PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Giveaway Begins!!

SunshineGirl
11-08-2011, 09:20 AM
I am so happy to announce that we are starting our Holiday Giveaway today!! We have a lot planned for the holiday season (as usual) starting with our official Giveaway launch today.

First, visit the Holiday Giveaway page to get entered:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/giveaway.php

Then, start earning extra entries when you complete surveys and make shopping purchases through SR. You just might win some great prizes including a Kindle, gift baskets, and gift certificates. In addition, the more entries that you get...the bigger your holiday bonus will be. So everyone can win. Here are a list of our prizes so far!!

Amazon Kindle (4Inkjets)
$50 Fashion Playtes Gift Certificate (2 prizes!) (FashionPlaytes.com)
$50 Stila Gift Certificate (Stila Cosmetics)
Dale and Thomas Gift Basket (2 prizes!) (Dale and Thomas Popcorn)
Butter Pecan Meltaways (2 prizes!) (David's Cookies)
Slice Gift Package (Slice Products)
Thermos and Mug Set (Deluxe)
Two Pair of Cleatskins (Cleatskins)
Club Penguin One Month Membership (Disney Games)
LiLash Purified Eyelash Serum (LiLash)
$50 Groupon Gift Certificate (Groupon)
World Map (Maps.com)

disney_girl
11-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Awesome prizes!!! Love the Holiday contests!!:sunshine:

SCard
11-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Awesome prizes!!! Love the Holiday contests!!:sunshine:

Me too, this is my 2nd year; have been looking forward to the start of the contest!

m 'n c
11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Yipee! I finally have my wireless working again so I'll be surveying it tonight.

StitchandPooh'smom
11-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Woohoo! :party: It's the most wonderful contest for the most wonderful time of the year! :xmascheers:

lswheatly
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
This will help me get my butt in gear with these surveys..:clap:

leshaface
11-08-2011, 03:15 PM
This will be my first time with the Holiday contest! Excited!

jnorth1007
11-08-2011, 09:12 PM
WOOHOOO great day to start the contest! I got 8 surveys since it was announced! I have a question though LOL i went to the link to sign up for the contest but how do I know if it worked? All it did was bring me back to the page i was on and I didn't have to fill anything out. Sure hope it worked cause those 8 surveys are a great start.

OMG I also just noticed I crossed the $3000 in earnings mark!!!!!

SunshineGirl
11-08-2011, 09:24 PM
WOOHOOO great day to start the contest! I got 8 surveys since it was announced! I have a question though LOL i went to the link to sign up for the contest but how do I know if it worked? All it did was bring me back to the page i was on and I didn't have to fill anything out. Sure hope it worked cause those 8 surveys are a great start.

Congrats on the earnings milestone. That is huge!!!

Refresh the contest page one time and it should say that you are entered. And I am 99% sure that all of the surveys count starting at midnight last night even if you entered after you started them.

sammielynn
11-08-2011, 09:26 PM
I really need to get back to the surveys! Shopping is always easy! Love the contest! Congrats Janet on $3000!:party:

OhMari
11-08-2011, 09:59 PM

:party: I'm almost there too.

And, I think that World Map would be really cool. My family thinks I am nuts when I sit and study road maps and world maps. I'll actually check some out of the library. How cool to actually own a world map.

lmroyea
11-08-2011, 10:56 PM
I've still been doing my shopping through SR, but haven't had a chance for many surveys or other stuff. Also been away from the forum for quite awhile. I think this is calling to me to get back into it.

disney_girl
11-08-2011, 11:21 PM

Congrats on the earnings! That's awesome!!

If you refresh the Holiday Giveaway Page, at the bottom it should say You have already entered and how many entries you have. (and they update every 24 hours).

Hedy
11-08-2011, 11:49 PM
I've still been doing my shopping through SR, but haven't had a chance for many surveys or other stuff. Also been away from the forum for quite awhile. I think this is calling to me to get back into it.

Good to see you back!