PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Lands End through Sears.com for SR credit?

lkat
04-01-2012, 03:36 PM
There's a jacket I want to get my son from Lands End, but they're not a SR merchant. I know Sears sells LE, so I went to their site and clicked on the Lands End tab from the Sears.com site. That took me directly to the official Lands End website in another tab. Just curious if I place my order that way (via the sears.com link) if I'd still get SR credit? Anyone know or done this before? Thanks! :)

spring
04-01-2012, 04:15 PM
There's a jacket I want to get my son from Lands End, but they're not a SR merchant. I know Sears sells LE, so I went to their site and clicked on the Lands End tab from the Sears.com site. That took me directly to the official Lands End website in another tab. Just curious if I place my order that way (via the sears.com link) if I'd still get SR credit? Anyone know or done this before? Thanks! :)

I tried it within the past year and did not get credit. Doubt it has changed, but you never know. If you do place the order that way and get credit, please post and let all of us Lands End lovers know! Good luck.

PSL1013
04-01-2012, 04:54 PM
I did the same thing and you won't get the credit. It was nice when we had them, just placed a big order with them and wished I could have gotten SR credit for it. :(

spring
04-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I did the same thing and you won't get the credit. It was nice when we had them, just placed a big order with them and wished I could have gotten SR credit for it. :(

I'm right there with you. :(