PDA

View Full Version : I know I should know but...

jnorth1007
02-25-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't! I feel silly because I am sure I saw it but can't remember. When are you guys coming back from Vegas???? I am bored and I need someone to entertain me. Surely you must be on your way home now!!!

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Out of books to read and review?

jnorth1007
02-25-2008, 02:04 PM
No I am reading two books right now but I am just not in the mood for that or the 50 other things I COULD be doing. I want to PLAY!!!

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Well I gotta 10K I need to get out by Wednesday but I keep finding myself back here. :)

SunshineGirl
02-25-2008, 03:09 PM
We're here until Wed. Actually sitting in the keynote right now. Here is something for you to check out--- blogvertise.com. just met them.

sammielynn
02-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I wanted to ask the same question and just now found the time to get over here to ask. Tricia, your in a keynote reading the forum? I've done that kind of thing before.

OhMari
02-25-2008, 05:05 PM
We're here until Wed. Actually sitting in the keynote right now. Here is something for you to check out--- blogvertise.com. just met them.

The boards have been so quiet. I think everyone took a vacation this weekend.

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 05:12 PM

Thanks Tricia. Just what I needed... another distraction. :rotfl:
Already signed up. Waiting for approval.

sunshinecindy
02-26-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't! I feel silly because I am sure I saw it but can't remember. When are you guys coming back from Vegas???? I am bored and I need someone to entertain me. Surely you must be on your way home now!!!

And boy do we have the entertaining stories, BUT,what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.....or so they say. We've made some great contacts and we are anxious to get home and get it started too.

askomsky
02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
And boy do we have the entertaining stories, BUT,what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.....or so they say. We've made some great contacts and we are anxious to get home and get it started too.

Oh you can't leave us hanging like that!!!!! :)

m 'n c
02-26-2008, 10:57 PM

Wow that was quick. Already approved. Can't wait to see what's in store.

jnorth1007
02-27-2008, 11:07 AM

I applied for them yesterday and I got approved today but they say I am on probation and will be paid at a lower rate because my blog isn't 60 days old??? They also say that my blog doesn't have any content???? LOL So I sent them an email asking to be reevaluated because my blog IS over 60 days old. It was begun in August 2007 and I have at least 5 or more blogs every month. That is more than 1 per week. So I will wait to see if they respond back. They also suggested that I get my blog on some blog directories so I added the blog directory widget and applied to be added to that one. Any thoughts on that?

m 'n c
02-27-2008, 11:40 AM
I have joined a few others Janet (blog directories). Maybe sign up for the 2 I have buttons for on my right side bar. There are a few others that I am probably going to join to try and get my traffic up.

jnorth1007
03-05-2008, 10:00 AM

Has anyone gotten any opportunities from them yet? I am really not sure about this site. i signed up and was approved and everything but I haven't seen any opportunities available from them and they don't have much on their website to tell you when and how they give opportunities. i did read the help page and it gave a little info but not much help. Just curious if you guys have gotten anything yet.

SunshineGirl
03-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Has anyone gotten any opportunities from them yet? I am really not sure about this site. i signed up and was approved and everything but I haven't seen any opportunities available from them and they don't have much on their website to tell you when and how they give opportunities. i did read the help page and it gave a little info but not much help. Just curious if you guys have gotten anything yet.

I actually haven't blogged much the last couple of weeks. I think you have to get your page rank and alexa ratings in shape to see much from them. So it may take us a little while.

In one of the conferences we were in last week, they were saying how their best blog sites took TWO YEARS to actually start making money because it took that long for them to start really developing a reader base.

m 'n c
03-05-2008, 10:11 AM
None for me Janet.