PDA

View Full Version : DentalPlans.com

mmm611
03-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks for adding this merchant! I had a root canal two weeks ago and went back today. Since I don't have dental insurance, I looked into getting something from them. I used the Live Chat feature to be sure a potential crown would not be considered a preexisting condition. The good news is that it's not--but DentalPlans.com isn't insurance. It's just a discount card. That still works out better for me than no insurance. I signed up last night for a plan that was effective today after looking into actual insurance. That would come out to around the same total cost, but wouldn't start right away.

When I was there today, I showed her the card and she said with that, the crown would be a max of $543. Without it, with no insurance, I was looking at $750. So, on my next visit to get the crown, this card will pay for itself and then some!

SunshineGirl
03-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Wow! That is terrific! Do you mind leaving a little review on our DentalPlans.com SR page (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/DentalPlans/)?

(and I think I already saw your credit come through!)

mmm611
03-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Absolutely! I was actually planning to wait for the credit to come in first! I'll go ahead and do that now.