PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone today??

ItsmeSunnyV
03-05-2008, 08:28 PM
This place was dead all day long...:confused:

wilsonfamily4
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I agree!! But the weather is beautiful here so more time is spent outside. And I am starting to try to spend more time working with my son on his writing and learning his letters. And Alicia is learning to read and wants to spend so much time sitting and sounding out words! That takes a lot of time!!!! Being a mom I guess is my answer. :)

ligrumpygirl
03-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm here now...at work all day today. I am off to put the kids down to bed. Will be back during American Idol.

sammielynn
03-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I had a meeting all day and could not sneek in any SR time.

linanglab
03-05-2008, 09:36 PM
I agree. When I did come on to check and refresh the new posts, there wasn't much! I have been on, on and off today. Snow day today, so kids EVERYWHERE! Arguments to attend to, messes to clean, lunches to fix, etc....

I had been on alot of different sites today looking for things for SR secret pal and kids Easter!

ligrumpygirl
03-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Angela,
How many snow days have you had this year?? WOW We only had snow once and that was on a vacation day!

linanglab
03-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Angela,
How many snow days have you had this year?? WOW We only had snow once and that was on a vacation day!

This was our 6th. We now have to make up 1 day. They will probably have to make up a day over spring break. I am SOOOOO tired of snow!!!!! Bring on the sun and the HOT and HUMID weather!!!!!

Hedy
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Trying to qualify for a daily survey..I added a night to my August weekend. :rotfl: :rotfl:

m 'n c
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Mainly trying to get some work done at work and then working on my blog a bit. :)

I'll try to start some new threads around here to perk things up.

chipndale
03-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I haven't had much time lately for SR since I have been trying to get the boxes unpacked from our move. I never want to move again esp. with kids.

Magical JenK
03-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I was in & out today...this is my last year end week at work, so it's crazy! Then tonight had puppy class. But I'm back & Project Runway season finale is almost on...so I'm here!

~Kathie
03-05-2008, 10:42 PM
My grandson Nicholas (3) is spending a few days with us so Nana has been "playing." :rotfl:

jfrog
03-05-2008, 11:16 PM
I was at work today and then got into packaging up some things for ebay...takes longer than I think sometimes-lol--also spent 30 min trying to qualify for a survey in between surfing for easter ideas--now my eyelids are beginning to droop-maybe one more try for a survey before bed time...yawn..zzzzzzz-lol

lanny76
03-05-2008, 11:47 PM
DH is off on Wednesdays, so we spend more time together. Also have starting taking DD3 to story hour at the library in the morning. And neither boy took good naps today at all - DD3 plain skipped his. So I lost a lot of afternoon free time that I might have spent on SR, too. My last excuse is that I have a sore throat and earaches that have bothered me for a few days. So there's all my reasons why I wasn't here much today!!

Blessing and Miracle
03-06-2008, 02:32 PM
I've been missing everyone too. I just don't have the strength now with taking the chemo again. I try to hurry and get in a little time for the forum, shop and try to qualify for survey before I get too tired. I really miss being in here all day long!:(

askomsky
03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
I've been missing everyone too. I just don't have the strength now with taking the chemo again. I try to hurry and get in a little time for the forum, shop and try to qualify for survey before I get too tired. I really miss being in here all day long!:(

Lisa sorry to hear that. I've been thinking of you and praying that your getting your strength back. :hugs:

sammielynn
03-06-2008, 05:14 PM

Hope you get back to your old self soon. How much longer are your treatments?

linanglab
03-06-2008, 05:24 PM

We definitely miss you around here. You are such a great member at SR. Hoping your strength comes back soon. Take it easy and know that you are thought of often.

Blessing and Miracle
03-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Lisa sorry to hear that. I've been thinking of you and praying that your getting your strength back. :hugs:

Hope you get back to your old self soon. How much longer are your treatments?

We definitely miss you around here. You are such a great member at SR. Hoping your strength comes back soon. Take it easy and know that you are thought of often.

Thank you guys for the encouragement! I do miss all of the fun and excitement that SR generates.

Sammielynn, I'm lifetime chemo patient! Even if and when I'm in remission, I'll have to take it for the duration of my life!