PDA

View Full Version : SSI Won't Load

SCard
03-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Can't get SSI to load in FF or IE, the error message is:

The connection has timed out

The server at dkr1.ssisurveys.com is taking too long to respond.

hope this isn't a similar problem to the one a few weeks ago.

spring
03-11-2012, 07:48 AM

hope this isn't a similar problem to the one a few weeks ago.

Try again. I just successfully finished one using IE. Hopefully, it was only a glitch when you tried to take it.

marcymajor
03-11-2012, 07:52 AM
i use IE and i did not have any problems getting an ssi1 or an ssi2 this morning. SCard- so sorry u r having problems this morning getting an ssi and i can truly empathize with u. good luck in getting your surveys today and hopefully whatever the issue is with ssi it will get cleared up fast.:sunshine:

SCard
03-11-2012, 07:53 AM
i use IE and i did not have any problems getting an ssi1 or an ssi2 this morning. SCard- so sorry u r having problems this morning getting an ssi and i can truly empathize with u. good luck in getting your surveys today and hopefully whatever the issue is with ssi it will get cleared up fast.:sunshine:

Must have been a short glitch as one did load, thanks

MdCaterer
03-12-2012, 11:07 AM
SSI loaded, asked me to join an online community and said it needed to see if I could participate. It asked a bunch of questions about automobiles, then said I was invited to be part of the research, then when I clicked next to be credited the flag page came up! :computer::computer::computer:

marcymajor
03-12-2012, 11:13 AM
MdCaterer-i can totally empathize and relate to what u r saying about an ssi survey. the 1 i took this morning was about a joining a community about a well known clothing retailer, answered all the questions, even gave my name and address and after spending about 12 minutes on this survey (survey length said 8 minutes) i was told i did not qualify. on the bright side i was able to get another ssi right after that, finished it, got the star page and it did credit. hang in there - it will get better, i promise. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.:sunshine:

SCard
03-12-2012, 05:56 PM
SSI loaded, asked me to join an online community and said it needed to see if I could participate. It asked a bunch of questions about automobiles, then said I was invited to be part of the research, then when I clicked next to be credited the flag page came up! :computer::computer::computer:

Got booted out of that one pretty quickly, guess I was lucky. :rotfl:

SCard
03-16-2012, 07:18 AM

Having the same issue this morning. Last time it was only 15-20 mins, today it has been over an hour. No updates to my computer and I tried both browsers again. Anyone else having problems?

StitchandPooh'smom
03-16-2012, 01:13 PM
It loaded fine for me earlier, but it didn't credit on the first or second hour, even though I got the star page. :confused:

SCard
03-16-2012, 01:38 PM
As a rule I don't do surveys at work. This morning after having this problem at home for close to 2 hours, I tried one at work and got in with no problem. Either it's fixed or it's a problem with my home computer but I have no idea what could be causing it. :confused:

I hope it's OK to do a survey on a different (work) computer.

SCard
03-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Having this same problem with SSI not loading today:

"The connection has timed out

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments."

Tried both FF and IE, checked my connections, had IE diagnose the problem and came back as no problem with my internet connection. Have not updated anything on my computer.

Comcast is my ISP, strange that I am the only one that has posted as having this issue. Guess at some point in time it will resolve itself; just wish I could figure out why it keeps happening. Third time in the last month.
:computer::computer: