PDA

View Full Version : SR, You Are The Greatest!

Blessing and Miracle
09-03-2011, 11:04 PM
SR you are truly the greatest!! Blessing has been driving me crazy about buying a membership to Club Penguin. I kept telling her no and then finally tonight after her pleading and giving me those eyes I told her to let me think about it and check SR. I knew that SR had added some game sites but didn't know which ones as I'm not into gaming.

I log into SR and check the list and what to my eyes do I see: Club Penguin!! Ha, ha! Then, I had to check the forum to see if anyone else mentioned it and a couple of threads along with a video blog pops up! Wow. Amazing!

Blessing can now thank SR for her new membership that I'm gonna soon buy her! :rotfl:

Hedy
09-04-2011, 01:13 PM
SR you are truly the greatest!! Blessing has been driving me crazy about buying a membership to Club Penguin. I kept telling her no and then finally tonight after her pleading and giving me those eyes I told her to let me think about it and check SR. I knew that SR had added some game sites but didn't know which ones as I'm not into gaming.

I log into SR and check the list and what to my eyes do I see: Club Penguin!! Ha, ha! Then, I had to check the forum to see if anyone else mentioned it and a couple of threads along with a video blog pops up! Wow. Amazing!

Blessing can now thank SR for her new membership that I'm gonna soon buy her! :rotfl:

:rotfl::love::party:
I love the fact that we have all been part of the SR family long enough that I remember when the girls were knee-high to a katy-did.

SunshineGirl
09-04-2011, 07:22 PM
How funny because I was just renewing my kids' club penguin today!!

Blessing and Miracle
09-06-2011, 04:32 PM
:rotfl::love::party:
I love the fact that we have all been part of the SR family long enough that I remember when the girls were knee-high to a katy-did.

I know! That have grown up with SR. I need to post a new picture of them. They are adorable. I'm partial. LOL.

How funny because I was just renewing my kids' club penguin today!!

That's what I needed to know- Do they both need their own membership? And is there a code I need to use to get the 12 month price for the cost of 8 months?

SunshineGirl
09-06-2011, 04:37 PM
That's what I needed to know- Do they both need their own membership? And is there a code I need to use to get the 12 month price for the cost of 8 months?

Totally up to you on the memberships. My kids have different ones because they play on different computers against/with each other. So they have separate accounts. But you could get just one and they could take turns. Kind of depends on your girls. :)

When you click on the coupon link that we have and get to their landing page, there is a blue "membership" box. When you click on that you will see that one month is like $7-8 months or 12 months is $50 something. That should be all that you need. Just be sure that if you sign up for the 12 months, it's less than $60.

Blessing and Miracle
09-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Okay, I went ahead and purchased both a yearly membership. :rolleyes: These girls, I tell ya. I told them don't ask for anything else for the rest of the year!! :rotfl:

And they better continue to play it. Right before DH and I went on our vacation I purchased Webkinzs that they were dying to have. Four a piece!! And before we left to take them on their vacation they had stopped playing with them! WHAT!!! I'm talking a two week gap here. Now they are Club Penguim crazy!!

I told them they can thank SR for this!:rotfl: