PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield - Keynote Evaluation

jenny105
01-24-2012, 11:42 AM
I spent 30 minutes on this last night after downloading the add-on and what do you know? It didn't credit. The site I had to evaluate was *******. Anyone else take this survey and have a problem?

tjrj1988
01-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Yep-that was my DS yesterday. I had to evaluate another airline though.

You'll see another thread here, where several of us, didn't get any credit for any of the surveys we did yesterday.

SCard
01-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Yep-that was my DS yesterday. I had to evaluate another airline though.

You'll see another thread here, where several of us, didn't get any credit for any of the surveys we did yesterday.

Me too. That was my SM last night, a different airline. That is one of the 3 surveys I completed last night that have not credited.

jtowner
01-24-2012, 12:01 PM
I have always had issues with this survey long and I think I always got the white ending page., and of course no credit. I do not even attempt them anymore, I just closed 1 of them out without even trying. What type of ending page did you all get for this one?

Jtowner

tjrj1988
01-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Jtowner-I agree-I've had some keynote evals that didn't credit-but I've had some that did, so I gave it a shot yesterday.

This one credited normally(or so I thought). White page that asked you to fill in numbers and letters(like alot of GF's do now) then the normal congrats page from GF.

jtowner
01-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Jtowner-I agree-I've had some keynote evals that didn't credit-but I've had some that did, so I gave it a shot yesterday.

This one credited normally(or so I thought). White page that asked you to fill in numbers and letters(like alot of GF's do now) then the normal congrats page from GF.

Good then it is a credit issue then, I am thinking now maybe they fixed them, I probably should of at least tried it, since surveys are few at this time of the month. I am just wondering why when Trish said she saw GF , SSI, credits why it is still red. I did SH, MV and both credited, SSI I did not credit on the hour.

Trish can you update this credit issue, what is going on with GF, SSI. Thanks.

Jtowner

SCard
01-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Mine did just credit. I sometimes have throuble with this survey but it looked fun so I gave it a shot.

tjrj1988
01-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Yep-got mine from yesterday too.

jenny105
01-24-2012, 05:02 PM
It just credited. No idea why it took so long but at least it's there!

OhMari
01-25-2012, 11:11 AM
I just did it this morning and got credit.