PDA

View Full Version : Has something changed?

MdCaterer
03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
I used to be able to log onto SR and leave and come back all day long and not have to log in again unless I cleared my cache and cookies. Now, every time my browser closes I have to log in to SR again. At first I thought it was my computer, but it is not happening with other sites. Did something change?

MdCaterer
04-10-2012, 10:40 AM
I used to be able to log onto SR and leave and come back all day long and not have to log in again unless I cleared my cache and cookies. Now, every time my browser closes I have to log in to SR again. At first I thought it was my computer, but it is not happening with other sites. Did something change?

Still wondering about this. I cannot remain logged onto SR if I close my browser to go to email or anything else. It's frustrating because I am usually on SR all day

SCard
04-10-2012, 10:54 AM
I log in before work and don't usually sign out when I shut the computer down when I leave for the office. After work I am usually still logged in when I boot up the computer. I use FF the majority of the time; not sure if that matters.

SunshineGirl
04-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Nothing on our end. I don't think that I have been logged out in a couple of days. Are you doing the "log in with facebook" thing?