PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with MyView?

bartleby1
02-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I usually do not have issues getting surveys to credit, but today is the second day recently that I took a myview survey, made it all the way to the end, back to the myview registration page, and NO credit.

I had it happen on Feb 2nd and now again today.

I'm using firefox like I always do and haven't had a problem with other surveys crediting, just the MyView.

I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?

tjrj1988
02-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Several months ago there were problems with MV crediting. Something about the number of cookies used to track them. Haven't heard anyone having problems with crediting lately.

Now, I haven't been able to get a MV since the 2nd-but I figured that was my own problem:computer:

marcymajor
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
i sometimes have a problem getting a mv but for some reason for the last couple of months i have been having a lot of problems getting an amp. i'll get about half way thru a survey and i get the page that says they are still looking for a survey for me and then i get the thanks for trying page. so far this month i have only gotten 1 amp. guess i must have taken all their surveys and they don't have any more for me to take.:rotfl::D

happymom
02-06-2012, 05:15 PM
I usually do not have issues getting surveys to credit, but today is the second day recently that I took a myview survey, made it all the way to the end, back to the myview registration page, and NO credit.

I'm using firefox like I always do and haven't had a problem with other surveys crediting, just the MyView.

Yes. Same thing happened to me with MV 2x yesterday. I retook survey when it did not credit first time. Took again to completion and did not credit a second time. On a positive note, took MV today and credited normally.

disney_girl
02-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I always use Internet Explorer and haven't had any trouble with MV crediting. I have received credit for them every day this month so far. Not sure what could be causing it other than a bum survey or something on your computer.

bartleby1
02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
I wonder if firefox is causing it. I absolutely HATE using IE because it slows down my computer and often causes it to lock up (old computer running XP). Maybe I'll just skip the MyView surveys altogether. It's frustrating when you know you completed a survey and then the credit doesn't show up. It's not giving an error of any kind - just doesn't give the credit. The first time I didn't get credit I just chalked it up to "one of those things" but now that it happened again only a few days later...

Thanks for the info!

m 'n c
02-06-2012, 08:35 PM
No issues with MV but I have something blocking my SH pixels and I'm not getting credit for those. I'm trying to investigate and see what I can do to change that.

TxAggies
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM

I completed a MyView yesterday and it did not credit. Like you, I made it to the end and got the registration page. I am using Google Chrome and am not having an issue with any other surveys crediting.

Edited to share that I just tried another MyView. Upon completion, I got the following:

ERROR

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

Okay, one final update:
It has credited!!! Yay! Despite getting the error message, it still credited! :clap: Hopefully, everyone else who was having trouble will see their credits come through as well!

SCard
02-08-2012, 07:42 AM
I am using FF and have not had any issues with MV until today. Completed one today and saw:

Invalid URL Parameters.

Went back to the SR tab and the regular MV page we get was there and it did credit.

dizneynutz
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm actually having trouble with the Greenfield Toluna surverys not crediting. Took one 3 days ago, no credit. Took another today, no credit. I do get to the end page where it says:
CONGRATULATIONS!
You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

Not sure what the problem is, or what I am doing wrong. I haven't had any problems with any others crediting.

tjrj1988
02-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Completed a MV half an hour ago. Still hasn't credited. On housing. Got registration and thank you page. Using IE.

Joy.....:confused:

PS: went in and did another MV-really short-and THAT one credited, hopefully it's a survey issue and not a MV issue.

TxAggies
02-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Regarding MV, twice now I have gotten the error message about the identifier not being valid and both times the survey has credited. Not sure what's up with that message, but as long as it is crediting, I assume it's nothing to worry about.

marcymajor
03-10-2012, 09:05 AM
finished a mv about 20 minutes ago on previewing a new movie, got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it went to the mv sign up page like it normally does but for some reason it did not credit and i don't know why.:confused: is mv taking longer to credit today or am i just sol?:confused: any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

SCard
03-10-2012, 09:16 AM
finished a mv about 20 minutes ago on previewing a new movie, got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it went to the mv sign up page like it normally does but for some reason it did not credit and i don't know why.:confused: is mv taking longer to credit today or am i just sol?:confused: any help someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

completed the same one this morning with the same result, it never credited.
I did complete another MV and it credited so perhaps the problem is with that particular survey?

marcymajor
03-10-2012, 09:25 AM
SCard-it's nice to know that i am not alone. i was just so excited to get a mv this morning on the 1st try as i could not get an amp or a sh and then have it not credit was extremely disappointing. guess i can try again later to get a mv.

MdCaterer
03-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Just finished a super fast MV, and it has credited. Had to do with electronics. It was so fast I thought I had been bumped out!!!

OhMari
03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I did MV and got credit this morning.

marcymajor
03-10-2012, 12:03 PM
was finally able to get another mv this morning and it just credited. guess that movie survey was a little wonky. am totally happy that i could get another mv so quickly this morning and have it credit. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.:party:

marcymajor
04-03-2012, 02:49 PM
finished a mv about 15 minutes ago and it hasn't credited. with surveys being so hard to get today i was really excited to get a mv and for it not to credit really pisses me off a lot. is it taking longer for mv to credit today or am i just sol? if i am sol i am giving up on surveys for today as i feel i am just wasting my time and the survey companies are getting a completed survey out of me and i get nothing. that is not fair or right.

tjrj1988
04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Marcy-I did a MV yesterday afternoon that never credited. I don't even remember what it was about. But MV was green at the time, so others were getting credit.

MV didn't have anything for me when I tried this morning...

marcymajor
04-03-2012, 03:33 PM
was actually able to get another mv this afternoon, totally completed it about 9 minutes ago and this one did credit. :party: guess the other mv was a little wonky. i am just happy that this one credited so the day is not a complete survey loss for me. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for u that u can get a mv this afternoon.:sunshine:

AL2J
04-03-2012, 03:59 PM
I was to what I thought was near the end of a My View on shopping for various household things and a page came up that said something to the effect of this page cannot be found. I haven't been doing surveys nearly as long as some of you but something seems really different with the surveys that used to be so dependable for me. Maybe it will get better soon.

TxAggies
04-03-2012, 04:41 PM
was actually able to get another mv this afternoon, totally completed it about 9 minutes ago and this one did credit. :party: guess the other mv was a little wonky. i am just happy that this one credited so the day is not a complete survey loss for me. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for u that u can get a mv this afternoon.:sunshine:

Glad it credited for you! I took one a little while ago and it credited within 30 minutes! :clap:

tjrj1988
04-04-2012, 11:41 AM
MV that I completed on a large shipping service hasn't credited it.
Been about 20 minutes....

ShanPooh
04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Just finished a MV and got the registration page, as well.
Didn't credit at first, so I came here. It did credit a few minutes later. :clap:

marcymajor
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
got a mv this afternoon that came directly from mv. finished it at 2:12 and it is now 2:29 and it still hasn't credited. it said that it would take 7 minutes and i took 7 minutes to complete it and i got the thank u for completing our survey page and also went to the mv registration page. it worked normally and ended normally so i do not understand why it did not credit. it took me all day just to get a mv and for it not to credit makes me a little upset. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later.

marcymajor
04-13-2012, 01:56 PM
what is with mv today? i have been trying for most of the day to get 1 and i can't even get into 1. all i get is the qualifying questions (pages and pages) and then after answering all those questions i get the sorry we do not have any surveys for you today. this month mv has been relatively easy for me to get until the last few days so what is really frustrating to me is that mv is green and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some and some days are better survey days than others. i will take the surveys i have gotten today and be happy with that. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck with mv than i have had today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
04-15-2012, 11:40 AM
for the last 2 days that i have tried to get a mv all i get is pages and pages of questions only to be told that they do not have any surveys for me. mv has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck than me in getting a mv.:sunshine:

luv2go2diz
04-15-2012, 01:47 PM
No MV for me since the 9th, even though the light has been green. Just sayin...sometimes that's just the way it is.

SCard
04-15-2012, 02:04 PM
for the last 2 days that i have tried to get a mv all i get is pages and pages of questions only to be told that they do not have any surveys for me. mv has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck than me in getting a mv.:sunshine:

You have 8 surveys today and still you complain because you can't get MV?

marcymajor
04-15-2012, 03:44 PM
SCard-i wasn't complaining. i was just mentioning that i could not get 1. that's all. did not mean to sound like i was complaining as that was not my intent. sorry about that. my bad.:D

marcymajor
04-18-2012, 12:30 PM
what seems to be the problem with mv? for the last 5 days i have not been able to even get into 1 until this morning. the survey said it was 5 questions and it would take about 5 minutes. it wanted to know what i have ever done - bought furniture, bought a home, taken a cruise, bought an rv or taken an evening college class. i checked 4 out of the 5 options (have never bought a home) and the last question asked if i would take another cruise. i checked yes and i got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it routed to the mv sign up page. finished this survey almost 30 minutes ago (it came directly from mv itself) and it still has not credited. the same thing happened to me last wednesday also when i got a mv directly from mv and it did not credit either. i am beginning to get a little upset with mv as they get completed surveys out of me and i get nothing. i feel like i am just investing my time and effort and they get a completed survey and i don't get the credit for it. took a little break and tried mv again and got 1 on gadgets and gismos. totally completed it and this one credited within 10 minutes after finishing it.

mmm611
04-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Remember that a green light does NOT mean you are guaranteed a survey or guaranteed to qualify. That just gives an indication of how many people trying are able to successfully complete one. If you take one every day and then do another one or two if the first doesn't credit, don't be surprised if you take the surveys faster than they can load them!!!!!!

This is true for all surveys, not just My View.

marcymajor
04-19-2012, 04:04 AM
i hate to say this but i am getting sick and tired of spending my time and effort on mv surveys and they don't credit. took 1 this morning thru psb on movies, had to look at posters and watch a trailer and spent over 40 minutes on it, got the thank u for completing our survey page and it routed to the mv sign up page correctly and guess what no credit. i finished this survey more than 20 minutes ago and it did not credit. this makes 2 surveys today that i totally completed, got either the congrats page or the thank u page and neither one of them credited. this is the 2nd time in 2 days that i have taken a mv and it did not credit. what the heck is going on here?:confused: this is really beginning to make me quite upset as i spend a lot of time doing surveys on this website and for them not to credit is a sheer waste of my time and energy. it seems lately that whenever i do surveys they either don't credit or tell me that i don't qualify for 1 even when i am halfway thru 1. sorry for my rant but at this hour of the day when i get upset i have to let it out. was finally able to get another mv this morning, totally completed it and it credited within 9 minutes after finishing it. still don't understand why the 1st one i took didn't credit but i am happy that the 2nd one did.

mellymel261
04-19-2012, 08:27 PM
cant say I am as upset as marcy but i did want to post that I did just take a MV on financial products that did go back to MV homepage and said thank you for your participation and it did NOT credit. when I refereshed said invalid link :computer:

SCard
04-19-2012, 08:32 PM
cant say I am as upset as marcy but i did want to post that I did just take a MV on financial products that did go back to MV homepage and said thank you for your participation and it did NOT credit. when I refereshed said invalid link :computer:

I completed the movie poster one earlier today and it did not credit. Got one about a particular bank's new ad campaign later and it did credit. Seems like some issues with MV not crediting for some reason.

marcymajor
04-20-2012, 10:28 AM
this is not a technical issue but it is about mv. i think i just took the longest mv ever. mv said it would take 45 minutes and the company sponsoring the survey said it would take 75 minutes to complete the survey. it was on flavored alcohol and it actually took me almost 1 1/2 hours to do as it went on and on. even though the survey was long it did credit exactly 10 minutes after i completed it so that made me very happy.:party:

SCard
04-20-2012, 10:35 AM
this is not a technical issue but it is about mv. i think i just took the longest mv ever. mv said it would take 45 minutes and the company sponsoring the survey said it would take 75 minutes to complete the survey. it was on flavored alcohol and it actually took me almost 1 1/2 hours to do as it went on and on. even though the survey was long it did credit exactly 10 minutes after i completed it so that made me very happy.:party:

I got that one the other day an x'ed out. I can't spend 75 minutes on one survey for 60 cents. Even 45 mins is too much IMO; was shocked to see that it was going to take 75 mins and that was after spending some time qualifying. :headache:

marcymajor
04-20-2012, 10:43 AM
SCard-i can totally understand how u feel about this particular survey. with surveys being at a premium this month (not a lot out there) i was afraid that if i got out of this survey i would not be able to get another 1 so i decided to tough it out and do it and it did credit.:party:

happymom
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
I got that one the other day an x'ed out. I can't spend 75 minutes on one survey for 60 cents. Even 45 mins is too much IMO; was shocked to see that it was going to take 75 mins and that was after spending some time qualifying. :headache:

I have backed out of a lot of surveys that are going to take too long as well. It is not worth spending that much time for me personally to make .60.:computer:

marcymajor
04-28-2012, 11:12 AM
i totally completed a mv this morning at 10:55 thru psb about coffee, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it routed correctly to the mv sign in page but for some reason it did not credit and it is now 11:12. what's up with that?:confused: it took me all morning just to get into a mv and for it not to credit is very frustrating. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get another one. still no credit for this survey. this is not the 1st time this has happened to me and it is beginning to make me quite upset. mv gets a completed survey out of me and i get nothing at all. that's not fair or right and someone needs to do something about this as it is happening way too much to me lately.

jtowner
04-28-2012, 11:36 AM
I got the same survey and it did not credit for me either. Sometimes surveys do not work for whatever reason, MV had another last week I forget what it was about that did not credit for me either. I just take another one and let it go, I did that today and the 2nd one did credit. Surveys are not always a sure thing, I get frustrated, but I have learned let it go and try again.

Jtowner

marcymajor
04-28-2012, 11:53 AM
jtowner-i understand what u r saying but after u invest your time and effort into a survey u somehow expect it to credit and when it doesn't i feel like i have been ripped off by the survey company and that it just not right. just tried to take another mv and now they have no available surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys (other than the coffee one) as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there's always tomorrow to try again. sorry for my rant earlier but i was just a wee bit upset as surveys have been really hard to get this month. waited a little while and tried again for a mv. got 1, totally finished it, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it just credited. don't understand why the 1st 1 did not credit but i am ecstatic that the 2nd one did. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!