PDA

View Full Version : i-Say Offer is Hot!

SunshineGirl
12-16-2011, 09:44 AM
It may take 24 hours to credit, but the i-Say offer is on fire right now! It's a really easy signup and worth $2.25! Some of you have already done it in the past, but we relaunched it last night with the same offer number working with them directly instead of a 3rd party and it is converting REALLY well!

And for those of you who do sign up...I hope that you will really check out their surveys. They are a legit survey company that gives out some awesome prizes. And as long as our members who sign up through SR take their site seriously and give it a try, we will hopefully be able to keep this super payout rate.

sammielynn
12-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Is this listed as Ipsos Surveys - US ??

tjrj1988
12-16-2011, 10:16 AM
I got the email from y'all last night-signed up thru that link-and had credit in my account this morning. Sweet! :thanks:

SunshineGirl
12-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Is this listed as Ipsos Surveys - US ??

That's the one!

luv2go2diz
12-18-2011, 07:56 AM
I signed up through the email I received, completed the getting to know you survey and one other survey so far on the 16th. No credit for me yet, hopefully it's just because it's a weekend. Should I be worried ?

luv2go2diz
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok, this has not credited for me. I'M IN Disney and thought I'd check my account via free wifi, nada. Darn. I didn't move to pending the day I signed up and did the surveys, did today just now for all thst's worth. Wanted to get the 2.25 since I'm gone for awhile.

SunshineGirl
12-27-2011, 06:29 PM
This is converting really well. About 90% of people who are signing up are getting credits.

luv2go2diz
12-28-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm one of the unlucky 10% it didn't convert for. I am an ipsos member now though and it looks pretty easy to make points. I had about six surveys waiting for me when I got back from Disney and one this morning. I should be able to rack up the points even if I didn't get the credit here.

SCard
12-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Signed up last night and the credit just showed up! Thanks for this offer.

SunshineGirl
12-28-2011, 11:19 AM
I just went in and saw that you can actually get paypal cashouts when you take their surveys! The surveys look like you earn between .50 and 1.50 per survey depending on the length--so pretty much like ours except that they do not overlap with ours at all. A great opportunity for those of you who like to earn a little extra cash!

kristenrice
12-28-2011, 11:36 AM
I think I need to go back and check them out. When I tried to do the signup, I think I got the "you are already a member" message. I have always avoided other survey companies because I did not want to interfere with SR surveys, but if they do not overlap, I think I will have to start paying attention:sunshine:.

SunshineGirl
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
How is Ipsos going for everyone? Remember that as long as our members continue to actually try out their surveys, we will be able to keep the higher payout that we have right now.

jaydubz
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Worked for me! Got the credit right away and they don't seem to be spamming me with offers and surveys like some other sites have in the past.

luv2go2diz
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM
It is great for me. I already have enough points that I am halfway to a cash out point with paypal . Is there any way I can file a TT to get the credit for joining? I saved the confirmation email...just a thought.

SunshineGirl
05-25-2012, 11:07 AM
FYI...the Ipsos I-Say (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=1317) offer is back!! This is one of the most successful survey offers that we have ever run.