PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks.

swifty
06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi.

Last week, I got my $50 Disney gift card from the special Disney cashout. It is a very busy time for me...the end of school, plus being in charge of a golf outing fundraiser coming up soon, and I leave for WDW Friday night. I have not had much time to do any SR stuff, and haven't taken the time to thank anyone.

I just wanted to say thanks to Sunshine Girl for getting me my card in such a timely manner.

I'd also like to thank all of you who answered my "newbie" questions I have posted the last month or so.

Also wanted to share that right at the time of the Disney special cashout, I got a PM on DisBoards regarding my post for any openings on an Illuminations cruise. Long story short, I GOT THE CRUISE!!! My husband and I will be viewing Illuminations this Saturday from the boat on the lake. I am so excited, and my husband is too...Illuminations is his absolute favorite of the nighttime shows.

So, I am feeling quite fortunate right now.

SunshineGirl
06-05-2007, 10:19 PM
That is awesome!! Have a fabulous time on your trip, and be sure to report back to all of us about the cruise!

zoodoyle
06-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Have a great trip - I'm very interested to hear how the illuminations cruise is. I'm toying with the idea of trying to do one when/if we can make a quick trip for our 10th anniversary this fall! Illuminations is my husband's fav as well. He always has the cd in his truck :love:

kimntrent
06-06-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't like this illuminations as much as when we first use to go. It was the one with the various countries represented by their own song and colors and they danced with lights. That was awesome. The illuminations cruise is okay but it isn't my favorite. Mainly becasue they dock the boat under the bridge and you watch from there. Nothing really to write home about.

Kim
________
Mercedes-Benz M115 Engine History (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_M115_engine)