PDA

View Full Version : Half Price Rainforest Cafe

SunshineGirl
08-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Our newest merchant, Saveology (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Saveology/), has a deal where you can get a $15 Rainforest Cafe gift card for only $7.50. Plus 3% back from us. Might be worth it for those of you going to Disney. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Saveology/

secretmoney
08-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Got mine, Thanks!

NeverlandClub23
08-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Oh no! I even checked here first to see if they were a merchant this morning when I purchased! As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short...:rotfl:

RENITA
08-08-2011, 03:02 PM
What a great deal. I got one ordered, and thi great deal was enough to get my daughter to sign up with sunshine rewards too.

PSL1013
08-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Is this similar to restaurant.com where you print the coupon off right away? Is there an expiration date on it? I have a Rainforest Cafe at our mall, so this would be something I could use right away. ;)

SunshineGirl
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Is this similar to restaurant.com where you print the coupon off right away? Is there an expiration date on it? I have a Rainforest Cafe at our mall, so this would be something I could use right away. ;)

I'm not sure. :( I didn't buy one myself because I don't have one close to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in!

secretmoney
08-08-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure. :( I didn't buy one myself because I don't have one close to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in!

From what I understand (I read about this on another discussion board) I will receive a voucher in my saveology acct., which I can then redeem online. The voucher will appear the next business day. Once the voucher is redeemed they will mail the gift card within 10 business days. The voucher has an expiration date (Nov. I think) the gift card does not.

PSL1013
08-08-2011, 06:59 PM
From what I understand (I read about this on another discussion board) I will receive a voucher in my saveology acct., which I can then redeem online. The voucher will appear the next business day. Once the voucher is redeemed they will mail the gift card within 10 business days. The voucher has an expiration date (Nov. I think) the gift card does not.

Thanks, do you also know if you need to spend a certain amount to be able to use it?

secretmoney
08-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks, do you also know if you need to spend a certain amount to be able to use it?

I didn't see that mentioned, it seems to be a normal Rainforest Cafe gift card.

PSL1013
08-09-2011, 01:28 PM
ok, I bought one and here are the specifics for anyone wondering:

$7.50 For A $15 Rainforest Cafe Gift Card — Exclusively For You!
This offer is from Saveology – not a discount from Landry’s. Valid for first-time buyers only. Limit 1 per person, per household, per credit card. Deal is good for 1 genuine RAINFOREST CAFE Gift Card that will be mailed to your address once redeemed. Offer cannot be redeemed until the next business day after purchase at 10 AM EST. Although this gift card NEVER expires, this voucher must be redeemed within 60 days from date of purchase. Gift Card will be shipped via standard shipping to address provided on redemption site. No worries, there are no shipping charges to you and no hidden fees of any kind. Step-by-step redemption instructions will be on your voucher. This Landry’s Restaurants, Inc. (LRI) gift card (Card) may be applied toward the cost of food, beverage or retail merchandise at any LRI restaurant. Presentation of the Card is required for redemption. Each time you use this Card, we will deduct the amount of your purchase until the full value on the Card has been depleted. If the purchase exceeds the funds available on the Card, you must pay the difference at the time of purchase. The Card has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed for cash in any jurisdiction (except as prohibited by law) or in the state of New Jersey and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or damaged. Internet distribution and resale is strictly prohibited. For balance inquiries, call 1-888-345-8380, or for more information, visit www.landrysrestaurants.com or call 1-800-5-LANDRY (552-6379). Please review the Terms & Conditions available at www.landrysrestaurants.com for additional terms and conditions that apply.

RENITA
08-09-2011, 01:47 PM
for those who do not know about Rainforest Gift Cards!

"Rainforest Cafe Gift Cards are available starting at $10. Whether given as a birthday gift, an incentive for employees or as a stocking stuffer, gift cards are a great way to share the adventure of a safari at Rainforest Cafe.

Plus, Rainforest Cafe gift cards offer total flexibility! These cards can be redeemed at any of the Landry's family of restaurants across the United States."

Can be used at the below Disney WORLD Locations

T-Rex downtown Disney World Marketplace
1676 E Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
(407) 828-(TREX)8739

Rainforest Cafe - Disney Animal Kingdom
505 N Rainforest Rd
(407) 938-9100
View Interactive Map

Rainforest Cafe - Disney World Marketplace
1800 E Buena Vista Drive
(407) 827-8500

Yak and Yeti
Inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, Yak & Yeti is a restaurant and quick-service eatery featuring delicious Pan-Asian cuisine. Situated at the base of Mt. Everest in the small town of Anandapur, Yak & Yeti offers great food and good-spirited family fun.

I know it works because I turned in points on another site last year for Rainforest cards and called and they said yes. We used ours at Yak an Yeti and Trex.

RENITA
08-09-2011, 06:21 PM
just got my voucher in my saveology account

I had to go to http://www.pleaseredeem.me/rainforest-cafe

3. Enter in all required information
4. Email address entered for redemption must be the
same email address used for purchase
5.Voucher number must be entered exactly as
written (include dashes)
6. Please Allow 7-10 days for standard shipping.

For any questions please call 1-877-713-5404

dwkay8
08-10-2011, 02:06 PM
just got my voucher in my saveology account

I had to go to http://www.pleaseredeem.me/rainforest-cafe

3. Enter in all required information
4. Email address entered for redemption must be the
same email address used for purchase
5.Voucher number must be entered exactly as
written (include dashes)
6. Please Allow 7-10 days for standard shipping.

For any questions please call 1-877-713-5404

Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ask if anyone knew how long it would take to get the card in the mail. We leave in 17 days. We'd be pushing it to get the gift card in time, but I guess the worst that could happen is we have to use it on another trip since the actual gift card doesn't expire. Decision time!

PSL1013
08-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ask if anyone knew how long it would take to get the card in the mail. We leave in 17 days. We'd be pushing it to get the gift card in time, but I guess the worst that could happen is we have to use it on another trip since the actual gift card doesn't expire. Decision time!

I think you have time...it says allow 7-10 days for shipping. Also you can't print the voucher for 24 hrs. after you purchase but that only adds another day.

I just redeemed and printed mine...my card is on the way! :clap: I'm lucky because I have a RainForest Cafe at our mall about 15 minutes from me, I'll probably use mine there. This was a great deal.

PSL1013
08-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Got my Rainforest GC today, so it took exactly one week to the day to get! :clap:

RENITA
08-31-2011, 04:06 PM
I could not find it on the Saveology website but I got e-mail from friend the Rainforest Cafe deal is back up and only limited to 1 per household.

enven though I could not go thru sunshine, I ordered another new one. I was not sure if I could put a link with my referal here so I put it on face book, but feel free to PM with questions on how to redeem.

SunshineGirl
08-31-2011, 04:08 PM
You should definitely still be able to go through Sunshine Rewards and get credit for it. If you can't find it, I can go in and create a deep link to it.

SunshineGirl
09-01-2011, 09:27 AM
I just added a link to SR for this again. Looks like today is the last day to get the half price Rainforest gift cards!