PDA

View Full Version : You know you're an SR geek..

Hedy
11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
When you feel guilty that you forget to click through in order to place an Amazon order. BTW, Kindle books can be set for a future delivery date as a gift. There, now I have confessed why I Googled and am better. LOL :)

SunshineGirl
11-26-2011, 11:30 AM
LOL! Don't worry. I caught SunshineGuy forgetting to click through us when he bought a movie on Amazon one day. You would think he would sleep and breathe SR!!

arob414
11-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Head slapping! I have to confess, I totally forgot and I live and breathe Amazon.

BTW, for anyone interested, I love my new Kindle Fire. And, I think I know a couple girls who will love theirs, also. And, then leave mine alone, finally. :D

SunshineGirl
11-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Head slapping! I have to confess, I totally forgot and I live and breathe Amazon.

BTW, for anyone interested, I love my new Kindle Fire. And, I think I know a couple girls who will love theirs, also. And, then leave mine alone, finally. :D

That's the direction I am leaning for one here as well. (the older one)

I did put an Amazon banner at the top of the forum in the hopes that people would remember more often. LOL

Blessing and Miracle
11-28-2011, 04:27 PM
I don't really shop Amazon. Maybe three purchases but I definitely remembered to click through SR. It's automatic with me. :rotfl:

leshaface
12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
I thought we didn't get a percentage back through Amazon? :confused:

Hedy
12-07-2011, 06:18 PM
I thought we didn't get a percentage back through Amazon? :confused:

We don't, but SR gets $ that funds contests and the like :).

leshaface
12-07-2011, 07:35 PM
We don't, but SR gets $ that funds contests and the like :).

Gotcha! Will do that from now on.