PDA

View Full Version : DS that does not go back to SR

MdCaterer
03-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Finished a long DS about apparel and purchasing online today. I got a thank you page but it did not go to the SR page. I sent GF a problem report but I am not holding out hope. It did not credit at the top of the hour :(

StitchandPooh'smom
03-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Just coming to post the same one. :computer: I just finished it and got:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!

I expect it will not credit. :computer:

sueclift
03-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Got the same DS survey on fashion with the same result.

radetoan
03-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Add me to the list. :computer:

SunshineGirl
03-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Did you add the info to our "report a problem" link for Greenfield? If you have the specific info in there, I can try to get credits for them.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Did you add the info to our "report a problem" link for Greenfield? If you have the specific info in there, I can try to get credits for them.

I did. I reported it because I think the survey company will get info from the people who took the survey since it completed, but it didn't route correctly to give credit. :sunshine:

funcouple6
03-15-2012, 02:09 PM
there are a couple surveys not rerouting since midnight central time last night. I did one on shopping and another on paying bills electronically.

MdCaterer
03-15-2012, 04:44 PM

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx?sname=1167688-US

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!

hit back button and get this:

http://survey13.toluna.com/wix/p8753336.aspx
You have already completed this survey. Thank you for your participation.

I did report the problem to GF along with those URLS and information. HTH

kayjo
03-16-2012, 03:09 AM
DH just finished a DS on charity awareness that did not route back to SR. He got the survey validation page where you input the letters/numbers in the box but when he hit submit it routed to a page that said "Qualified". Reported the problem.

marcymajor
03-16-2012, 05:59 AM
i got that 1 as my sm survey this morning and the same thing happened to me. on the bright side, i was able to get another sm survey, totally completed it, got the congrats page and it credited.:party:

SCard
03-16-2012, 06:27 AM
DH just finished a DS on charity awareness that did not route back to SR. He got the survey validation page where you input the letters/numbers in the box but when he hit submit it routed to a page that said "Qualified". Reported the problem.

Me too, I reported it to Greenfield

AL2J
03-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Was just checking in for problems with the charity one. I still have the "QUALIFIED" page open. What do I do now to report it? Or am I just out of luck?

tjrj1988
03-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Just got the same result on the charity one. White qualified page. When I try to go back to report to GF, the white qualified page keeps coming up. Is there anything we can do?

OhMari
03-16-2012, 08:55 PM

It is still not routing back to congratulations page tonite.

DarcyDog
03-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Finished a long DS about apparel and purchasing online today. I got a thank you page but it did not go to the SR page. I sent GF a problem report but I am not holding out hope. It did not credit at the top of the hour :(

I did this one (I think) yesterday, and did not get credit. I waited for 2 hours to see if it would credit, which it did not and by then I couldn't remember the topic of the survey. When I saw this post, it rang a bell, but am not 100% sure this was the survey. Should I still report it?

Got this survey today and ended up with the same problem. Fortunately, i was able to get another one which did credit.

kristenrice
03-16-2012, 09:17 PM

I got both of these today. DD closed the window for the first one before I could report it. I still have the second one open so I will send that report now.

Fingers crossed...

DarcyDog
03-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Update: I just tried a 2 Cent Survey and got this message:

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

Something's up.

tarheelpat
03-16-2012, 11:18 PM
I got and reported the "qualified" one a few minutes ago.

SCard
03-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Just coming to post the same one. :computer: I just finished it and got:

Thanks again!

I expect it will not credit. :computer:

Me too, that is 2 in 2 days. :mad::mad:

I have never seen this many issues with one survey company is such a short time

marcymajor
03-18-2012, 08:32 AM
SCard-did it credit? and if it didn't, tell me that it doesn't make u just a little mad that u spent all that time on the survey and the survey company got a completed survey and u did not receive credit for your time and effort.

SCard
03-18-2012, 08:53 AM
SCard-did it credit? and if it didn't, tell me that it doesn't make u just a little mad that u spent all that time on the survey and the survey company got a completed survey and u did not receive credit for your time and effort.

No it didn't credit. Mad, no; a bit frustrated yes.

I work full time and do SR in my spare timefor fun, entertainment and the money. The money provides little extras for my family that sometimes are not in the budget. We are planning a vacation to WDW next year and thanks to what I earn on SR we are going back sooner than I planned and hope to have an upgraded vacation over what we did last time. I am grateful for whatever I can earn here.

SCard
04-15-2012, 06:06 PM

Amazing how long these problem surveys are around for. I just completed a SM Y2C about worldwide charities, got the validation page and when I submitted it went to:

Qualified

These are posts about this survey are a month old!

That was the 1st SM I was able to get into today and now there are no more again.

PSL1013
04-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Amazing how long these problem surveys are around for. I just completed a SM Y2C about worldwide charities, got the validation page and when I submitted it went to:

Qualified

These are posts about this survey are a month old!

That was the 1st SM I was able to get into today and now there are no more again.

I just got this one for a GF survey and got the same message, first survey I was able to get all day too! :computer:

mellymel261
04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
AHHHHHHH! FINALLY got a survey today and this was the one I got same bad result for me :confused::computer:

kayjo
04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
DH also got the charity survey as a daily GF with the same "Qualified" result. Only survey he was able to get all day and now there are none.

jd3921fl
04-15-2012, 11:06 PM
same thing happened to me. not right at all. what a waste of time that was!

radetoan
04-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Just completed the charity survey too. Put in the code at the end of the survey and got the "qualified" page. :computer:

MdCaterer
04-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Add me to that list. I sent the URLS and reported it, but I don't expect anything to happen. I am getting very upset with GF they used to be a survey company you could count on for quality, now it seems to be you can count on them not to credit! I can see one or two slipping through the cracks, but these are happening to too many of us all at the same time.

PSL1013
04-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Add me to that list. I sent the URLS and reported it, but I don't expect anything to happen. I am getting very upset with GF they used to be a survey company you could count on for quality, now it seems to be you can count on them not to credit! I can see one or two slipping through the cracks, but these are happening to too many of us all at the same time.

I reported it too, it should have been taken off long ago.

SunshineGirl
04-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I've been getting some feedback from Greenfield but part of the problem is that the reports that we are sending them do not have enough information for them to track the exact surveys. A lot of you submit the URL for the survey as the page AFTER the survey is over, which ends up just being a generic URL. They actually need the page a couple of pages back that has the survey information in the URL. I may also add a new field to the report to include what email address you used when you took the survey. They might be able to track through that as well.

PSL1013
04-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I've been getting some feedback from Greenfield but part of the problem is that the reports that we are sending them do not have enough information for them to track the exact surveys. A lot of you submit the URL for the survey as the page AFTER the survey is over, which ends up just being a generic URL. They actually need the page a couple of pages back that has the survey information in the URL. I may also add a new field to the report to include what email address you used when you took the survey. They might be able to track through that as well.

I tried to go back a couple of pages on this survey and it wouldn't let me, it stayed on that "Qualified" page. How would someone get this info if you can't go back? If they could track it with an email that would be good thing IMO.

MdCaterer
04-16-2012, 10:35 AM

Here is the invitation url from todays survey:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/sd.aspx?sdlid=2&sname=1169363

-US-LWR&surl=http%3a%2f%2fsurvey13.toluna.com%2fwix%2fp825 9902.aspx

%3fsname%3d1169363%26stype%3d1%26mode%3dtprod%26id %3d603468

Here is the URL from the awful digital camera survey:
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx?gid=223888

I hope this helps

SunshineGirl
04-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Here is the invitation url from todays survey:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/sd.aspx?sdlid=2&sname=1169363

-US-LWR&surl=http%3a%2f%2fsurvey13.toluna.com%2fwix%2fp825 9902.aspx

%3fsname%3d1169363%26stype%3d1%26mode%3dtprod%26id %3d603468

Here is the URL from the awful digital camera survey:
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx?gid=223888

I hope this helps

Just passed these along. Will let you know what I hear!

SunshineGirl
04-16-2012, 11:31 AM
I found out from GF exactly what it is that they need from the survey to be able to track down problems. It's this part of the URL that you posted:

1169363-US

That tells them the exact survey that was the problem because sometimes they have multiple similar surveys going at the same time.

MdCaterer
04-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Awesome, I hope it helps get it straghtened out. : )

kayjo
04-19-2012, 01:23 AM
DH completed a DS tonight on a 50+ organization that routed back to the SR Congrats page but never credited. I have been experiencing more and more crediting problems with GF since they completed their "upgrades". In the past, rarely did a survey not credit. So far this month, I have had at least three surveys route back to the Congrats page and not credit.

marcymajor
04-19-2012, 02:51 AM
kayjo-i totally feel your pain. for the last 2 days i was not able to get a ds so i was really excited today when i was finally able to get 1. the survey was about new products at a familiar coffee shop (dd) and i spent over 45 minutes on it, totally completed it and got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. i did notice that when i went back to the members area i wasn't logged in for some reason even though i was logged in when i started the survey. it's a little upsetting to me that i spent that much time on a survey and gf gets a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it.:( was finally able to get another ds this morning on politics, totally completed it and it credited at 5 minutes past the hour. still don't understand why my 1st ds did not credit but was i ever happy that the 2nd one did.

marcymajor
04-26-2012, 03:13 AM
i just spent almost an hour on a ds from nielsen on smart phones and i got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st hour. keeping my fingers crossed that it will credit on the 2nd hour. did not copy the url but i did write down the survey # - 1169218-US. this is the 3rd time this week that i have totally completed a ds from gf, got the congrats page and the survey did not credit. getting a wee bit frustrated with gf when i take my time with surveys, give honest and truthful answers and they get a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it. oh well, guess i can try again in a little while to get 1. i did not report this to gf. it did not credit on the 2nd hour either.

OhMari
04-26-2012, 07:58 AM
i just spent almost an hour on a ds from nielsen on smart phones and i got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st hour. keeping my fingers crossed that it will credit on the 2nd hour. did not copy the url but i did write down the survey # - 1169218-US. this is the 3rd time this week that i have totally completed a ds from gf, got the congrats page and the survey did not credit. getting a wee bit frustrated with gf when i take my time with surveys, give honest and truthful answers and they get a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it. oh well, guess i can try again in a little while to get 1. i did not report this to gf. it did not credit on the 2nd hour either.

Maybe you went over the time limit, who knows. I love surveys where you can give opinions. I always mention how surveys should not be longer than 20 minutes. Anything longer than That becomes redundant.

marcymajor
04-26-2012, 08:16 AM
OhMari-that is a possibility but i did get the congrats page so it just seems kind of odd that this problem (surveys not crediting) is happening more and more with gf. i lost 4 last month that did not credit even though i got the congrats page and so far this month i have lost at least 3. makes u kind of wonder what is wrong with these surveys and why they are not crediting like they should.:confused:

marcymajor
04-27-2012, 01:08 AM
i just got the ds on charitable contributions and at the end got the page that said qualified. i copied the url from the qualified page and reported that and the survey #1169363-US to gf. now gf has no more options or surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

kayjo
04-27-2012, 03:30 AM
DH completed another DS on fast food restaurants that did not credit. He answered all the questions, entered the validation code at the end, and was routed to a page that informed he did not provide the answers they were looking for. Never saw that page before. This is the fourth DS this month that DH has completed and validated that did not credit.

marcymajor
04-27-2012, 04:39 AM
kayjo-i can totally relate and empathize with how u r feeling. i have lost at least 4 or 5 surveys from gf this month due to them not crediting. ever since they changed their format for surveys more and more of the surveys i have been taking over this last month have not credited. makes u wonder what is going on with gf and why this is happening so frequently.:confused:

SCard
04-27-2012, 06:34 AM
i just got the ds on charitable contributions and at the end got the page that said qualified. i copied the url from the qualified page and reported that and the survey #1169363-US to gf. now gf has no more options or surveys for me to take. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

Took the same one and got the "qualified" too. Will report it to GF. :mad::mad:

This is a different charity survey than the one I got the "qualified" on a few weeks ago. That one was about International charities that help people, this one was about animal charities. Both surveys had almost an identical setup as I was asked the questions.

Sam number as Marcy 1169363-US

GBABA
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
I've had more trouble with this survey too since the change.

mellymel261
04-27-2012, 10:44 AM
I had the same DS yesterday for charitable donations and got the qualified message as well

tjrj1988
04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok, add me to the party:confused:-same animal charity survey; same result.

I've had problems even getting a GF this month, so I was really excited to get one on my first try this morning.

All in all, a very frustrating month overall, and particularily with GF....

mellymel261
04-27-2012, 11:11 AM
I agree where surveys are so hard to come by right now to get in and have it not credit is quite frusterating

SunshineGirl
04-27-2012, 11:16 AM
I just sent some of these specifics to Greenfield. They definitely see that our numbers are not as high as they usually are and are working to figure out what the reason might be. :(

SCard
04-27-2012, 11:29 AM
I just sent some of these specifics to Greenfield. They definitely see that our numbers are not as high as they usually are and are working to figure out what the reason might be. :(

I have noticed the last month that GF seems to have a lot less surveys than they used to. At the end of March I thought it could be due to the end of the month/quarter but it has continued. Quite often when I log into GF and try for a survey the first time that day I immediately get "sorry we have no surveys for you". That didn't use to be the case very often, the last month it has been more the norm. It has gotten a little better the past week. Maybe its just my demos. Still doing well with GF but having to try more times in a day to get a survey from them.

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing and maybe people don't try again?

Add on these completed surveys that don't credit and maybe people get frustrated and just give up with GF.

kayjo
04-27-2012, 11:51 PM
I have noticed the last month that GF seems to have a lot less surveys than they used to. At the end of March I thought it could be due to the end of the month/quarter but it has continued. Quite often when I log into GF and try for a survey the first time that day I immediately get "sorry we have no surveys for you". That didn't use to be the case very often, the last month it has been more the norm. It has gotten a little better the past week. Maybe its just my demos. Still doing well with GF but having to try more times in a day to get a survey from them.

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing and maybe people don't try again?

Add on these completed surveys that don't credit and maybe people get frustrated and just give up with GF.

April has been a terrible month for me for surveys. I usually get at least two a day (GF DS and SSI 1) but this month I have been lucky if I get one to complete and credit. In the past, I have been able to at least get the DS to credit each day. This month, I have only had 11 DS credit. I also had 4-5 DS that were completed and validated but did not credit. Most of my problems seemed to happen after GF completed their new upgrades. If this pattern continues, I will be hard pressed to make super member this quarter.

MdCaterer
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
April has been a terrible month for me for surveys. I usually get at least two a day (GF DS and SSI 1) but this month I have been lucky if I get one to complete and credit. In the past, I have been able to at least get the DS to credit each day. This month, I have only had 11 DS credit. I also had 4-5 DS that were completed and validated but did not credit. Most of my problems seemed to happen after GF completed their new upgrades. If this pattern continues, I will be hard pressed to make super member this quarter.

Same here, GF surveys are not only not crediting but they are getting really hard to qualify for. It seems like after a bad survey that does not credit, it won't even give DH an option to try a survey for several days. It is very frustrating. GF has always been the "go to" survey. Start the day with that one and at least try the rest, but GF was almost always one you could count on getting at some point in the day. They were also always the most reliable for crediting. I hate to see this happen because it is making a dent in our SR earnings :(

StitchandPooh'smom
04-28-2012, 10:37 AM

April has been a terrible month for me, too. I've only qualified and received credit for 2 GF surveys this month. And SSI1 is my standby, but I just completed one that didn't credit. :computer:

I'm also behind pace for SM this quarter, and I'll be gone for a week in June, so I have less time than usual. Hope the surveys pick up soon!

marcymajor
05-03-2012, 07:36 AM
i just spent over 45 minutes on a survey about ice cream and ice cream novelities and instead of getting the congrats page i got this page instead.

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

reported it to gf.