PDA

View Full Version : Cash Back on Disney Gift Cards! (and Others)

SunshineGirl
08-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Great news! We finally have a merchant that pays cash back on Disney Gift Cards! They actually have all different kinds of gift cards, but right now they also have $25 Disney Gift Cards for only $22. Plus free shipping. We are also paying 2.5% back. They only have 12 of them available right now, so if you are interested, jump on it.

Coupon Trade Deals on Gift Certificates (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/CouponTrade/)

spring
08-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Great news! We finally have a merchant that pays cash back on Disney Gift Cards! They actually have all different kinds of gift cards, but right now they also have $25 Disney Gift Cards for only $22. Plus free shipping. We are also paying 2.5% back. They only have 12 of them available right now, so if you are interested, jump on it.

Coupon Trade Deals on Gift Certificates (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/CouponTrade/)

I just ordered through them! This is a great deal if it works as planned. Thanks, Tricia! It reminds me of the "big Disney cashout days." :D

MKCP84
08-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I also just took advantage of this - what a good deal! There were other gift cards that I'm interested in but I thought this would be a good way to test it out before I order more.

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I made a test purchase too but I had a bit of confusion when placing my order? It states you had to be a verified PayPal user and when I clicked verify my PayPal email address it tells me I'm not verified, which I AM? So it emptied my shopping cart automatically and said they are looking into the problem? Decided to add the card back into my shopping cart and proceeded to check out, now instead of PayPal it goes directly to paying with a credit card? It finally went through using a credit card but that wasn't an option given when I first joined. Confusing when it said at first you had to be a verified PayPal user and then it never gave me the option of using PayPal....and to say I wasn't verified when I am was confusing too. Hopefully it goes through and I actually get the card, such drama to save $3? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
08-25-2011, 09:49 AM
I was a little confused about the Paypal at first because I thought that they meant that you had to pay with Paypal. But it's actually just what they use to prevent fraud (making sure they can verify that you have a paypal account). But then you actually pay with a credit card. That wasn't very clear on the site.

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 09:55 AM
I was a little confused about the Paypal at first because I thought that they meant that you had to pay with Paypal. But it's actually just what they use to prevent fraud (making sure they can verify that you have a paypal account). But then you actually pay with a credit card. That wasn't very clear on the site.

No it wasn't clear at all, very confusing. I too thought that was the only way to pay, wouldn't have been a problem either way but it was confusing when they couldn't verify my address at first. Just went back into my account and it says now that my email address is verified, I'm guessing that my order wouldn't have gone through at all without the verification? Just wanted to give others the heads up in case the same thing happens to them.

luv2go2diz
08-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I got some also. I have two trips coming up and the savings is nice, plus the cash back, plus I used my Disney Visa!

toystoryduo
08-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Quick question- Can we buy more than one Disney gift card?

SunshineGirl
08-25-2011, 10:42 AM

I don't see why not. From our end, we get commission for ANYTHING that you buy on the site and in any quantity. So that's what we will be paying back on.

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 10:55 AM

I had two in my cart and it was letting me check out, then I went back and changed it to one, figured I better test it out with one first.

MdCaterer
08-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Well I was brave and ordered 5 of them so I hope it all works. I was wondering too about the paypal information request, then the home address etc request, then finally the credit card info (which took 3 times of loading the cart and trying to checkout) I was really getting ready to come back here and ask if it was a scam for information! They might try to find a better way to authorize a purchaser besides having them fill out their personal info and then announce there is a problem. I am excited for this sort of merchant and will buy more gift cards if this goes well. Thanks!!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-25-2011, 11:35 AM

I don't see why not. From our end, we get commission for ANYTHING that you buy on the site and in any quantity. So that's what we will be paying back on.

I just bought four and it let me check out, so we'll see what happens! :sunshine:

I have an $88 charge pending on my Disney Visa!

sammielynn
08-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Hope they have some left when I get home, nothing credits if I order it form work. Good deal.

sammielynn
08-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Got home and placed an order, they seem to have 80 of them now.

spring
08-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Hope they have some left when I get home, nothing credits if I order it form work. Good deal.

I ordered 4 earlier without problems. I know others have also ordered multiples. That being said, I just took a peek for you and it says there are still 40 available. The available number seems to go up everytime I look. Hope they are there for you after work! :sunshine:

nurseminnie76
08-25-2011, 03:11 PM
I was wondering too about the paypal information request, then the home address etc request, then finally the credit card info (which took 3 times of loading the cart and trying to checkout) I was really getting ready to come back here and ask if it was a scam for information! They might try to find a better way to authorize a purchaser besides having them fill out their personal info and then announce there is a problem.

I thought this too. I had problems getting it to take my initial setup information. Logged back in, loaded my cart again, and then entered all of my credit card information and hit submit ..... only to have it tell me there was a problem and they were looking into it. I was trying to do this from my Ipad because whichever network this company is thru is blocked at my work. I finally got frustrated and gave up. I have checked my bank and was glad to see there were no charges to my card yet.

I'll try again this evening when I get home.

tjrj1988
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Am I looking in the wrong place? Click on the site, click on gift cards-type in "Disney" and it tells me "no results found".

TIA,

Jan

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Am I looking in the wrong place? Click on the site, click on gift cards-type in "Disney" and it tells me "no results found".

TIA,

Jan

I just checked for you and it looks like all the Disney cards are gone. :(

SunshineGirl
08-25-2011, 04:26 PM
I see 12 card purchases from our members alone so far today, so I am not surprised that they are sold out. I think that I saw 12 listed earlier this morning but then more added as the day went on. Hopefully even more will get added!

(I see credits for members 615, 7498, 10, 6082, 371, and 2406 just from earlier today. Maybe even more to come?)

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
I see 12 card purchases from our members alone so far today, so I am not surprised that they are sold out. I think that I saw 12 listed earlier this morning but then more added as the day went on. Hopefully even more will get added!

(I see credits for members 615, 7498, 10, 6082, 371, and 2406 just from earlier today. Maybe even more to come?)

615 is me! :clap:

tjrj1988
08-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Bummer-thanks for checking though!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-25-2011, 05:04 PM

I made the list! :woohoo:

disney_girl
08-25-2011, 05:36 PM

:) Yay!

sammielynn
08-25-2011, 06:03 PM

I see my number!

fanofree
08-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Do you receive a physical card or an electronic one? Also, if it electronic, can you use that to buy a physical one on the Disney Site? (Hoping they get more in!) I could not find shipping info, it only mentioned e-mailed codes.

PSL1013
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Do you receive a physical card or an electronic one? Also, if it electronic, can you use that to buy a physical one on the Disney Site? (Hoping they get more in!) I could not find shipping info, it only mentioned e-mailed codes.

It said free shipping when I placed my order.

luv2go2diz
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I ordered this morning, how do I know what my member number is to see if I'm one of the ones with credits showing up? Sorry, that sounds stupid but I really don't know :)

disney_girl
08-25-2011, 09:15 PM
I ordered this morning, how do I know what my member number is to see if I'm one of the ones with credits showing up? Sorry, that sounds stupid but I really don't know :)

Go to the Sunshine Rewards site under the News and Links tab. At the bottom of that page under General News, you should see a spot that says "You are member # XXXX" :)

cjnix32
08-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Bummer! so sad I missed this! I will have to keep checking back. Every bit helps for our upcoming trip!

luv2go2diz
08-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks, I found my number, actually knew that was member ID, but Tricia didn't have that as one of the members showing credit, so thought maybe there was something else. Hopefully it will show up!! I got the confirmation email and all...

SunshineGirl
08-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Just pushed the credits on these. Hopefully it worked for everyone!

sammielynn
08-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Saw mine! Thanks.

spring
08-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Just pushed the credits on these. Hopefully it worked for everyone!

Wow, I'm impressed! Bought 4 $25 Disney cards for $88 and have $2.20 pending in my SR account! Great deal! :clap::clap:

PSL1013
08-26-2011, 08:59 AM
got mine, thanks! :D

brandiramirez
08-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Wow thanks I see my credit also $2.20 in my account pending! Now just have to wait for them to come.

SunshineGirl
08-26-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm really hoping that everyone gets the cards in good time now and doesn't have any problems. This could be a FANTASTIC way for our members to save money in a lot of different ways. I even saw grocery store cards on there depending on the area that you live in. I'm going to keep popping back over there as well and watching for the Disney cards again.

luv2go2diz
08-26-2011, 10:52 AM
My credit isn't pending , I do have my confirmation email and it is pending on my Visa. I know we usually wait longer to do a trouble ticket, but since others already have their credits oending, should I open a TT?

SunshineGirl
08-26-2011, 11:21 AM
My credit isn't pending , I do have my confirmation email and it is pending on my Visa. I know we usually wait longer to do a trouble ticket, but since others already have their credits oending, should I open a TT?

It might just be that you were after the cutoff for yesterday's numbers. We only get to see credits from them every 24 hours. Unfortunately, they won't even let us file a ticket until 7 days are up. But on the plus side, we met their program manager in NYC so it should be easy to get anything that is missing. :)

luv2go2diz
08-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, I had ordered before 10 am so I was just worried.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Wow, I'm impressed! Bought 4 $25 Disney cards for $88 and have $2.20 pending in my SR account! Great deal! :clap::clap:

Me, too! :sunshine:

PSL1013
08-26-2011, 03:16 PM
I just got an email that my Disney GC has shipped, wow fast service too!

spring
08-26-2011, 06:00 PM
I just got an email that my Disney GC has shipped, wow fast service too!

I did, too. I'm confused though. I ordered 4 and it said something about shipping 1. Perhaps it is 4 of 1 type of giftcard? Time will tell...

StitchandPooh'smom
08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I did, too. I'm confused though. I ordered 4 and it said something about shipping 1. Perhaps it is 4 of 1 type of giftcard? Time will tell...

I'm confused, too. Mine says this:

Dear Customer,

Your order has been shipped

================================================== ==========
Shipment Summary
Disney <span class ="out-of-stock">(Out of Stock) </span> (4) ================================================== ==========

Tracking Information: Qty (1) x 1 USPS ADL-8/26

Thank you for your business

I see reference to the 4 that I ordered, but I don't like seeing Out of Stock. But if they are out of stock, what are they shipping?

spring
08-26-2011, 07:30 PM

Dear Customer,

Shipment Summary
Disney <span class ="out-of-stock">(Out of Stock) </span> (4) ================================================== ==========

I see reference to the 4 that I ordered, but I don't like seeing Out of Stock. But if they are out of stock, what are they shipping?

Yes, that's exactly what I got.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes, that's exactly what I got.

That makes me feel better! :) I hope that means we will both get our orders! :sunshine2:

PSL1013
08-27-2011, 08:35 AM

Dear Customer,

Shipment Summary

Well if it makes you both feel better, I ordered only one and I got the same message too.

Dear Customer,

Shipment Summary
Disney <span class ="out-of-stock">(Out of Stock) </span> (1)

Thank you for your business.

I think what they mean is ONE order because at first I put two into my shopping cart and I noticed that it said ONE but I actually had TWO in my cart....ended up deciding to order only one for a test to see how it all worked out.

luv2go2diz
08-27-2011, 09:59 AM
I got my email now also that they have shipped!

luv2go2diz
08-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Card arrived today. OMG, I entered the numbers wrong when I was trying to check the balance on my card!!! I thought I had an invalid card. I was totally freaking out. Anyway, I tried again and got the correct total! So this has worked. What a deal. Now if my credit will show up I'll be 100% happy.

PSL1013
08-29-2011, 02:54 PM
My Disney card arrived today too. I always call to make sure it's correct when ever I get a GC and it was fine. :clap:

sammielynn
08-29-2011, 04:36 PM
I got mine today! Good service, this one is a keeper!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Got mine too! :banana: I was pleased that they sent it as a $100 card instead of 4 $25 cards - that was a nice surprise. :sunshine:

disney_girl
08-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Received mine as well!:)

MdCaterer
08-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Got mine and was thrilled that it was one card for $125!!! Fast shipping and easy enough. Can't wait to use them again!!! Thanks :sunshine2:

brandiramirez
08-30-2011, 01:23 PM
I was starting to get worried because everyone was receiving their cards already and I hadn't even gotten a shipment email yet. But no worries I finally got a shipment email!

RENITA
09-14-2011, 03:19 PM
missed the original but got for christmas 4 dunkin doughnuts 20% off $12 for $15 and 4 17% off panera bread $12.50 for $15 .
they came and i checked the balances and they were good.

Been checking back at least 1 time a day and just got the only 1 listed 5% off Disney $45 for a $50 gift card, so keep checking.

Love2Shop
09-14-2011, 09:11 PM
I just saw this thread, they have some good deals. Even better, you can sell your unwanted, unused cards! Hopefully I can sell my cards on here so I don't have to go thru ebay.

MdCaterer
09-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Has anyone received the SR credit for these purchases yet?

PSL1013
09-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Has anyone received the SR credit for these purchases yet?

Yes, I did. I bought it 8/26 and it went into pending and credited on 9/4. HTH

RENITA
09-15-2011, 01:53 PM
this is my first one
Coupon Trade 2.64 Credits 08/27/2011 Credit Hold until 09-24-2011
my second
on 9/14 has not show up yet. It took 2 or 3 days for the first one to show.

luv2go2diz
09-15-2011, 03:04 PM
My credit isn't pending and I ordered back on the first morning this thread started. I have opened a TT and feel confident it will come through. Just curious, how long after doing a sale do you guys wait before clearing cookies? So much of the time I have to do TT's to get credit. I have waited HOURS lately but still.......

spring
09-15-2011, 03:38 PM
My credit isn't pending and I ordered back on the first morning this thread started. I have opened a TT and feel confident it will come through. Just curious, how long after doing a sale do you guys wait before clearing cookies? So much of the time I have to do TT's to get credit. I have waited HOURS lately but still.......

Personally, I wait until I get an email confirmation of the sale, then clear cookies. HTH:sunshine:

lswheatly
09-15-2011, 04:35 PM
I hope they get more Disney cards in.