PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You!

spring
07-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Just moved to a new house 5 days ago and the UPS man has already found me, lol. I just received a beautifully blown glass "Witch Ball" titled "Friendship - Tree of Enchantment" from my friends Kathie (~kathie) and Pam (PSL1013). It is absolutely gorgeous and will be one of my first decorations to display.

Thank you Kathie and Pam for your generosity and your gift of friendship. Would never have met you had it not been for SR. :love::love::love:

~Kathie
07-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Just moved to a new house 5 days ago and the UPS man has already found me, lol. I just received a beautifully blown glass "Witch Ball" titled "Friendship - Tree of Enchantment" from my friends Kathie (~kathie) and Pam (PSL1013). It is absolutely gorgeous and will be one of my first decorations to display.

Thank you Kathie and Pam for your generosity and your gift of friendship. Would never have met you had it not been for SR. :love::love::love:

You got it!!! Pam was the brains behind that beautiful ball. She showed it to me and we both thought PERFECT!!! Surprised you fell for my "updating my Christmas Card list" ruse to get your new address, but so glad you did. :)

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Larry in your new home. Can't wait to see pictures. :love: ya right back.

PSL1013
07-25-2011, 01:48 PM

You are very welcome, I hope you think of us whenever you look at it! I actually have two of them that were given to me by my SIL. The first one I have hanging in my plant window on clear fishing line and the other one I received from her when my aunt passed away as a remembrance and I have this one hanging on an ornament stand in the same plant window. I just love them. Enjoy, it was fun shopping to pick out the "Perfect" gift for you. :love:

Iteach
07-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Wow, how awesome, and what a wonderful friendship gift!! Congrats on your new home spring!

Pam, can you buy these online?

PSL1013
07-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Wow, how awesome, and what a wonderful friendship gift!! Congrats on your new home spring!

Pam, can you buy these online?

Yes, search for it on Amazon. ;)

pbhall13
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Kathie and Pam, you are both always so thoughtful!!!

Pat, wishingyou and your hubby many years of wonderful memories in you new digs!!!

pamela

Blessing and Miracle
07-31-2011, 11:04 PM
That was sooo thoughtful. You guys are the best. I hope you enjoy your gift and your new home! :)

lswheatly
08-01-2011, 01:17 AM
That was so nice that you guys thought of her!