PDA

View Full Version : Is This For Real???

chrissy_47
02-27-2008, 12:14 PM
I have joined so many "paid to read" sites and of course, never got paid. Is this site fior real?? How much have you all gotten paid so far??? Thanks for the info.:sunshine:

kimntrent
02-27-2008, 12:21 PM
I have gotten almost 800 in my hot little hands. It is for real.

Kim

Magical JenK
02-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Welcome!! Take a look around the forums! You'll see it's for real! Many of us have our totals in our signatures. SR is an amazing site & has the best group of people on the forums!

Good luck & have fun!!

Hedy
02-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Yepp, it's for real! :)

jfrog
02-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi and WELCOME!!!

SR is SOOOOOOOOO FOR REAL!!!! It is realer than real...lol!! Jump in and have some fun!!:sunshine:

JillyFish
02-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Yep! I used real Disney gift cards for my real Disney vacation last month. :)

It does take more than reading emails though. Completing offers (some are "freebies", some are trials, some pay you when you buy a certain product or join a "club"....like books, etc.), daily surveys, Sunshine scratch-off, paid clicks of the Sunshine website, doing online shopping through Sunshine's links all add up.

As far as offers, I've done really well with the "freebie" offers They usually pay about .35-1.00 and cost you nothing to do. If I'm truly interested in the product or service of a larger paying offer I may do a couple of them per quarter. But I rarely pay out anything to make money. Online shopping can add up fast ....so if you shop online always check Sunshine first to see if they have a link or coupon. Tricia adds new merchants every week and often adds them by special request from members.

It all adds up faster than you might think. Tricia and staff provide excellent customer service and the forums are a great place to meet people and learn the best ways to earn. If you go down to "Member Q & A" here in the forum, you will get a lot more information and there are some stickys about how to get started.

Also, if you go to the "Rewards" section here in the forum, you will see how quickly many people have received their rewards after they have cashed out.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. We are a friendly bunch who love to help others.

Good luck and have fun!

spring
02-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I have joined so many "paid to read" sites and of course, never got paid. Is this site fior real?? How much have you all gotten paid so far??? Thanks for the info.:sunshine:

Christina, I was skeptical, too, when I joined in August 2007. I figured I'd make a little bit of money. Well now, over $600 later, I'm a true believer. Come and join us in the forum. You'll get a lot of suggestions on how to make this easier, and if you have a question, please ask. We'd all be glad to help in any way. Have fun, and WELCOME!:sunshine:

jl8595
02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
It's definitely for real!! Welcome to SR and have fun earning!! :sunshine:

arob414
02-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Everything everyone else said. Plus, on special cashout times (?quarterly), you actually get more for your money. Example, I have received $600 in Disney gift cards but they cost me something like $568.

And, then there is the friendship that money can't buy. This is a great board.:sunshine:

JOLAROCHE
02-27-2008, 07:44 PM
:minnie: Sr is wonderful welcome welcome

m 'n c
02-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Just a warning about SR. This is not a paid to click or paid to read site. You earn rewards for actually shopping, filling out surveys, and completing offers truthfully. So while it is easy money it is not as easy as the other types of sites you mention and the advertisers that put up these offers watch them carefully for fraud and have no problems reversing credits for fraudulent activity.

Blessing and Miracle
02-27-2008, 09:09 PM

Hi, Christina!

I, too, was skeptical in the beginning. Like others said, read the forums and you will be overwhelmed with wonderful testimonies about actual earnings and cashouts from "real" members! If you are still uncertain then try my method. Before I began to shop through the site, I completed a few offers, enough to earn and cash out for the minimum gift card. After I received it I then knew for myself that yes, indeed, Sunshine Rewards was a legitimate company. Since then, I've earned over 1200.00 by doing surveys, offers, the clicks, games and definitely shopping! Believe me, you won't need another reward site after you've tried SR!:) Happy earning!

Oh, and the community here is PRICELESS!:)

sammielynn
02-27-2008, 10:30 PM
This place is for real! I love it and spend a great deal of time here. Because of SR I will have about $600 in extras for my next Disney trip.

kxmeeh
02-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi there fellow snow shoveler :rotfl: I have earned almost 400.00 since I joined in november, 2006. I love this site, especially in winter. The kids go out to to sled, I have time. I hardly ever do any shopping, except for the holidays, I would have to say 80 percent of my money earned comes from doing surveys. They take time, sometimes 45 mins per survey, but if I am just going to be sitting here watching tv, I might as well be doing something online too. Alot of us use the money from sunshine for disney...but there are so many different gift cards you can get. The best part of this site is that we are a little sunshiny family. We know what is happening in each other's lives. I hope you decide to stick with this, because it is worth it, in many ways.

PartiesByCatharine
02-27-2008, 11:13 PM
YES!! SR rocks :)

lanny76
02-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Yes, SR is most definitely for real - and the most honest site you'll find. Like others said, this is a great community, and the people who run the site are very approachable and quick to help with questions/issues.
I wasn't sure about the earning potential either when I started, but I have managed to pull in close to 260 since I got serious the end of Nov 2007. More than I imagined!
But it does take some time and effort too - doing surveys, offers, etc, and being as careful and honest as possible in doing them. However, it is so much fun to actually get paid for doing something that is basically quite simple. And you don't have to wait long when you cash in either - that is very nice. I've usually gotten my gift cards in 2 weeks or less.
So anyway, get started and have fun!!:sunshine2:

luvhockey
02-28-2008, 12:19 AM
I've made over $750 in about 18 months.
I took $400 in gift cards to Disney after Thanksgiving. All of this money earned here.
It is for real.

Angela