PDA

View Full Version : "IE Cannot Display" Anyone else?

AL2J
02-23-2012, 05:01 PM
All surveys except Surveyhead are coming up as unable to display this page . Anyone else? Took the SH completed it and it came up as a white page that I feel sure I will not credit.

toystoryduo
02-23-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm using Firefox and was able to get a SH and a MV in the past hour, but I'm getting error messages with all of the other surveys.

TxAggies
02-23-2012, 05:12 PM
All surveys except Surveyhead are coming up as unable to display this page . Anyone else? Took the SH completed it and it came up as a white page that I feel sure I will not credit.

I too am having this problem, using Google Chrome.

tjrj1988
02-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I just got the same message with IE when I tried GF. Came here to see if others were having trouble too. Haven't tried anything else.

SunshineGirl
02-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like the software/network that most survey companies use to track their links is totally down. That's a really big problem for our entire industry because it means lots of people are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour. Because of that, I have a feeling that they are working as fast as they can to fix it.

For now, the 2 surveys that we have that do not rely on that network are MV and SH. I would concentrate on those until the network comes back up. But hopefully it will be soon!!!

SCard
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like the software/network that most survey companies use to track their links is totally down. That's a really big problem for our entire industry because it means lots of people are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour. Because of that, I have a feeling that they are working as fast as they can to fix it.

For now, the 2 surveys that we have that do not rely on that network are MV and SH. I would concentrate on those until the network comes back up. But hopefully it will be soon!!!

Thanks for updating us on what is going on. Best service in the industry IMO. :)

tjrj1988
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Gotta agree with the exceptional as always service. Thanks Tricia!

I was able to get a SH-but no go on MV.

PSL1013
02-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Coming here to see what the problem was and sure enough found the answer. Yes, SH and MV are the only ones that I can get into, wish they had a survey for me to take? :cry:

SunshineGirl
02-23-2012, 11:58 PM
So incredibly frustrated that these are down! It is impacting a HUGE number of online companies. Everything from surveys to As Seen on TV products to mortgage leads. Probably millions of dollars in revenue lost now in the last 7 hours. :( Not millions for us though. LOL Just hundreds.

marcymajor
02-24-2012, 07:11 AM
can only get into mv & sh this morning but neither one of them has any surveys for me today. guess i have either taken them all or i just don't match the demos they r looking for today.:rotfl: oh well, u win some, u lose some. maybe i'll try again later and hopefully whatever the problem is with the other surveys will be fixed so i can get at least 1 survey today. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
02-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Uggg.... still down! I cannot believe this! And our survey companies haven't even bothered to notify us about anything. I'm still watching....

StitchandPooh'smom
02-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I saw all the red lights and came to see what was going on - I knew Tricia would be on top of it! Here's hoping the network comes up soon! :sunshine:

gpp2001
02-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted! I did an AMP and Greenfield yesterday before the server went done but never got credit. Glad to see it wasn't something I did or my computer. I did get a SH this morning and will go try for a MV now. :sunshine:

OhMari
02-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Wow, still down on Friday afternoon.
I wonder if someone haacked into the system.