PDA

View Full Version : Play Facebook Game to Win Amazon Gift Card!

SunshineGirl
12-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Ready for a little fun with SR friends? We just launched a new contest with Big Fish Games where you can win a $25 Amazon gift certificate for PLAYING GAMES! That's right. The top scorer this week will win a gift certificate and the runner up will win an SR prize pack. The game we will be playing on Facebook is Fairway Fever.

Full details: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2011/12/05/win-a-gift-card-playing-big-fish-facebook-game/

I think it will be extra fun if we post our high scores on the SR Facebook page. I'll try to update it once a day as well so everyone can compare how they are doing with the "leaders."

wendyburger
12-06-2011, 11:36 AM
oh no! I was having trouble finding time for my surveys, now I have to play games! :rotfl: This game is double addicting...I used to play this with a friend several times a week at the bar while our husbands were playing pool. LOVE IT!

gpp2001
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
oh no! I was having trouble finding time for my surveys, now I have to play games! :rotfl: This game is double addicting...I used to play this with a friend several times a week at the bar while our husbands were playing pool. LOVE IT!

I wasted yesterday afternoon playing this game - didn't get my surveys done until late!! It is truly addicting! :sunshine:

lswheatly
12-06-2011, 02:40 PM
The game is very addicting

SunshineGirl
12-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Don't forget this ends tomorrow!

SunshineGirl
12-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Just a heads-up that we are playing again this week! I'll be officially announcing it tomorrow (along with last week's winners) but you can get started now!

SunshineGirl
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Congrats to our first winners! Jean Owens won the Amazon gift card and Susan Wilbanks won the SR Prize pack. We've launched the second round! First prize will again be an Amazon gift card but 2nd and 3rd place will each win a code for the Big Fish game of their choice.

Here's the full details:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2011/12/05/win-a-gift-card-playing-big-fish-facebook-game/