PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful suprise - missing SSI credits!

tarheelpat
04-05-2012, 12:28 PM
First time this has ever happened. I hope some of you who have had trouble with SSIs lately got some, too!

SunshineGirl
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
It was refreshing to have a survey company actually give us the missing data!!

SCard
04-05-2012, 12:34 PM
It was refreshing to have a survey company actually give us the missing data!!

Sure was. The stats are gone now, but I think SSI was the one I had the most completed surveys with in March. Nice that they work with SR :)

gpp2001
04-05-2012, 01:06 PM
I gave up on surveys for the past two days because I didn't get credit for SSI two days in row (actually yesterday, I was gone all day and didn't have time for surveys) - so it was a very nice surprise to see the two missing credits in my account this morning! Thanks SSI!! :sunshine:

lswheatly
04-05-2012, 02:34 PM
I figured something was up when I didnt get credit for a SSI survey either. But I am happy that you guys received your credit. Hopefully mine will show up soon, if not, its no biggie

qzcaroline
04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
I took an SSI2 survey over a half hour ago and have still not been credited (it was a green light when I took the survey & it still is as I type this. Also, I cleaned out my cookies before taking it). Not sure where I should address the issue I am having, but I am finding that I do not get credit for at least 3-4 surveys per week or more. I also took a my view today & did not get credit and yesterday I took the Live Sample & never got credit. I would appreciate any & all info as to how I get full credit for all of the surveys I take. I already know about the cleaning out of the cookies so that does not seem to be the problem.

tjrj1988
04-05-2012, 05:51 PM
It may not be the cleaning cookies issue so much as when you're cleaning cookies.

You need to clean cookies(or use ccleaner-my preference) between ssi and ssi2.

Other than that, I only use ccleaner-usually-in the mornings before I start surveys.

It may be that you are cleaning too fast to allow the cookies to do their work.

Now, that said-this month alone, I've had 2 MV's not credit-waiting on the 3rd now; and yes, I'm waiting on SSi2 as well....