PDA

View Full Version : LiveSample not Crediting

kayjo
02-29-2012, 11:36 PM
I have been experiencing problems with LiveSample surveys crediting. The first one that I did earlier this month did credit but subsequent surveys have not. Is anyone else having problems with this survey crediting?

radetoan
03-01-2012, 12:01 AM
You're not alone. I haven't received credit for at least 6 LiveSample surveys that I completed this month... :computer:

SunshineGirl
03-01-2012, 09:36 AM
I'll take a look on my end. How many are having this problem? I'm seeing credits coming through. I wonder if there is a specific setting that is causing problems for some of you?

MdCaterer
03-01-2012, 09:55 AM
I had one a few days ago that I finished and got the congrats page. I waited and waited for 2 hours and it did not post. Luckily, I had kept the congrats page open and I went back to check it and it said something like "click here or hit next to advance" and so I clicked that button and it credited! I think it was Live Sample, but it might have been Samplicous. HTH!!

radetoan
03-01-2012, 09:57 AM
I got credit for the original paid sign-up offer on 2/2 and the ones I took on 2/6 and 2/10 through the new link on the daily survey page but nothing since then. I haven't changed anything on my computer. I can't figure out why they don't credit??? :confused:

Thanks for looking into this!

jtowner
03-01-2012, 11:26 PM
I have taken them 13 of them and all of them have credited for me, I get this page, I just got this tonight. I do not know if you all are getting this page or not, Hope that helps in some way.

Jtowner

Congratulations
Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us. You have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes.

jtowner
03-01-2012, 11:40 PM
I just noticed GF did not credit for me today, I thought it had, until I noticed the light has been read, but I see no posts about it today. What is going on with them now, and did I miss everybody asking about it.

Jtowner

radetoan
03-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Congratulations
Thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us. You have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes.

I get the same page and no credit.

radetoan
03-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I just noticed GF did not credit for me today, I thought it had, until I noticed the light has been read, but I see no posts about it today. What is going on with them now, and did I miss everybody asking about it.

Jtowner

Check out this thread
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71080

jtowner
03-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks did not see that, so I guess that answers it for me, I had the credit and then it was gone. Thanks for your help. I do not understand about the credit for Live, I use FF or Chrome and not a issue for me, I guess you all are
always clearing cookies, that is one thing I do all the time and use the cc cleaner after they credit.

Jtowner

kayjo
03-02-2012, 12:28 AM
I have taken them 13 of them and all of them have credited for me, I get this page, I just got this tonight. I do not know if you all are getting this page or not, Hope that helps in some way.

Jtowner

Congratulations

I have gotten this page too when I completed my surveys. I received credit for the first sign-up survey but have not received credit for any of the ones completed since then. I have switched to Safari for surveys because I was experiencing credit problems when using Firefox.

Miwing
03-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Add me to the list of not getting credit. I also got the congratulations page today, but no credit. :(

AL2J
03-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I am beginning to have this problem with Live Sample too. When it was first added to the daily list when I qualified and completed them they were crediting every time but in the last week it seems like Live Sample is disconnecting me from SR. Using IE when I do other surveys the SR page is still there in the background but with LS I have to go back in the history dropdown to get back to SR and when I get back to SR the LS survey page disappears. If this makes sense to anyone do any of you have this problem?

jtowner
03-05-2012, 11:50 PM
I have not had a issue with credit for Live, I use FF or Chrome, do not use IE for any surveys. I find it confusing hard to clear cookies, or at least know which one are there, I have Windows 7 and IE9 do not like it at all. It opens another tab, SR is still there for me it just moved to Live. If I were you all that were having issues with credits I would change Browsers and see if that makes a difference for you. For me I need to be able to see what I am working with as far as cookies go. Hope that helps.

Jtowner

radetoan
03-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I finally got one of these to credit! :sunshine: I didn't get credit for at least the last 6 before this one. :computer:

I switched to Google Chrome, cleared cookies, and went into Live Sample through Member Zone - News and Links - then chose Live Sample from the Your Tasks selections. This was the only way Live Sample would open up a new window and credit properly for me. Maybe this will help someone else.

I'm so glad I finally figured out a way for it to work for me. Thank you for all of your suggestions! It was driving me nuts! :headache:

OhMari
03-10-2012, 08:18 AM
No credit, it wasn't my computer, but it was one of those clinical trials. It didn't have a place in my state, so it didn't give me credit. I do not know why the survey didn't ask for location in the beginning. I felt I answered all the questions, which took 30 minutes. At the end I entered my state and zip code and I got the message that I didn"t qualify.