PDA

View Full Version : Survey Check List Mark Offs

TxAggies
02-27-2012, 04:27 PM
I am not sure where to post this & I just wanted to let someone know, but my survey check list/mark off page has gone wonky. It doesn't correspond to what I have actually taken and received credit for today. My account history is correct however.

I am just realizing that it is the two MTC long and short that are both marked off, even though I only took one. Is it automatically marking off the second one since we can only take one of those per day? If that's the case, then it isn't wonky after all and I am just having a "duh" moment.

mmm611
02-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I am not sure where to post this & I just wanted to let someone know, but my survey check list/mark off page has gone wonky. It doesn't correspond to what I have actually taken and received credit for today. My account history is correct however.

I am just realizing that it is the two MTC long and short that are both marked off, even though I only took one. Is it automatically marking off the second one since we can only take one of those per day? If that's the case, then it isn't wonky after all and I am just having a "duh" moment.

I've noticed the same thing with the AMPs and I'm pretty sure it's because you can only take one or the other. So, when you get credit for one, it crosses off the second since you're not supposed to be taking it at that point.

TxAggies
02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Thank you for confirming what was going on!