PDA

View Full Version : quick shopping question

luv2go2diz
02-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I have noticed that if I try to use one of the coupons listed for a site, today I used one for Eddie Bauer, when I am done shopping, it is no longer on Sunshine. Usually if I just click on a sites' link to go shop, when I am done, I can minimize the shopping site and I am back on Sunshine. Am I making sense? So basically, I am now worried that today's shop won't credit properly. This has happend a few times when my husband tried to shop; I never got credit for his things. Is it best not to click through the coupons if the sale is already listed on the web site? I am sorry if I didn't word this properly.

spring
02-26-2012, 04:31 PM
If I understand you correctly, you are worried that clicking on the SR coupon might kick you out of SR so you don't get credit. Honestly, I frequently am not returned to SR after shopping, whether using a SR coupon or not, but I still get credit.

PSL1013
02-26-2012, 04:47 PM
I have noticed that if I try to use one of the coupons listed for a site, today I used one for Eddie Bauer, when I am done shopping, it is no longer on Sunshine. Usually if I just click on a sites' link to go shop, when I am done, I can minimize the shopping site and I am back on Sunshine. Am I making sense? So basically, I am now worried that today's shop won't credit properly. This has happend a few times when my husband tried to shop; I never got credit for his things. Is it best not to click through the coupons if the sale is already listed on the web site? I am sorry if I didn't word this properly.

As long as you click through the coupon on SR, you will be fine. I know what you mean...if you click on the direct link to the merchant than the SR link is still there in the task bar,(if this is what you are asking) if you click on the coupon you are going through the coupon to get to the merchant and it will look like you aren't on SR anymore....I used to think the same thing, don't worry, you'll get credit either way!

luv2go2diz
02-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks guys! I think you both understood what I was asking and I am now hopeful I will get credit!

mmm611
02-26-2012, 08:06 PM
One thing you can do if you're worried about it next time is right click on the coupon link. Then select open in new window/tab and you'll be good! I use this because I really don't care for having my SR tab rerouted to whatever the coupon is, this just opens a new one.