PDA

View Full Version : Help with Coupons.com

sueclift
01-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I printed and used my first couple of coupons over two weeks ago and didn't receive any credit. Later, I noticed that under "offers" you can get .10 credit for registering with coupons.com. As previously I had just clicked on the SR link and printed coupons without registering with coupons.com, I figured that must be my problem. I did that on Jan 18, and put it in pending. Do I wait for that offer to credit before I can print coupons through SR? If so, do I need to log into coupons.com each time after going through the SR link to get credit for coupons? I'm confused as to how this is supposed to work and would appreciate some advice. Thanks!

Love2Shop
01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't know anything about the coupons.com offer but I can tell you what I do when I print my coupons. So far, I have not had any problem getting credit.

I make sure that I clear cookies first and then I go thru the SR link. I usually go thru the list and then print the ones I want quickly, and don't do anything else (like shop or browse) until they are all done printing. Then I leave that window up for a while after while I check emails, or shop or whatever.

It usually takes a day or two for the credits to show up as pending in your acct history. Hope this helps!

ETA: I do not log onto coupons.com when I print coupons thru SR, I usually don't even bother to put in my zip code.

sueclift
01-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks Claudia. I'm not sure if I cleared cookies before printing, I'll try that.

tjrj1988
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
The above it exactly what I do and I don't usually have a problem with them crediting.