PDA

View Full Version : Surveyhead

jtowner
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Has anyone completed the survey on automobiles that is 27 minutes and gotten credit for it. I did it was it was 30 minutes and it did not route back to SR or credit. I hate to spend the time for no reason at all, I do not have faith in that one. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

StitchandPooh'smom
02-20-2012, 02:04 PM
I just did one and got credit. I think it was listed as 27 minutes, but I'm not sure - I got kicked out of several before getting that one. It is from a well-known luxury car company and featured a Super Bowl ad.

jtowner
02-20-2012, 05:34 PM
I just did one and got credit. I think it was listed as 27 minutes, but I'm not sure - I got kicked out of several before getting that one. It is from a well-known luxury car company and featured a Super Bowl ad.

Thanks Sticbandpooh'smom, I keep closing it out, because I was burnt before.
Next time I will do it.

Jtowner

StitchandPooh'smom
02-20-2012, 06:16 PM
There are several different variations that show different ads. I have gotten a couple, but I think they have always credited.

mmm611
02-20-2012, 06:46 PM
There are several different variations that show different ads. I have gotten a couple, but I think they have always credited.

Same here. It's usually the same 2-3 car companies they have the ad for with me, but if I complete it, I do get credit.