PDA

View Full Version : New Merchants!

SunshineGirl
08-09-2011, 06:46 PM
These have all been added in the last 48 hours:

J. Jill, H2O Plus, Patagonia, Urban Outfitters, LOFT, Slice, Party Beans, Saveology, WorldMarket.com, and Plum District, Crabtree & Evelyn

gpp2001
08-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Awesome!!!!! :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I just tried to place an order with H2O+ using the SHIPFREE code, but it keeps charging me 7.95 shipping. My order is over $50. Has anyone successfully used the code yet?

Iteach
08-09-2011, 07:40 PM

J. Jill, H2O Plus, Patagonia, Urban Outfitters, LOFT, Slice, Party Beans, Saveology, WorldMarket.com, and Plum District, Crabtree & Evelyn

Great news!! Thank you!

SunshineGirl
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I just tried to place an order with H2O+ using the SHIPFREE code, but it keeps charging me 7.95 shipping. My order is over $50. Has anyone successfully used the code yet?

Oh, man. That bites. I just looked it up again and that's definitely the code that they gave us. And I checked another coupon site that a friend of mine owns and they are listing the same code good through today. :(

StitchandPooh'smom
08-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh, man. That bites. I just looked it up again and that's definitely the code that they gave us. And I checked another coupon site that a friend of mine owns and they are listing the same code good through today. :(

Maybe it is just a glitch. I'll clear cookies and try again.

dwkay8
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm excited to see World Market! I like a lot of the stuff they carry, but we don't have a store convenient to where we live. I won't be surprised if some of the Christmas presents I give this year come from there ;)

StitchandPooh'smom
08-09-2011, 08:24 PM

No luck after clearing cookies. I noticed that it defaulted to a PLUS code when I logged in, so I tried checking out as a guest. I even tried FREESHIP instead of SHIPFREE, but I keep getting charged shipping. I'll watch for another free shipping code, but I am glad to see them as a new merchant! :sunshine:

toystoryduo
08-09-2011, 08:27 PM

Thank you so much, Tricia! :thanks: I am VERY excited to see H2O Plus!!!:cooldance: I love their products! :love:

SunshineGirl
08-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Thank you so much, Tricia! :thanks: I am VERY excited to see H2O Plus!!!:cooldance: I love their products! :love:

I got addicted to their stuff in Disney. Maybe on the cruise? So I am glad to have a place to by it myself!

m 'n c
08-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Ooh I love the cardigans at Urban Outfitters. I'm glad to see them added. Did you happen to notice if there is an affiliate program for Anthropologie? UO owns them. I would die and go to heaven if they ever were added.