PDA

View Full Version : Groupon Increase!

SunshineGirl
11-16-2011, 10:29 AM
I am excited to announce that we have increased our Groupon payout from 2.5% to 4% permanently. Plus, we will be having some even bigger increases for them through the holiday season!

disney_girl
11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
That's awesome!!!:sunshine:

couponqueen
11-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Very nice!!!

m 'n c
11-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Perfect! I saw this and ordered a Groupon for today. A friend of mine and I are going to make a custom perfume. :)

m4travels
11-26-2011, 12:24 PM
Tricia,
I'll do a bit more checking on things (it's been AGES since I've been in the forums!!!), but are we able to use SR for the Groupons down here in Mexico?

Dude

SunshineGirl
11-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Tricia,
I'll do a bit more checking on things (it's been AGES since I've been in the forums!!!), but are we able to use SR for the Groupons down here in Mexico?

Dude

I say give it a shot! When you click on our Groupon link, it does let you click for other countries and Mexico is listed. If you are going to buy one anyway, it would be worth trying. And then I can check and see if it credited within a few hours.

Glad to have you back in the forum. :)

m4travels
11-26-2011, 12:38 PM
I say give it a shot! When you click on our Groupon link, it does let you click for other countries and Mexico is listed. If you are going to buy one anyway, it would be worth trying. And then I can check and see if it credited within a few hours.

Glad to have you back in the forum. :)

Good deal! I won't be doing anything right now, BUT when I do, I'll just give you a shout out to keep an eye out for it and see what happens!

Glad to be back!

Dude (or as I call myself down south of the border - Miguelito)

momof3lovebugs
11-26-2011, 06:14 PM
You mean if we order our groupon by clicking thru SR first, we get cash back??? holy cobwebs Batman! I need to get my head cleared so I can earn more SR $$$!!! :rotfl: