PDA

View Full Version : Just completed my first survey in probably 6 months...

Claiken
08-19-2011, 01:44 AM
but it didnt bring me to the ending SR page (which says youve been credited).

im beginning to remember why i gave up on surveys. never any there and when there is stuff like that happens... ugh.

of course i didnt take down any survey number or anything.

well, theres 40 mintues ill never get back. :(

SunshineGirl
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM

im beginning to remember why i gave up on surveys. never any there and when there is stuff like that happens... ugh.

Did you end up getting credit? Sometimes even if you don't get rerouted you still get the credit.

spring
08-19-2011, 10:17 AM

Wow, sorry about your bad luck. Don't give up from one bad survey. We all have that happen from time to time. Sometimes I have good days and bad days, but luckily the good days far outweigh the bad. Make sure you clear cookies at least once a day and clear between SSI and SSI2 and you will have more luck.

Claiken
08-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Wow, sorry about your bad luck. Don't give up from one bad survey. We all have that happen from time to time. Sometimes I have good days and bad days, but luckily the good days far outweigh the bad. Make sure you clear cookies at least once a day and clear between SSI and SSI2 and you will have more luck.

Sorry, SSI and SSI2?

spring
08-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Sorry, SSI and SSI2?

I know you haven't been doing surveys for a while, but do you know Tricia now provides 9 different surveys you can try for each day? SSI and SSI(2) are two of them.

leshaface
08-23-2011, 01:36 PM

I've taken 2 SSI surveys already, and have not been credited. How do you clear cookies?

Thanks for any help. I've been referred from the nice folks over on the DIS boards :love:

Claiken
08-28-2011, 02:23 AM
I know you haven't been doing surveys for a while, but do you know Tricia now provides 9 different surveys you can try for each day? SSI and SSI(2) are two of them.

Yeah, but im canadian so like, 5 of those at least, arent an option. (i tried lol)

Dont htink i ever got the credit for that one. Bummer.

Claiken
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Ugh, now i tried for one and in the process it couldnt load the ppage and gave me an error!!

at least i hadnt spent 45 minutes at that point. though still frusterating