PDA

View Full Version : SH making me CRAZY!

MdCaterer
03-28-2012, 11:46 AM
I am steamed at this point! It took me forever to get a SH survey, finally got one all about carpeting different brands, makes etc. pretty long but I answered all and truthfully. Got to the last question and it stalled! WIll not go forward or back :computer::computer::computer::computer:

OhMari
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Yesterday I tried for over 45 minutes to qualify for any survey's. Nothing. Plus I haven't got any in over 5 days. Then this morning I got 2 right off the bat. Sometimes it pays to just walk away for a few hours or days. I think my age is disqualifying me from surveys too though, I never had this kind of problem.:confused:

AL2J
03-31-2012, 06:54 PM
I totally agree about SH. It has gotten so hard to qualify that it is frustrating. Today I finally qualified (very interesting movie survey) and completed it only to have a page come up that says thank you for completing this survey we will notify the company that refered you. Of course it hasn't credited. I love earning these Disney dollars but I think if I don't take a break SH might just cause me to shoot my computer.

Angie

mellymel261
03-31-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree I have had an awful time for the past 2 or so months!!! :computer:

marcymajor
04-01-2012, 08:39 AM
i can totally relate to what all of u r saying. last week i got 2 sh surveys all week and today sh sends me to a 20 minute survey and without even answering any questions it tells me i don't qualify and then re-routes back to sr. sh used to be a lot easier to get in the past but for the last few months i find myself having to try 4 or 5 times a day just to get into 1. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. what is funny is that sh has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1. good luck everyone in getting all of your surveys today including a sh.:sunshine:

SCard
04-01-2012, 08:46 AM
SH used to be one of the easier ones for me but the 3 months or so it has become one of the more difficult ones to get. Like Marcy said I have a lot of times where SH is green for hours on end and I get routed back to SR over and over.

Luckily, SR now has 10 daily surveys so lots of other ones to try if there is no luck with SH. :)

marcymajor
04-01-2012, 04:32 PM
just tried sh again and again it sent me to the 20 minute survey and before i could answer even 1 question it said i did not qualify and then re-routed back to sr. guess i won't be getting a sh today. oh well, u win some, u lose some and tomorrow is another day to try again. hope everyone else has better luck with sh then i have had today (and the stop light is green and i can't get 1:D).:sunshine:

OhMari
04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
The pre-qualifying is ridiculous. I wish Tricia would relook into this one. How bias is a survey if they want so many qualifications to do the survey. I wonder if their is time qualification; ie it should take 3 minutes to pre-qualify. If it is done faster than 3 minutes-out you go.

kayjo
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
DH finally got and completed a SH tonight on hotels. When he hit the final submit button he was directed to a page that said "Sorry but there are no surveys available for you today."

marcymajor
04-12-2012, 02:19 PM
for some reason today sh keeps sending me to the 20 minute survey and then tells me i don't qualify for the survey even though i haven't answered even 1 question. sh did this to me most of last week also and i only got 2 sh's last week. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some other surveys so i can at least get into 1. good luck everyone in getting your sh today (the stop light is green and i still can't get 1).:sunshine:

marcymajor
04-13-2012, 01:41 PM
i have been trying most of the day to get a sh and all sh does is send me to the same 20 minute survey it has been sending me to all week and tells me that i don't qualify even without answering any questions at all. what's up with that?:confused: this is getting just a wee bit frustrating for me as up until the last few days i had been doing pretty well on sh. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new and different surveys as the day goes on.

marcymajor
05-05-2012, 06:43 AM
is it just me or has sh been getting harder to get.:confused: for the last couple of days all sh sends me to is either an amp or an opinion survey which looks a lot like a gf survey. sometimes it will start to send me to a survey and then redirect back to sr without even getting into the survey. not complaining just wondering if this is happening to anyone else besides me. have not been able to get 1 in the last 3 days.

spring
05-05-2012, 07:50 AM
is it just me or has sh been getting harder to get.:confused: for the last couple of days all sh sends me to is either an amp or an opinion survey which looks a lot like a gf survey. sometimes it will start to send me to a survey and then redirect back to sr without even getting into the survey. not complaining just wondering if this is happening to anyone else besides me. have not been able to get 1 in the last 3 days.

I think all surveys are harder to get. SH does a good job of keeping track of past surveys you have taken, so for someone who takes multiple surveys everyday, I can see how you'd be frustrated. It is even hit or miss for me, and I only try a couple a day. Yesterday I didn't get one, but today I got one (with credit) almost right away. Just keep plugging along and don't let surveys, or the lack thereof, frustrate you. Good luck!

marcymajor
05-05-2012, 08:19 AM
spring-:thanks: for all of your words as you definitely put it in perspective for me regarding surveys. i guess what is frustrating for me is that sh has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try and this seems to be happening to me more and more lately. will keep plugging away and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on and i can get 1. good luck with your surveys today and have a great day.:sunshine:

marcymajor
05-05-2012, 02:42 PM
waited a few hours and just tried sh again. was about 1/3 of the way thru a survey on electronic devices and technology and got booted out and now sh has no more surveys for me to take as it re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not that's ok too as tomorrow is another day to try. at least i was finally able to attempt 1 even though i was not able to complete it. here's hoping everyone is able to get their surveys today and has better luck with sh than i am having.:sunshine:

mellymel261
05-05-2012, 02:52 PM
SH is one of the most horrible surveys for me now...maybe gotten 5 in the past 2 months......

marcymajor
05-08-2012, 10:07 AM
i just spent over 30 minutes on a sh about cell phone companies and different plans i would be interested in and i got to a page that said i only had to answer a couple more questions and it would take about 1 to 2 minutes more of my time. i clicked on the next button and a page came up saying i did not qualify for the survey. why did they make me take almost an entire survey and then tell me i don't qualify?:confused: on the bright side i was able to get another sh, totally completed it, got the we appreciate your time page and it just credited.:party:

OhMari
05-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Just did a really long survey with SH and no credit, took me back to the starting point.
That is 2 long survey's today with no credit.
I completed 2 other's and am currently on my 5th. Makes it tiring when you do survey's and no credit.:computer:

marcymajor
05-10-2012, 04:54 AM
i just spent over 30 minutes on a movie survey thru sh and when i went to submit it the page just sat there saying redirecting and then i got an error message. refreshed the page and another page came up saying that they did not have any more surveys for me to take. what a complete waste of my time and effort as i completed the whole survey and i got nothing for it at all. tried to take another one and all it did was re-route back to sr. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get another sh.

mellymel261
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
I took 2 different SH within the past hour, finished both and no credit for either, first one said sorry you dont qualify and the second one got "results under review" it is quite frusterating when you spend time and dont get rewarded for it

marcymajor
05-22-2012, 09:29 AM
just tried to do a sh and i got the following error message:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /routing_queue_handler.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

here is the url for this error:

http://www.surveyhead.com/routing_queue_handler.php?hdAction=FCAvailable&FC=fbea83636a04426c779c375a43713d1f

guess sh is having problems this morning. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will get this problem resolved.

disney_girl
05-22-2012, 03:38 PM
I just completed a SH and it credited. Hopefully you can get one later!

marcymajor
05-22-2012, 04:18 PM
i just tried to get a sh and the first 1 told me i did not qualify and i got a second 1 and i started it and was told it was full. tried to take another 1 and it just re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and if i get 1 that would be great, if not tomorrow is another day to try.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-24-2012, 12:08 PM
I just finished a SH survey about recent hotel stays and got this error:

Oops! Our system encountered an unexpected error while processing your survey. The error has been logged. We will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

It did not credit. It was only about 15 minutes long, but I wanted to let everyone else know to watch out.

SCard
05-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Their site is down until 8AM PST; so no luck for tonight. Seems like they have been having trouble all week, a few nights the site was down for a short time and last night never got into one just kept entering the code for a "20 minute" survey; not any other number of minutes.

Maybe tomorrow they will be up and running again.

** update *** site is back up but keeps going right to "this survey is closed", at least for me

marcymajor
05-26-2012, 07:10 AM
tried about 4 or 5 times yesterday to get a sh and all it did was send me to the 20 minute survey that said i did not qualify even without me answering any questions so i did not get 1. attempted this morning to get 1 and i was about 7 minutes into a 15 minute survey on cell phones and cell phone providers and i got booted out. when i tried to take another one it just re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there is always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your sh today.:sunshine:

SCard
05-26-2012, 07:32 AM
its almost like the "20 minute survey" has replaced sending us back to the SR page when SH has no surveys for us. :confused:

marcymajor
05-26-2012, 08:29 AM
SCard-u may be right. just tried sh again and it sent me to the 20 minute survey that says i don't qualify even though i don't answer 1 single question. went to try another and all it did was re-route back to sr. no sh for me this morning. maybe i will try later. tried again to get a sh and it is still sending me to the 20 minute survey that says i don't qualify and then goes back to sr. what is with sh these last 2 days?

marcymajor
05-27-2012, 07:31 AM
what is going on with sh these last few days?:confused: i have not been able to complete 1 for 3 days now. my last sh that credited was on thursday. it never used to b this difficult to get a sh b4 so i don't understand why i am having so many problems. i'll start 1 and get really into it and then i get told i don't qualify or else it sends me to an amp (which i exit out of very quickly) or the 20 minute survey that tells me i don't qualify. have already tried twice this morning to get 1 and still have not been able to. i am sorry if this sounds like all i do is complain about sh lately but i am just a wee bit frustrated that i am not able to get 1. thanks for letting me vent and good luck everyone in getting your sh today.:sunshine:

spring
05-27-2012, 07:56 AM
what is going on with sh these last few days?:confused: i have not been able to complete 1 for 3 days now. my last sh that credited was on thursday. it never used to b this difficult to get a sh b4 so i don't understand why i am having so many problems. i'll start 1 and get really into it and then i get told i don't qualify or else it sends me to an amp (which i exit out of very quickly) or the 20 minute survey that tells me i don't qualify. have already tried twice this morning to get 1 and still have not been able to. i am sorry if this sounds like all i do is complain about sh lately but i am just a wee bit frustrated that i am not able to get 1. thanks for letting me vent and good luck everyone in getting your sh today.:sunshine:

I didn't get one today either, but it's very early and there is a whole day ahead to try. I had no problem getting one to credit yesterday, so I think it might just be there aren't many new ones being loaded at this time. Keep trying.

SCard
05-27-2012, 08:01 AM
I did get one yesterday, but it was later in the day. have had some decent luck with SH in the evening this month.

marcymajor
05-27-2012, 09:55 AM
guess 3rd time was the charm for me this morning. was finally able to get a sh, totally completed it and it has already credited.:party:

SCard
06-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Completed a SH and what do I see:

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this particular survey.

3 different surveys I completed (or close -MV) and get no credit for my efforts.

big waste of time

jd3921fl
06-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Its getting to the point that I am going to use other websites for taking surveys....First of all it has been nearly impossible to qualify for anything lately....20-30 minutes...nothing...then today finished about a 50 minute survey on ironing through Toluna.....asked me every question in the world about ironing...answered them all...got to the end...."Technical Difficulties..come back later." Just not worth it any longer

bajam
06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
I just started sunshining again this month, and I have been very lucky. I make sure I take note when they tell you how long the survey is going to take at the start. Sometimes their time estimate is way off and it takes me half the time, but I go through end classification stuff slowly. I had an SH one over the weekend that let me complete the whole thing and then said I didn't qualify. I had the same one this morning and found a question in the middle that they asked me to do a certain button and I missed that the first time around. It's probably because I haven't done surveys in a long time, but these things seemed to have helped me this month.