PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want on Black Friday?

SunshineGirl
11-23-2011, 12:32 PM
I know many of you are looking for deals on specific items. Post what they are here and we can all help each other find them!

I need to get a Kindle Fire but I doubt there will be any deals on those. Justice clothes for the kids. And lots of Monster High stuff!

Hedy
11-23-2011, 12:41 PM
So I was just about to post that I need Mario Badescu products. They have a promotion ending today with a free gift bag, plus free shipping over $50.

I am seeking a cat jungle gym for my kittens.

mmm611
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM
I need to get an Entertainment Book for my brother and his girlfriend. I got an email today that says they are 30% off with free shipping through Sunday....any idea if I'll score a better deal by waiting until Monday?

Other than that, I'm waiting for Staples and Best Buy to start their sales!

m 'n c
11-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I'll probably be hitting up Target.com tonight to shop for Mike's side of the family. I have his side, my brother, an aunt & uncle, and mom/dad (shirts for each) left. I'm hoping someone has Lacoste polos on sale tonight/tomorrow online. Then I can be completely done!

I've been shopping for myself this week. It's been kinda nice getting some deals on things that I want.

chipndale
11-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Has anyone seen any deals on the iPod shuffle? DS(8) really wants one and I was hoping that sometime this weekend I would find one....

mmm611
11-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I need help!

Youngest brother's games are priced higher online than the ads (which appear to be in store only.) He also wants a bike backlight or bike computer. I'm fine with either of these, but have no clue where to look for them. The backlight needs to be battery operated. I found a few on Amazon....any place else I could find them and get SR credit? I would love free shipping too....or at least cheap shipping.