PDA

View Full Version : Paid click up!

Hedy
02-02-2012, 01:27 AM
I am seriously tempted to try it...

OhMari
02-02-2012, 04:30 AM
The person shared some of her predictions, not all, but what she shared, I figured about 70 percent could be applied to my life, especially if you are a Christian, because I believe we all have guardian angels.

I am tempted too, is there a certain time to call or is it 24/7?

SunshineGirl
02-02-2012, 09:36 AM
I will be honest and let you all know that it was me who had the reading done. :) I truly was not going to put them on any of our sites because I figured it was a scam. But then I tried it. My mom is having one done today. We're going to compare notes and see what she thinks about it as well.

I called around 4:30 in the afternoon, I think.

The things I thought that would definitely apply to other people were the things she said about having guardian angels and me being an "honest, sincere, truthful person." I don't think I even included that part in there because it was so general! It's all the other stuff like about me and Kevin, my mom, my sister, etc. that I wonder if she was right about.

I have to say that I really hope she was right about all of the things that she said because if she was, I have some good things to look forward to this year!!!

OhMari
02-02-2012, 10:07 AM
I will be honest and let you all know that it was me who had the reading done. :) I truly was not going to put them on any of our sites because I figured it was a scam. But then I tried it. My mom is having one done today. We're going to compare notes and see what she thinks about it as well.

I called around 4:30 in the afternoon, I think.

The things I thought that would definitely apply to other people were the things she said about having guardian angels and me being an "honest, sincere, truthful person." I don't think I even included that part in there because it was so general! It's all the other stuff like about me and Kevin, my mom, my sister, etc. that I wonder if she was right about.

I have to say that I really hope she was right about all of the things that she said because if she was, I have some good things to look forward to this year!!!

Cool, I just got goosebumps which is suppose to be a good sign in the pyschic world.

Three4Me
02-02-2012, 12:01 PM
I just called about 30 minutes ago. I have never done anything like this before and I was honestly a bit skeptical about it. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. There were positive things she said that could apply to just about everyone, however there were 3 things she said that could not be applied to everyone. The very first things she said to me was that with me and my job she sees Sunshine and Light!!! Sunshine was the first word. :sunshine: She spoke of a specific topic that my husband and I spoke about this week and then the third things she mentioned was so very specific to me and I was speechless.....in a good way. It was a very interesting experience and I am very glad I gave it a try.:)

bbangel
02-02-2012, 02:23 PM
It sounds like fun. I've only ever done a reading in person but this seems easier in many ways.

m 'n c
02-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh this sounds so cool. I've been wanting to get my cards read but have yet to go to anyone.

Hedy
02-03-2012, 01:15 AM
I did it (via chat). While some of it seemed wholly improbable, there was a lot that I do not think could be coincidence.

happymom
04-19-2012, 06:23 PM
It's there now! Cellars Wine Club! Go get it...

tjrj1988
04-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Beat me to it-yay for paid clicks!

disney_girl
05-08-2012, 10:05 AM
New paid click up- great review!

tjrj1988
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Got mine-thanks!

jaydubz
05-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Got mine. Yummy!

Pooh's Pal
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Is WSJ going to be one of our merchants??
I'd love to try it!!

SunshineGirl
05-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Is WSJ going to be one of our merchants??
I'd love to try it!!

I applied for their program. We'll see!

toods12@hotmail.com
05-11-2012, 12:25 PM
really nice review! thanks for the click....sorry about the delayed response :blush:

Hedy
08-22-2012, 11:48 AM
$.01 Rheumatoid Connect offer up!