PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Domino's Banner?

m 'n c
03-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey Tricia is SR going to get $$ for us ordering pizza online from Domino's? I'm assuming its one of those things that can't track by user id but will go into the SR pot.

SunshineGirl
03-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Oddly enough, we do get like 1.50 if someone places an order. LOL! I just found the banner today.

m 'n c
03-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Woo Hoo! I'll have to order from Domino's next time then instead of Papa John's

linanglab
03-09-2008, 08:43 AM
We are Friday night pizza people, so I will have to remember this!

bartleby1
03-09-2008, 10:15 AM
That's pretty cool! What an easy way to help out SR!

Too bad we don't have a dominoes :(

Pooh's Pal
03-13-2008, 02:23 PM
I ordered a small roni pizza and some cheesy bread for me and a friend on Tuesday....I usually order one once per week...hope it helps. :sunshine2:

lucymews
03-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Ok this may be a silly question, but I just hate to register for something before I know how to use it. Could you please tell me if payment is done strictly by credit card online (or phone) or can it be ordered online and paid for in cash when it is delivered? I'm getting hungry just talking about it!

m 'n c
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Not sure how Domino's works put I know when I order online from another place I have an option to do either Credit card or pay cash when they arrive.

mommommouse
03-13-2008, 07:50 PM
That is so cool !

mjjmbnmm
03-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I wish i liked Domino's., but then again, I'm not big on any of the pizza chains, we have a large italin population here and have alot of family owned pizza resturants and the food is so good.

Pooh's Pal
03-14-2008, 12:27 AM
I've ordered twice from Domino's within the last few months...once on my own and used my cc online, just had to show the cc and sign the slip when my pizza arrived and the other day through the SR banner and choose the option to pay cash upon arrival of the pizza.
The site is set up where you can choose the size pizza..toppings on a full or half of the pizza and stuff like sauce..light or heavy. Also you can add sides, salads, breadsticks, wings and sodas..put them in your cart..and if you're anything like me..I add, then take away.
They have great specials around here and sometimes on their website too and you can add coupons on the site too.

I too like the little Italian place down the street, but once in awhile Domino's is okay too.

marsham
03-14-2008, 07:14 AM
Where I live, there is no Dominos. Or Pizza Hut. There is only one local place that delivers. My DH love Dominoes because they have (or used to have) the really thin crust crispy pizza. Because no one else has that, we never get pizza any more. So sad, huh?

tommygirl79
03-15-2008, 11:04 AM
What a really cool way for you to pull in a bit extra, Tricia! I'll keep this in mind and we'll try Domino's every once in awhile instead of Papa John's (our standby) or Dom DiCarlo's

LuvMyBoys
03-25-2008, 05:51 PM
When I click on the Domino's banner to order it takes me to a My Gift Resources offer?? :confused:

How else can I order Domino's through SR?

m 'n c
03-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Oooh same thing for me. I'll put it in the redirecting thread in case tricia doesn't see this one.