PDA

View Full Version : amp surveys

marcymajor
02-16-2012, 08:37 AM
for the last few days when i have tried to get into the standard amp all i get is a plain white page - nothing loads at all - not even where you put in what language you want to take the survey in. i can get into the long amp with no problems but the standard amp is not working for me at all. is anyone else having these problems or am i all alone here?:confused: HELP please.

AL2J
02-16-2012, 12:56 PM
This was happening to me yesterday. Later it came up as the white page that said your session is already over even though I hadn't gotten to the qualifiers yet. I did manage to finally get one late last night and it worked fine.

marcymajor
02-23-2012, 04:29 PM
just tried to do a standard and a long amp and when i click the link on both i get the page that says ie cannot display the webpage. has anyone been able to get an amp today? is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here?:confused: HELP please.

toystoryduo
02-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm using Firefox and I keep getting a similar message (Problem loading page) for all of the surveys, except for SH and MV. :confused:

marcymajor
02-23-2012, 05:00 PM
i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.:sunshine:

toystoryduo
02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.:sunshine:

Yep, I did manage to get a SH and a MV within the past hour, but I'm getting the error message on all of the other surveys. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks and have a great day, Marcy! :sunshine:

marcymajor
03-25-2012, 07:37 AM
just tried to do a standard amp and it sent me to a survey but it would not load. a page came up saying that i had put in invalid characters (even though i had not even answered 1 question) so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i completed that part of the survey and to click ok so i did and another page came up with the same message about invalid characters. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and then tried the long amp. instead of going to the language page i got the thanks for trying page. guess amp thinks i completed a survey. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will load some other surveys so i can get 1 and if not that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
03-28-2012, 10:19 AM
just tried to do a standard amp and it sent me to a survey but it would not load. a page came up saying that i had put in invalid characters (even though i had not even answered 1 question) so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i completed that part of the survey and to click ok so i did and another page came up with the same message about invalid characters. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and then tried the long amp. instead of going to the language page i got the thanks for trying page. guess amp thinks i completed a survey. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will load some other surveys so i can get 1 and if not that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

just tried to do an amp this morning and got the same message that i got 3 days ago about the invalid characters (the survey was thru ipsos). guess amp doesn't like me today.:D oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i'll try again later or else i'll just take the 3 i have gotten so far today, be happy with that and start fresh again tomorrow.:sunshine:

marcymajor
04-04-2012, 06:19 AM
i used to think (and sometimes i still do) that sh was the hardest survey for me get but i now know that it isn't - amp is. for the last 4 days (since the beginning of april) i have tried to get an amp at different times of the day (both standard and long) and have had no success at all. i put in the demos for the people in my hh and it immediately goes to the thanks for trying page without ever taking me to a survey. last month was the best month i have had in months on amp and now all of a sudden i can't seem to qualify for anything. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
04-10-2012, 10:39 AM
i used to think (and sometimes i still do) that sh was the hardest survey for me get but i now know that it isn't - amp is. for the last 4 days (since the beginning of april) i have tried to get an amp at different times of the day (both standard and long) and have had no success at all. i put in the demos for the people in my hh and it immediately goes to the thanks for trying page without ever taking me to a survey. last month was the best month i have had in months on amp and now all of a sudden i can't seem to qualify for anything. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

Funny, you should mention that you get bumped out right after putting in the info for hh demographics. That is when I get bumped and hubby too. I have been unable to get an amp either since April started! I was doing pretty well with them in March. I wonder if something changed????

SCard
04-10-2012, 10:56 AM
SH (which I am not getting most days) keeps sending me into AMP as does Live Survey and I have wondered if that is causing problems with getting into AMP. I have gotten a few this month but nothing the last few days.

marcymajor
04-10-2012, 11:09 AM
i have not been able to get an amp since saturday and i only have 4 so far for the month of april. last month i did pretty well on amp (best month in about 4 months) and now since april started once i put in the demos for my hh i get either the page where it asks my race or the thank you for trying page. maybe amp just doesn't like my demos anymore.:D have already tried 4 times this morning and could not even get into 1. guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today (especially amp).:sunshine: amp now has a yellow stop light so i tried both the standard and the long 1 and i still can't get 1. all i get is the thanks for trying page. oh well, u win some u lose some. will try again later and if i get 1 that would be great. if not, tomorrow is another day to try again.

SCard
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
I was actually able to get MTC this morning the first time I tried (which hardly ever happens) and it was red lighted at the time. Quite a pleasant surprise. :clap:

marcymajor
04-16-2012, 12:09 PM
was finally able to get an amp this morning, finished it at 11:50, got the thank you for completing our survey page and it did not credit on the 1st hour (12:05). keeping my fingers crossed that it credits on the 2nd hour. it just credited. guess it was too close to the hour. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcymajor
04-29-2012, 08:30 AM
just tried to do a standard amp and a page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and tried again. this time i tried the long amp and got the same exact message. guess amp is down (no wonder they both have a red stop light). will try again later and hopefully this problem will be corrected. is anyone else having this problem with amp or am i all alone here?:confused:

SCard
04-29-2012, 09:17 AM
just tried to do a standard amp and a page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and tried again. this time i tried the long amp and got the same exact message. guess amp is down (no wonder they both have a red stop light). will try again later and hopefully this problem will be corrected. is anyone else having this problem with amp or am i all alone here?:confused:

I am having the same problem, tried FF and IE.

marcymajor
04-29-2012, 10:29 AM
just tried a standard amp again and i am still getting the same message about ie not being able to display the webpage. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later today.

tjrj1988
04-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Same here-when clicking directly on amp-and when going thru SH as well.

SCard
04-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Looks like AMP is working again, got MTC on the first shot!

marcymajor
04-29-2012, 04:17 PM
got into both the standard and the long amp just now but unfortunately neither one of them has any surveys for me to take as i got the thanks for trying page on both of them. oh well, u win some, u lose some but i am glad that amp is fixed. maybe i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not that's ok too as tomorrow is another day to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
05-06-2012, 07:27 AM
just tried to do a long amp and instead of getting the thanks for trying page i got this message:

Veuillez accepter nos excuses.

Merci de bien vouloir partager votre opinion avec nous, mais, malheureusement, vous ne répondez pas aux critères du questionnaire aujourd’hui.

Nous espérons que vous participerez aux sondages Ã* venir étant donné que votre opinion est importante pour nous!

Si vous avez des questions, veuillez communiquer avec nous.

Merci pour votre temps.

i am assuming this is the thanks for trying page in french. have never seen this b4 and it definitely made me do a double take. guess amp has no surveys for me this morning so i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
05-19-2012, 07:16 AM
just got a standard amp about joining a community called hearwatchsay and after completing the entire survey i did not get the thank u for completing our survey page from amp - all i got was the main page for the community. i have a feeling this is not going to credit but i am keeping my fingers crossed. if it doesn't credit on the 8 o'clock hour, guess i can go in, delete my cookies and try again (if amp will let me). has anyone else gotten this particular survey and did it credit for them? it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcymajor
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
what is with amp surveys this week?:confused: i have not been able to get 1 since saturday. this morning i got into a long amp on paper products - tp, wipes and paper towels and was about 17 minutes into it and i got booted out of it. i have never had so many problems getting an amp b4 as it used to be a lot easier to get in past months. is anyone else having problems getting an amp or am i all alone here?:confused: HELP.

SCard
05-31-2012, 08:03 AM
what is with amp surveys this week?:confused: i have not been able to get 1 since saturday. this morning i got into a long amp on paper products - tp, wipes and paper towels and was about 17 minutes into it and i got booted out of it. i have never had so many problems getting an amp b4 as it used to be a lot easier to get in past months. is anyone else having problems getting an amp or am i all alone here?:confused: HELP.

I've done fairly well with AMP recently (just completed MTC) but have noticed that both AMPs have been red lighted alot the last 4-5 days. Holiday weekend and the end of the month there usually are not a lot of available surveys.

marcymajor
05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
after many repeated attempts today i was finally able to get an amp. 1st 1 since saturday. finished it at 1:50 and it credited at 2:05.:party:

marcymajor
06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
what is with amp today? got into 1 this morning on dvd's and blu rays on tv shows and movie and was about 15 minutes into it and got booted out. just tried again and was about 8 minutes into a survey and then got the thanks for trying page. for some reason the last few months amp has been getting harder and harder to get and i have to try more and more times to even get into 1. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here?:confused: oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and maybe i can get 1. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today (and all the red lights turn green).:sunshine:

SCard
06-06-2012, 09:34 AM
what is with amp today? got into 1 this morning on dvd's and blu rays on tv shows and movie and was about 15 minutes into it and got booted out. just tried again and was about 8 minutes into a survey and then got the thanks for trying page. for some reason the last few months amp has been getting harder and harder to get and i have to try more and more times to even get into 1. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here?:confused: oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and maybe i can get 1. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today (and all the red lights turn green).:sunshine:

Not getting booted, but I have not been able to get into either AMP for 3-4 days now. Most of the time I get the blank white screen or the message that my session is over. Today I was able to get into both but only got as far as my HH demos and then there was nothing for me.

Did pretty good with AMP in May but so far this month not so much.

marcymajor
06-06-2012, 11:32 AM
SCard-i did ok with amp surveys in may and i even managed to get a few long ones. so far this month when i have tried to get a long amp all it does is go straight to the thanks for trying page without even putting in any hh demos at all so i haven't gotten 1 long amp yet this month. just tried standard amp again and once i put in my hh demos it goes straight to the thanks for trying page. no amp for me this morning. guess i will try again later today.

OhMari
06-06-2012, 02:31 PM

Makes you wonder if there is a time limit, on some of the surveys. Like if you got to the page to fast it kicks you off. I don't understand either how you can be 15 minutes into a survey and get the thanks for trying page. Survey's are suppose to be about opinions and the survey is controlling their "survey's" by only accepting answering that they want. Makes you wonder sometimes how the outcome is determined about a subject or product.

marcymajor
06-06-2012, 02:51 PM
OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.:D

SCard
06-06-2012, 02:55 PM
OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.:D

Me too. not so much with AMP but DS/SM. I give my honest opinion and when I complete a survey and end up with no credit and a message that my answers are not what they are looking for it makes me wonder are we expected to give our real opinions or what they are looking for.:confused:

OhMari
06-06-2012, 06:59 PM
OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.:D Right-Sometimes I hear on tv, during newscast, they will say, a survey has American's believing we are going into the right direction. I always say it is going in the wrong direction and I get kicked out right away. I swear that one just wants that answer all the time.

Me too. not so much with AMP but DS/SM. I give my honest opinion and when I complete a survey and end up with no credit and a message that my answers are not what they are looking for it makes me wonder are we expected to give our real opinions or what they are looking for.:confused:

I've taken a few were I really didn't like a product. Survey people really don't want to hear anything negative about a product. I get thrown out of them real fast.

SCard
06-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Just finished an AMP on a recent tire purchase, entered the demos they wanted and got "sorry you don't qualify would you like to continue". I answered every question and then they decide I don't qualify?

Now of course I can't get into another one even if I wanted to because neither AMP will load for me. Like when it's been less than 24 hours since you completed one.