PDA

View Full Version : At a standstill

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Any new offers in the works, Tricia, I am at a standstill? I have done and redone all of the offers I can or plan on doing. There are a few paid offers I could do but they really aren't things I will use so I don't want to do them. I am going to end up resorting to shopping again and my DH will shoot me for spending money to make money :rotfl: although last night he used my SR to look for a GPS for his boat. Just curious if we could expect more offers soon. It seems like there were alot more added in past months than this month. Is it just a slow month?

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 02:29 PM
I think the month is off to a slow start. We're actually getting a lot more cancellation notices right now than usual, so I suspect that we are seeing a little "change up" of the offers. I did add one new Women Work from Home thing this morning that is doing okay but not great. I keep scouring the advertiser sites for any older offers that I may not have put up yet since they do not seem to be adding much new. I definitely think that we will start seeing some new offers in the next day or two. And I continue to bother the advertisers. LOL!

pattip03
06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Tricia! :thanks:

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks Tricia, I knew you had to be working on something. I appreciate everything you do to help us earn. I am finally on the big board this month and was #4 yesterday but Im down to #9 today so I don't want to fall off this is the first time I have been close to getting and staying on there. Sorry if I seem impatient :)

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 03:00 PM
That was funny, I typed this and went back to SR and checked my balance and I had two things I did the other day show up: data intelligence and puzzle books from the SM lounge. YAY!!! I got a little more today!!!!

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 03:02 PM
And I just found a few new offers. A new book club, a couple of shopping type "as seen on tv" offers, and two new freebies. YEA!!

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Must be my lucky day!!!!:rotfl:

mom2dea
06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Janet ~

Maybe a little off topic but I keep reading that you have gotten most but a few of the freebie offers to credit . May I ask witch onse will not credit for you and also how mnay freebies you would do in one day and then clear cookies and do more ?

basically whats your secrets cause I am at a stand still sence Saturday and I can't figure it out . New e-mail ,clear cookies , new computer (3 in the house somethimes switching works) did the unplug of the wirless router and yet still at a stand still .

thanks for any help and soor for bugging you .

Sarah

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I only do 3 free offers or so at a time. I make sure they are with different companies and I don't clear cookies but once a day. If I see that they have all credited I will sometimes clear my cookies and do 3 more. I only run spyware once a day. First thing in the morning I run my spyware, delete cookies through my internet explorer and then manually delete cookies through the search method I learned on here. I then go do all of my SR. I leave the ones that are pending in my pending folder for a week at least unless it is fast crediting one then I will retry in 2 days. I can't seem to get any of the Big Buck surveys to credit, I don't know why, I haven't ever gotten credit for doing one anywhere but I still can't get credit. I also can't get the ipod sweepstakes to credit, or the apple techy offers to credit and it seems that none of the recent stay at home mom ones are crediting for me. Probably because I already have 2 that did credit and they all look alike even though they are different offers probably the same database. There are a few more that wont credit. I HTH some and your aren't bothering me, I am alwasy happy to answer questions. :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 03:41 PM
BTW, Tricia, the Godiva Chocolate one is going to survey scout for me. Did you get my PM about the ones that were doing that?

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 04:08 PM
BTW, Tricia, the Godiva Chocolate one is going to survey scout for me. Did you get my PM about the ones that were doing that?

The ones that you said were going there for you were not going there for me. But that is interesting because the Godiva one did not do that to me either. I'll be interested to hear what happens for everyone else. The ones that you sent me and Godiva ARE through the same advertiser.

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
That is so strange. I cleared my cookies before I came back to do the offers you posted today and they are going there for me. Some I have completed before and was checking links some I didn't. Very strange.

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 04:36 PM
When I switch to my aol browser and look at them they are right. I tried doing godiva through there but it may not credit because of aol. I need to find out why they are going straight to survey scout when I use the internet explorer.