PDA

View Full Version : Road to Super Member

faithhope
03-09-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm just posting this to help keep me on track (accountability)... and who knows it might help someone else.
Due to vacations and life issues... I'm a bit behind on my goal of Super Member. I love being a super member on SR and I don't want to give it up, and it is still doable... The best way to accomplish my goal is a little bit each day.

When I do my daily calculations, I don't include the last day of the month... I don't want to be stressing on the last day of the month... want to be able to just enjoy the last day in celebration of reaching my goal... and prepping for next quarter.

faithhope
03-09-2008, 02:45 PM
March 9th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.67 each day to make my goal. ($36.84/22 days)

Scratch off gave me .03 today !!!:sunshine2:
Survey (tea) .80 :cooldance:

Off to check out some offers. Need .84 more for today.

did an offer for .30 but haven't seen any posts for it creditting on the board... I won't hold my breath for this one.
did an offer for .40... I'm guessing it will credit on the hour.

time to get some lunch and then try another offer or two.

Ug neither one creditted... guess there is hope that they are manual credits and will credit next week. still need .84 for today...

Paid Signup: ConsumerPromotionCenter - Best Buy vs Circuit City .20
Got a click .01

Need .63 more

Ordered Concert Tickets for my husband's birthday... so that will be another .50 in my account... not sure how long ticketmaster takes to credit... I won't count on this for this quarter in case it is after the concert (in a couple of months)

Paid Signup: ZipCodeExclusive – Free GPS System .25

Need .38 more

I'll try and do the vista print hat offer and a survey tomorrow to make up for the shortfall today.

faithhope
03-10-2008, 01:24 PM
March 10th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.69 each day to make my goal. ($35.55/21 days)

Email .01
Click .01
Scratch .03 (my kids pick for me)

No survey - Greenfield is having Tech Difficulties.. I'll check back later. I really need every survey I can get.

off to do the Vista Print hat offer... my kids liked the horse design, and we will put their school name above it, and they get to pick the saying underneath. I know they will be so excited to get their hats, and hopefully this summer they will want to wear them. I'm pretty sure this is a manual credit, that will probably show up next week, so I'll see what other offers I can do today as well. ($2.75). This offer worked out well for Vista print... :-) I ended up ordering two hats..

I got a survey (butter) - .80

need .84 more...

did an offer for .40... but it is probabaly a manual credit... won't count this for today, but will be happy when it comes in.

kayjo
03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Have you tried the SM and OTX surveys in addition to the Daily Survey? You can earn an additional $1.35 by just doing those two surveys. Add in the 80 cents from the daily survey and you would be over the daiy amount you need.
My DH usually qualifies for both the Daily and SM surveys but has a much harder time with the OTX.

faithhope
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the survey suggestion... Unfortuately I'm one of those people the survey companies just don't care about.

- I can manage about 10 or so greenfield surveys a month if I try really hard each day.
- I try the otx surveys... still haven't gotten one...
- I'm afraid to try the sm surveys... I don't want to mess up the greenfield surveys...if they both offer the same surveys, I'd rather take it with greenfield and get the bonus...(is this bad logic?)

askomsky
03-10-2008, 04:43 PM
No not bad logic but I would still try and have DH take the SM one just in case!

Also I just got the Vista print calendars in the mail the other day, forgot I ordered them a few weeks ago. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used all disney pics and the kids loved them, I actually ordered 2 bc it wasn't that expensive and DH took one to work, I think that was a $2 credit, and yes their both manual uploads.

faithhope
03-11-2008, 10:41 AM
March 11th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.73 each day to make my goal. ($34.70/20 days)

Today is not looking good...
Nothing in clicks or scratch off (see what happens when I do it myself, should of had the kids do it)
No survey available for me so far... I'll keep checking back... I really need every survey I can get.
I'll go look at offers. I know things aren't as bad as they look this morning, as I have done offers the past couple days that will credit next week or so, but I also need to keep up the pressure on myself to do something each day.

Got an OTX Survey (8:05am- cars) - Thank you all for your good vibes... I've never gotten one before. (.75)

I also ordered some crocs from shoebuy under offers not merchants... there was a $9 offer... so I will be so very happy with this credits... Thanks for the shoebuy reminder... this helps so very much, and I am getting a pair of shoes I really wanted at a good price. I'll count this when it credits, ack this won't credit until next month, so this won't help me this time... but it will help me next quarter.

Still no greenfield survey for me... still need .98 for today.

did an offer for .80 didn't see it posted in the fast credit thread... didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the boards... I'll hope it is a manual credit that will help me out next week.

email click for .01

got a greenfield survey (.80) - snack food

still need .17 for today.

m 'n c
03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
how about some shoes at shoebuy faith? those tend to credit quickly and it will knock a good $5 or so dollars off.

SunshineGirl
03-11-2008, 10:48 AM
This is usually the time every month where we see new offers. I'm crossing my fingers that we see our usual 5-10 that we normally see the second week of the month.

fourfoxesinpa
03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
This is usually the time every month where we see new offers. I'm crossing my fingers that we see our usual 5-10 that we normally see the second week of the month.

Yay!! Can't wait!! :cooldance:

faithhope
03-11-2008, 11:18 AM
New offers would be great... Thanks Tricia... I know you want as many Super Members as possible. I know you are working hard to help me and everyone else to make it by hunting for offers.

faithhope
03-11-2008, 11:24 AM
how about some shoes at shoebuy faith? those tend to credit quickly and it will knock a good $5 or so dollars off.

Good Idea... I hadn't thought of it, as I don't need many shoes... but I do need a new pair of flip flops for the summer... I'll go check and see if they have the crocs I want.

faithhope
03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
March 12th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.74 each day to make my goal. ($33.14/19 days)

off to try my luck at the surveys, and I see there are a few new offers up. Shouldn't have any problems meeting my goal today.

got a click .01
got the scratch off .03
Paid Signup: Eversave - Car Sweeps (no paypal cashout) 0.30
still need to earn $1.40
Paid Signup: Clash: iPod Draw (US) 0.50
still need to earn .90
no OTX surveys for me today
no greenfield survey for me today (I'll keep trying... this doesn't seem possible without surveys)

Hedy
03-12-2008, 10:06 AM
I have $18 to go. This is the closest to "the wire" I've been since trying for SM. I'm *hoping* new freebies plus maybe some new surveys will help. :)

faithhope
03-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Good Luck Hedy! I'm sure we will both be back in the SM club... just a little more stressful this time around since I'm cutting it so close

faithhope
03-13-2008, 11:41 AM
March 13th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.79 each day to make my goal. ($32.30/18 days)

I'll admit I'm getting a little discouraged as I haven't been able to make any of my daily goals, and I know this will get harder as I rarely get surveys on the weekend... but I'm here, and I'm still trying...

I got a survey last night I think it was after the cut off time, so it will count for today's survey .80
email .01
scratch off .01
still need .97, but getting the survey done already this early lifts my spirits.
There are a few fast crediting offers I still have to do, so I'm sure I can meet at least today's goal.
Vista Print just credited for me 2.75 WHOO HOO! (or as Bryan would say WOOT!)
so I've met the goal for the day!!!!!!

Did an offer for .40... I'm sure it is a manual credit, so I'll be happy when it shows up in a few days.

I keep trying the amp offer... and I get accepted into surveys... but this is the second time it has hung up in the middle of the survey. Same survey... one about stores.
I'll try again later tonight.

But no time to sit on my butt ... I'm going to try some offers.

faithhope
03-14-2008, 11:25 AM
March 14th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.69 each day to make my goal. ($28.73/17 days)

Nice to see the daily goal go down since I beat my goal yesterday...
I'm off to try some surveys

Got a survey (interactive survey - bath products) .80
Click .01

Still Need .88

Paid Signup: Amp Surveys 0.85

Only need .03 for today... part of me wants to slack now... but I'll keep going so I'll have less to do in the future.

deana
03-14-2008, 12:40 PM
:sunshine2: Good luck Faith! Keep it up!

faithhope
03-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the word of encouragement. The ray of sunshine if you will.
It is much appreciated.

luvdisney00
03-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Keep going Faith, you can do it! How about ordering digital prints? or shoes? That always gives me a little boost. Drugstore.com credits fast, and you can order regular toiletries that you'd probably buy anyway like shampoo and deodorant. YOU CAN DO IT! :hugs:
Dorothy

faithhope
03-15-2008, 11:09 PM
March 15th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.69 each day to make my goal. ($27.07/16 days)

I got a survey .80 on soft drinks.

got a couple of manual credits come in from a few days ago.:sunshine2:
Paid Signup: Look-You-Love Sweepstakes! 0.40
Paid Signup: Nutter Butter Bites (MID) 0.40

only need .09 more for the day.

faithhope
03-16-2008, 11:09 AM
March 16th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.70 each day to make my goal. ($25.47/15 days)

Click .01
Stupid 24 timer is going to make me wait until tonight to do my survey...
off to look at otx survey and offers...
and some shopping at drugstore.com

took an OTX survey...and it is at an increased rate of .85 (Thanks Tricia)

Still need .84
did an offer for .50.. it is probably a manual credit, so I'll be happy when it shows up later this week.
Did some shopping (thanks for the drugstore.com reviews others posted) 2.06 hopefully it will post for this quarter.

faithhope
03-17-2008, 12:56 PM
March 17th - Happy Saint Patricks Day By my calculations I need to earn $1.75 each day to make my goal. ($24.61/14 days)

I got a email .01
scratch off .02
I'm off to get a survey or two, then to look through the fast crediting category and see if I can find some old offers I may have missed.

I got a greenfield survey (writing tools) .80
This also came through (manual credit) - Thanks Tricia for doing these so often... It helps keep me on track when I see them credit.
Paid Signup: Aveeno Lotion Free Sample (MID) .50

only need .45 for today... this is looking good... I'll probably do the other mid so it will credit another day and help out, and see if I can get an otx survey.

I did an offer for .50 it is a manual credit, so I'll be happy when it credits later this week.
Can't get an otx survey... oh well, I'll try again later
looks like there are a few NEW offers up... off to try them!
Just got an otx survey (dairy) .75 (8pm)
I was too slow on the new offers...and they have disappeared...should have grabbed them this morning when I saw them.
I made my daily goal!

I'm also happy I'll be starting next quarter with a bang... with the survey bonus and the $9.00 offer credit.

m 'n c
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
C'mon Faith! I'm pulling for you.

faithhope
03-17-2008, 02:53 PM
C'mon Faith! I'm pulling for you.

Thank you so much! :sunshine2: It really helps me keep going through some of the frustrating surveys to have words of support.

m 'n c
03-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I know you probably don't want to touch the SM surveys but don't forget since you are getting down to the wire to try those too. Maybe your DH could do those? You could do the mike method where I do the filter questions and then he does the important parts of the survey (usually 10 mins or less) if he doesn't like to do surveys.

bellanlivismom
03-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Just to let you know the new clash offer that is up posts almost right away. :) An extra .50 :sunshine:

faithhope
03-18-2008, 10:44 AM
March 18th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.73 each day to make my goal. ($22.53/13 days)

click .01
scratch off .03

No survey available for me at the moment...
Did the clash offer... just waiting for credit on the hour. sigh... these usually credit for me. not sure why this one didn't I'll go through the fast crediting offers now, to see if there are any I missed.
got a wierd greenfield survey... not sure what the topic was... but I got the congrats message .80

Need .89 more
I found this old one in the fast crediting section... I don't know how I missed this one... very easy, fast credit.
Paid Signup: UltimateGiftZone - iPhone, Voyager, or RAZR2 1.00
I MADE MY DAILY GOAL

I still have the otx survey to try tonight when my 24hour window is done.

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Good luck Faith. I'm in the same boat as you are. I can't believe I let myself get this close to the deadline and not have already earned my SM status either. Maybe I should join in with you so I'm accountable and everyone sees my progress (or lack thereof)? I need $14.09 so that's a little over a $1 a day.

I'm not having much luck with any of the surveys the last couple days, but I just did get
1150070 Paid Signup: Clash: Nintendo (US) 0.50 Credits 03/18/2008 Paid

I've should also have some shopping come in (I'm crossing my fingers they come in any day now. I think that would be about $8.00 and that would make this MUCH easier).

Logging in and sending a small giftcertificate.com gift today too. Those usually credit pretty quickly.

IckyMickey
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi faithhope!

I've been lurking for quite awhile. I too am still trying to make it to SM, but as of today I (only) need $16.35 and hopefully the daily survey will credit and one of the MID's leaving only $15.10 or $1.51/day which is hopefully doable.

I have a TT that will hopefully come through for about 1.50, but I'm a bit skeptical that it will be here in time. Sometimes it feels like 2 steps forward and 1 back but I didn't do almost anything for February so it's my own fault.

I have been fortunate with the GF suveys and my DH does the OTX but like m 'n c, I do the initial screening to "ease" his work. Last night he had like 5 questions about his favorite sports. Talk about gloating! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can do it! I'm rooting for you! :sunshine:

Michelle

faithhope
03-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks Kimberly and Michelle,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll be looking for updates on your own progress too... It will be one well earned party when we make SM again!

I agree that some days it seems so hard...especially days when I don't get a survey, and I'm also worried about running out of offers to do. Hopefully Tricia can dig up a few more for us.

But on the bright side I've met or come close to my daily goal each day, and the goal is still doable (2 surveys +an offer... or 1 survey and a couple of offers).

I hope that a bunch of us cross that SM race finish line in the last week of the month.

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Faith. I'm sure we can all do it too (if we put our minds to it). I went ahead and did the math so I would have an exact goal. :) Counting today, but not counting the last day of the month, I need to make $1.08 a day.

So far today:
Paid Signup: Clash: Nintendo (US) 0.50 Credits
Games: Sunshine Scratch Off Second Click Win 0.02 Credits

So .56 more to go today.
I do have Sephora, MistyMate and GiftCertificate.com orders pending. Maybe one of those will come through today. :) Oh well off to try the MID offer. I know it won't credit today, but if it credits later, it'll make that day easier. :sunshine2:

Keep posting your progress and we'll all pull for each other.

kimntrent
03-18-2008, 12:26 PM
I have already made SM status but I am panicing on a Apple order for 25.00 in credits and a Sephora order that is not much but still some so I can cash out before my parents leave on their cruise. I am hopefully going to make it but it is getting tight. I did find out last night though that I need ink cartridges so that will help me out a little bit. Anyone else need Ink?

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I have already made SM status but I am panicing on a Apple order for 25.00 in credits and a Sephora order that is not much but still some so I can cash out before my parents leave on their cruise. I am hopefully going to make it but it is getting tight. I did find out last night though that I need ink cartridges so that will help me out a little bit. Anyone else need Ink?

Kim

How long does Sephora usually take? I placed or order Friday or Saturday...

kimntrent
03-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Mine was Friday too and for the most part they are within the week but you never know with the increase in % if it may take longer. Anyone going to WDW. There are some goofy pins on the Disney website for sale for 2.99 and some cool lanyards that you won't find in the parks for 5.99

luvdisney00
03-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Come on guys, you can do it!! How about shutterfly? That credits fast and everyone usually has some digital pics around that need printing. I got an OTX today for the 1st time since Jan. maybe there are new ones available. I missed SM once last year and it stinks to be left out for a quarter, I don't want it to happen to you. YOU CAN DO IT! :computer:

askomsky
03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Come on guys, you can do it!! How about shutterfly? That credits fast and everyone usually has some digital pics around that need printing. I got an OTX today for the 1st time since Jan. maybe there are new ones available. I missed SM once last year and it stinks to be left out for a quarter, I don't want it to happen to you. YOU CAN DO IT! :computer:

I agree try those photo credits if you haven't already!
Also need shoes? Shoebuy is always a nice credit and usually within a few days...

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Mine was Friday too and for the most part they are within the week but you never know with the increase in % if it may take longer. Anyone going to WDW. There are some goofy pins on the Disney website for sale for 2.99 and some cool lanyards that you won't find in the parks for 5.99

Both are good ideas. I have to take Cameron out for the day for twirling class so I need to get off of here and get ready, but if I have time before we go I'm going to go ahead and start checking them out...if not I'll do it when I get home.

OTX didn't like me again today...I tried 2 or 3 and then it told me I had exceeded my limit without ever giving me a survey! UGH!!!

m 'n c
03-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Sephora should come through within a week. With Easter being on a Sunday Tricia will probably wait till Monday before uploading any shopping credits so don't panic if it isn't there as usual on Sunday.

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 04:02 PM

I couldn't find the pins for 2.99 or the lanyards for 5.99?? I found some lanyards for decent prices (and will probably order this evening), but didn't find the great prices you're mentioning.....Can you post links or directions to them. Thanks

BTW, I completed a daily survey so hopefully it will credit for me tomorrow. How do you guys handle cookies with the SM survey? I usually just do regular from home and SM from school, but we're out this week so that isn't an option? Is it safe to delete cookies and still get credit for the regular one? OTX says I've exceeded my limit but I didn't get a survey. If I cleared cookies could I try again? Or is that the one that the cookies don't go away?

m 'n c
03-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah you can clear after the daily to get to the SM survey and it won't mess up crediting. Also sometimes clearing cookies will allow you to try again with OTX.

kimntrent
03-18-2008, 04:17 PM
The pin was in the outlet under holiday and the lanyards were in the pin accessories on the main site. It may have been a monday special though.

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah you can clear after the daily to get to the SM survey and it won't mess up crediting. Also sometimes clearing cookies will allow you to try again with OTX.

Great. I'll run cc cleaner right before we leave and then run ad aware while we're gone. It takes SOOOOO long.

askomsky
03-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Great. I'll run cc cleaner right before we leave and then run ad aware while we're gone. It takes SOOOOO long.

Both DS and SM survey are taken daily on the same laptop, and I don't clear cookies inbetween only first thing in the am and I never had a problem getting htem to credit. What I do is usually try for the DS first thing in the am, before DH leaves for work. If I get it I then go to the SM survey and where it says if your not xxxxx@xxxx.net click here, just click it and swap it out for DH's demo's and email. then his options come up and he takes over.

The only time I clear cookies is when I first boot up in the morning.

Mom2aPrincess
03-18-2008, 07:06 PM
March 18th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.73 each day to make my goal. ($22.53/13 days)

click .01
scratch off .03

No survey available for me at the moment...
Did the clash offer... just waiting for credit on the hour. sigh... these usually credit for me. not sure why this one didn't I'll go through the fast crediting offers now, to see if there are any I missed.
got a wierd greenfield survey... not sure what the topic was... but I got the congrats message .80

Need .89 more
I found this old one in the fast crediting section... I don't know how I missed this one... very easy, fast credit.
Paid Signup: UltimateGiftZone - iPhone, Voyager, or RAZR2 1.00
I MADE MY DAILY GOAL

I still have the otx survey to try tonight when my 24hour window is done.

Congrats on making your goal for the day!!! :cooldance:

m 'n c
03-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Congrats faith!

Have you done all of the new freebies that were put up today and yesterday? most are manuals so you might as well get them in so you have a head start on another day.

faithhope
03-19-2008, 09:58 AM
March 19th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.72 each day to make my goal. ($20.69/12 days)

I'm so glad other people have joined in on this thread. I can't tell you how much your encouragement and suggestions are helping me. So for those of you on this journey to SM too... Let's Get Clicking!

Click .01
Scratch off .02

I got my crocs from shoebuy yesterday... My daughter promptly stole them... so I need to make another shoebuy purchase today (I asked her before I ordered if she wanted a pair... but no... she didn't realize she wanted some until she saw my new ones)

survey on appliances .80

.89 more to go on today's goal.
hopefully I can get an otx today...keeps telling me I have done all I can do even though I haven't done one in almost 48hrs... I'll try back later
did the mid offer... will be happy to see that .50 when manual credits come in.
looks like Tricia added another offer too...need to go check that one out.

Made a shoebuy purchase...got a good deal on a pair of croc flip flops for the kids won't help today's goal, but hopefully it will credit later this month ($2.67)
Made two separate purchases from Misty Mate (you would think shipping would go down if you combined orders... but not with this company...very wierd) (2*1.36=$2.72)

Been out selling girl scout cookies all evening...
Thank you Tricia for processing the manual credits:
Paid Signup: Sally Hansen Nail Polish (MID) 0.50
Paid Signup: Revlon Star Style (MID) 0.50

I met my daily goal!

m 'n c
03-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Yay! another shoebuy order. Definitely go through shopping this time :)

Good luck with your daily surveys. Mike and I have only had luck with OTX this week :( but they have all been sort and involve watching movie clips. maybe you will get one of those.

Mom2aPrincess
03-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Looks like your morning is going well Faith. So here's my update.

Yesterday I needed 14.09 in 13 days so I needed to make a 1.08/day , but was not able to make but .52 (I got a regular survey, but I'm not going to count it until it credits today). So yesterday was not so great. And left me with needing to make 13.27 (1.13/day).

So far today:
Paid Click: Spiral Frog 0.01 Credits 03/19/2008
Paid Click: Hot Jobs (March 2008) 0.01 Credits 03/19/2008
Shopping: Order Sale - mistymate-15755 Misty Mate 3.74 Credits 03/19/2008

That's 3.76 (so I've already met my daily goal:cooldance:, leaving my new balance at 9.51). Hopefully I'm not done today though. Hopefully yesterday's survey will credit and I can get an offer or two to credit later.

ETA
ok...my survey came through so now my balance is even lower.

faithhope
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
That's 3.76 (so I've already met my daily goal:cooldance:, leaving my new balance at 9.51). Hopefully I'm not done today though. Hopefully yesterday's survey will credit and I can get an offer or two to credit later.

That's Great! :cooldance:
That also reminds me I need to look at misty mates...I would like to get two little ones for my kids before summer heat hits.

Mom2aPrincess
03-19-2008, 12:03 PM
That's Great! :cooldance:
That also reminds me I need to look at misty mates...I would like to get two little ones for my kids before summer heat hits.

That's exactly what I ordered. Two of their smaller ones.

kimntrent
03-19-2008, 12:56 PM
I had my survey credit this am for a .80. They are coming pretty good this month. I love it. I do them at work before anyone gets here. I am waiting on some things to credit from shopping so hopefully those will boost me up. I have pending out there

Apple Store
Budget Rental Car
Ebags
Sephora
and Ebay

Here's to hoping. Okay my breakdown is 2.05 per day

Kim

IckyMickey
03-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

As of today I need $13.98 ($1.28 /11 days.)

Yesterday I got the following:
MyThoughtCounts .75 Credits
Paid Click: Spiral Frog 0.01 Credits
Sunshine Scratch Off First Click Win .03 Credits (Finally - I've been on a dry spell!)
Daily Survey 0.80 Credits
FOR A TOTAL OF $1.59

AND
ValuedOpinions.com - iPhone Sweeps 0.80 Credits :cooldance:

I never qualified for a GF survey yesterday though (I had to wait until the evening) so that ValuedOpinions really was needed to help make up for some lost credits today.

I did the new MID. I'm still waiting on all 3 new MID's. I sure hope they come through! I did all the photo ones last year so no help there. I did get a GF survey today so DH just needs to do an OTX later and I'll be happy!

I am really glad there are 31 days in March so all the weekend surveys will still count for March!

Good luck all! :sunshine:

faithhope
03-19-2008, 03:03 PM
I am really glad there are 31 days in March so all the weekend surveys will still count for March!

It looks like you are doing well on reaching your goal.
I hadn't checked the calendar to figure this out myself, so the above statement gave me more hope I'll make it.

faithhope
03-19-2008, 03:09 PM
I had my survey credit this am for a .80. They are coming pretty good this month. I love it. I do them at work before anyone gets here. I am waiting on some things to credit from shopping so hopefully those will boost me up. I have pending out there

Apple Store
Budget Rental Car
Ebags
Sephora
and Ebay

Here's to hoping. Okay my breakdown is 2.05 per day

Kim

Good Luck on your goal. The pending shopping will help.
When we had a rental car it took a while to post. It won't post until after you have returned the car. But we have 12 days until the end of the month, and I'm sure that last Monday, that poor Tricia will be processing credits like a mad woman to get as many credits for people before the end of the month/quarter.

I love seeing everyone's shopping list, as I usually don't buy much online, but there are some things that I can get cheaper (even with shipping) online that at a local store, and the lists remind me to check on some things.

Mom2aPrincess
03-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Yea. Ladies. I know we can do it. I think I may start doing something like this from the beginning next quarter. This was a great idea Faith. It's very motivating.

Hedy
03-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I have $12 left. I did the Clark offer, so I'm *hoping* that comes through in time. :angel::angel: Other than that, I'm crossing my fingers for surveys and offers.

Magical JenK
03-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Crud...just did the math...I need $17.75...that's $1.57 a day...I need to do some shopping...perhaps I'll order flowers for me...ooh wait, I wonder if I could order flowers now for mother's day?? Hmmm... I need to get on this! Dang painting cutting into my SR time!! Grrr...

Mom2aPrincess
03-19-2008, 10:22 PM
I have $12 left. I did the Clark offer, so I'm *hoping* that comes through in time. :angel::angel: Other than that, I'm crossing my fingers for surveys and offers.

Crud...just did the math...I need $17.75...that's $1.57 a day...I need to do some shopping...perhaps I'll order flowers for me...ooh wait, I wonder if I could order flowers now for mother's day?? Hmmm... I need to get on this! Dang painting cutting into my SR time!! Grrr...

Come on ladies and join with us in being accountable. I think it is really helping me and I know we can all become SM's for the next quarter. :sunshine2:

Hedy
03-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Come on ladies and join with us in being accountable. I think it is really helping me and I know we can all become SM's for the next quarter. :sunshine2:

Davidson credited-w00t. I now have a mere $9 to go-and I got a survey tonight.

Mom2aPrincess
03-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Yea. Finally this evening I think I might have gotten a survey. At the end it closed the window, but when I went back in, it said I had exceeded my daily limit.

I just finished a SM survey so here's hoping it credits too...Think I'll go try for an OTX and see if I might just get lucky there too....

faithhope
03-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks!

I enjoy seeing all your posts about how you are doing on your SM goal. It is wonderful to see you all get closer and closer. It helps me keep plugging along, and I also get some great ideas.

We still have 12 days left to the end of the month (though for my accounting, I'm not counting the last day, so I can have a day to celebrate). Super Member is still a reachable goal !!! You can do it!! We can do it!!!

Thanks to Tricia for processing the manual credits so frequently...It really helps keep me motivated! :sunshine2::sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
03-20-2008, 01:01 AM
OK...I'm still up and the clock has rolled over to midnight here so I thought I'd go ahead and start my post for Thursday, March 20.

Going into today, I need $9.03. Following Faith's pattern, I want to earn it in at least 11 days. That's .82 a day.

No luck on the scratch off, but
Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents 03/19/2008 0.60 Credits 03/20/2008 Paid

That only leaves me .22 cents today to make the daily goal. Hopefully my daily survey will credit and I'll be over automatically and I've still got the chance for some shopping to come through.

ETA: Yea! I just got back on the computer and I had these credits:
#1153296 Paid Signup: Markettools 0.50 Credits 03/20/2008 Paid
#1152134 Shopping: Order 206464351-01 Sephora.com 3.25 Credits 03/20/2008 Paid

That pushes me WAY over my daily goal! No I'm only $4.68 away from being a SM!!

Another credit:
Credit: Daily Survey - 3/19/2008 0.80 Credits 03/20/2008 Paid

$3.88 to go!!!

bartleby1
03-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Good luck everyone! You guys can do it! I've been watching and hoping for you all!

I still have $1.51 to go but that shouldn't be a problem to get. However, I will feel much better when I'm finally over the threshold. :)

IckyMickey
03-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Davidson credited-w00t. I now have a mere $9 to go-and I got a survey tonight.

Where do you find the Davidson one? I wonder if it's gone already?

Also, I just found a Snuggle MID for .50 I haven't done. I promise I'll be more patient! :sunshine:

IckyMickey
03-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

As of Thursday morning, I need $11.73 ($1.06 /11 days.)

Yesterday I needed 13.98 and earned $2.26.
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-19-08) 0.75 Credits
Aveeno Lotion Free Sample (MID) 0.50 Credits
Revlon Star Style (MID) 0.50 Credits
Sally Hansen Nail Polish (MID) 0.50 Credits
Hot Jobs (March 2008) 0.01 Credits

I should have a survey credit this morning and will try the Snuggle MID I just found. DH will hopefully do another OTX tonight - he got another on sports last night and it take about 10 minutes so he's ok with helping (and making his DW happy.) :heart:

I know I can meet my SM goal now and love to watch my balance increase too! That means more to spend in Disney in November.

Good luck today everyone!

Michelle

Mom2aPrincess
03-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Yea. I had a nice jump after I got off last night (um...this morning)...I'm going to update my post for today!!! :cooldance:

Karri5775
03-20-2008, 12:17 PM
You guys are almost there, keep working!

Mom2aPrincess
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Daily surveys credited. Everyone go check and hopefully you're one step closer...or is that 80 steps closer...every penny helps right? :sunshine2:

faithhope
03-20-2008, 02:11 PM
March 20th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.53 each day to make my goal. ($16.80/11 days)

I had some shopping credit overnight... so I applied it to the overall goal and not my daily goal... so that brings my daily goal lower...
I'm getting a late start today...so I'm off to do clicks and surveys.

click .01
otx (phones) .75
can't get a greenfield survey...still trying.

Still need .77 more.
finally got a survey (feminine product) .80

I made my daily goal
And it looks like many of you have also hit your daily goal or better...

faithhope
03-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Roll Call! :rotfl:

These are the people who have posted in this thread about working to SM:
Hedy
Mom2aprincess
Ickymickey
MagicalJenK
Bartleby1

looks like some of you are real close...anyone reach the SM goal today? For those of us not close yet... how did you do on your daily goal?

Kimntrent also posted about an earning goal... how goes that?

anyone else want to post how you are doing?

deana
03-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Good luck everyone! I just joined at the end of January and have been very blessed! Thanks to all of the wonderful support on these threads, I was able to complete a lot of the paid offers. I also have had some luck with the surveys...maybe 50% or more a month qualify. And then I did a bunch of photo uploads to York, Snapfish, and Shutterfly...the new member signups really helped. I also joined Blockbuster...family has really enjoyed that. And finally, DH and DD needed new sneakers and we tried Shoebuy...I am sold on that one!!!
I made SM last weekend...hope I can keep it up next quarter.

Mom2aPrincess
03-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I didn't make it today but I'm even closer. Just got
#1153641 Paid Signup: MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-20-08) 0.75 Credits 03/20/2008 Paid

That puts me at just barely over $3 needed now.

bartleby1
03-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I only need 71 cents and I did get a survey today so as soon as that posts I'll be in! I have a feeling that greenfield may not post surveys tomorrow since it is Good Friday though, so that means I probably won't know for sure until Monday.

I'll still be watching and rooting for you guys! Keep on earning!

deana
03-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Wow! Congrats Kim and Debbie!

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Ok...I want to keep being accountable so I don't slack off and not make it. I've been a SM the last 4 quarters and don't plan to lose my status now. :sunshine2:

Friday, March 21.
When the morning started, I needed 3.13 in 10 more days. So basically that's 32 cents a day.

Just checked and:
#1154178 Credit: Daily Survey - 3/20/2008 0.80 Credits 03/21/2008 Paid

So I've met my goal for the day and now need 2.33.

I never got an SM survey yesterday, but I did get an OTX. Unfortunately, all my surveys won't reach the 24 hour mark until late in the evening/night so it will be a while before I start on todays. (:rotfl: Did some more Sephora shopping last night)

still not at my 24 hour mark, but just checked and I had all of this come through:
#1154717 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (March 2008) 0.01 Credits 03/21/2008 Paid
#1154422 Shopping: Order ML_467411 Gift Certificates.com 0.30 Credits 03/21/2008 Paid
#1154508 Paid Signup: FREE HAT from VistaPrint! 2.75 Credits 03/21/2008 Paid

Bringing my balance for this quarter to: 100.73

m 'n c
03-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Anyone else need me to run up a sephora bill for them?? I got a good one run up for Kimberly last night. :sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Anyone else need me to run up a sephora bill for them?? I got a good one run up for Kimberly last night. :sunshine:

:rotfl: She's telling the truth...I stopped myself at the $100 mark....I could have kept going.....

Magical JenK
03-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Ok, yesterday I did a lot of damage on my Disney visa for my SR SM status!! If my two shopping credits from yesterday & my one from this morning hit my account, I'll now only be short $0.97 to make SM! Only a few days ago I needed over $17!! Yay J! I'll keep trucking on the surveys & look out for more things I "must" buy just in case my shopping credits don't come through in time!

I was really worried that I wasn't going to make it this quarter! Looks good now!!

bartleby1
03-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah! My survey credited and I am officially a supermember for next quarter! I'm glad I had a decent month in January or it would have been really tough this quarter with the greenfield incident.

Keep plugging along everyone! You all can do it!!!!:sunshine2:

faithhope
03-21-2008, 10:58 AM
March 21th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.52 each day to make my goal. ($15.24/10 days)

Paid Signup: Markettools 0.50

still need 1.02

off to try some surveys.
I just had the longest most painful greenfield survey I've had in a long time... UG! I made it through though
organic dairy .80

still need .22

kimntrent
03-21-2008, 12:30 PM
By my calculations I need 22.09 for my goal. I sure wish some shopping things would credit. Man I am on pins and needles there. I have so much that needs to credit.

Kim

keishashadow
03-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Yeah! My survey credited and I am officially a supermember for next quarter! I'm glad I had a decent month in January or it would have been really tough this quarter with the greenfield incident.

Keep plugging along everyone! You all can do it!!!!:sunshine2:

spill the beans:), must've missed something else...i must do better to keep current!

i thought i was so smart to do the blockbuster today, ha-didn't know it's now a hold too - wah...don't think i'll make it now for sure:(

bartleby1
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
spill the beans:), must've missed something else...i must do better to keep current!

i thought i was so smart to do the blockbuster today, ha-didn't know it's now a hold too - wah...don't think i'll make it now for sure:(

A lot of us were temporarily banned from doing the daily surveys in February because of using more than one email addy or having multiple family members complete them. I'm guessing you either don't usually do the daily surveys or you weren't one of the banned members? It really cut into the earnings for many of us, as well as for SR, this quarter.

keishashadow
03-21-2008, 01:03 PM
eeek! sorry to hear no - i'm lucky if i plug away long enough to get one done a couple times a week, i hate when i get all the way thru on the OBX ones then it say i answered something wrong:(, pretty bad when you're too stupid to fill out a survey when your trying your best lol

bartleby1
03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
eeek! sorry to hear no - i'm lucky if i plug away long enough to get one done a couple times a week, i hate when i get all the way thru on the OBX ones then it say i answered something wrong:(, pretty bad when you're too stupid to fill out a survey when your trying your best lol

Don't give up! Keep an eye on what is crediting for other people and TRY, TRY, TRY for the surveys! Are you currently a SM? I think you still have time for shopping if you are! Batteries? Printer ink? Any gifts you need to buy?

SunshineGirl
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM
By my calculations I need 22.09 for my goal. I sure wish some shopping things would credit. Man I am on pins and needles there. I have so much that needs to credit.

Kim

You have a BUNCH of stuff that just came through.

IckyMickey
03-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi Everyone! Congratulations to all those who made it! Yeah to Kim for all those items that just credited. (I was wondering if Tricia was watching this thread.) :)

Here's my update:

As of Friday morning, I need $9.68 ($0.97 /10 days.)
I have a GFsurvey to post today and hopefully will get in an OTX.

Yesterday I needed 11.73 and earned $2.05 with.
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-20-08) 0.75 Credits
Daily Survey - 3/19/2008 0.80 Credits
Markettools 0.50 Credits

I can't believe how close I am! Good luck today everyone! :sunshine:

Michelle

kimntrent
03-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Ohhhh! I am so excited. I may make my goal after all.

Kim

bartleby1
03-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Ohhhh! I am so excited. I may make my goal after all.

Kim

Oooh! Good for you! How close are you now?

SunshineGirl
03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
95 people have now made Super Member for next quarter!

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM

Yea!! Is that about normal Tricia?

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow!! I was updating my post and then realized "I MADE IT!!!"

Balance this quarter: 100.73

askomsky
03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Wow!! I was updating my post and then realized "I MADE IT!!!"

Balance this quarter: 100.73

Whoo hoo!!! Way to go! See you in the lounge again! :)

Hedy
03-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Clark credited! Just 3 more dollars to go! :D

deana
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow! Congrats everyone!! I can't wait til April 1!

barbaraapple
03-21-2008, 06:12 PM

And I am one of them , yeah :cooldance:

keishashadow
03-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Don't give up! Keep an eye on what is crediting for other people and TRY, TRY, TRY for the surveys! Are you currently a SM? I think you still have time for shopping if you are! Batteries? Printer ink? Any gifts you need to buy?

shamefully, i was in vacation mode a bit too long last quarter, then had a couple biggies that didn't credit & I lost my stauts...what can you do? It's all gravy:sunshine2:; can't beat those Disney Gift cards i keep stashing away all earned here:love:

I've found as a major procrastinator, it sure is harder to make SM when u aren't already a SM

Congrats to all who have made it!!!

3dog2kidmom
03-21-2008, 09:08 PM

Did I make it Tricia? :rotfl:

Congrats to all the new SM's!! And those of you still trying, don't give up until 11:59 pm on the 31st. You can do it!!!

faithhope
03-21-2008, 10:21 PM
YEAH KIMBERLY!!!
CONGRATS TO YOU AND THE OTHER 95 IN THE SUPERMEMBER CLUB

:party::woohoo:

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 11:43 PM
YEAH KIMBERLY!!!
CONGRATS TO YOU AND THE OTHER 95 IN THE SUPERMEMBER CLUB

:party::woohoo:

Thanks Faith. I'm going to keep following this thread though...I want to see you in the SM club too. You were my inspiration to get off my butt and take care of my business.

Just got this credit pretty fast (within about an hour or so of doing it)....if you don't have the credit yet, go check it out:
#1154894 Paid Signup: TreasureGiveaways - Sony Vaio 0.20 Credits 03/21/2008 Paid

faithhope
03-22-2008, 09:17 AM
March 22th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.25 each day to make my goal. ($11.27/9 days)

I must resist the temptation to sit on my butt and do nothing during the Easter weekend. My goal is very attainable and I could make it before the end of the month (less stress) just by getting 2 surveys a day...
so I'm off to try some surveys.
couldn't get an gf survey - I'll keep trying

got an otx survey (7am - movie trailer review) .75

need .50 more today.

m 'n c
03-22-2008, 09:21 AM
Way to go faith! you can totally get that $1.50 or so each day!

m 'n c
03-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Totally off topic faith but i was driving home last night from houston and on my way I passed an SUV with those window stickers for their kiddos' activities. They had a "faith" and a "hope" and I thought of you immediately.

deana
03-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Don't sit on your butt Faith! You are SO CLOSE! You have worked so hard and deserve it!!! Take just a few minutes each day this weekend! And then enjoy your weekend! :)

Mom2aPrincess
03-22-2008, 11:50 AM
You can do it Faith. Keep trying. Be sure to try the SM survey after you qualify for the regular one. And look for any fast crediting offers you haven't completed yet...

OhMari
03-22-2008, 06:55 PM
I'v finally made SM. So what do you all get with being a member.

3dog2kidmom
03-22-2008, 06:59 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Supermembers get tons of great perks... cashing out for $25 Disney gift cards for only $24, early opps to cash out on special cashout days, an extra daily SM survey, special forum, extra clicks and offers, opps to try out new stuff for SR, increased payouts on certain offers and shopping, and more! Just the extra survey alone increases your earning potential by $18 a month!

faithhope
03-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words... I'm still trying to get my greenfield survey...and I'm going to look through the fast crediting offers...

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts m 'n c :)

faithhope
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Way to go! Congrats!

My favorite SM perk is that shopping credits aren't on hold for as long... which makes keeping SM easier to keep than to earn the first time.

Welcome to the Club.

3dog2kidmom
03-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Way to go! Congrats!

My favorite SM perk is that shopping credits aren't on hold for as long... which makes keeping SM easier to keep than to earn the first time.

Welcome to the Club.

Oh my gosh... I totally forgot about that perk! I just take the 3-day shopping pending for granted. It's nice because once something hits your account, it usually credits the very next day (or as soon as the script runs) because it's already been 3 days since your purchase. Much better than the 21-day hold :)

deana
03-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah OhMari! Congrats!

So how much further Faith??? We will have to do a countdown for you!! :)

faithhope
03-23-2008, 11:00 AM
March 23th - HAPPY EASTER By my calculations I need to earn $1.32 each day to make my goal. ($10.52/8 days)

Can't get either survey this morning...So I'm off to look through the most popular category and see what I can dig up.

scratch off .01
finally got a greenfield survey (salsa) .80
not having luck with offers today... but I'll keep trying

Still need .51

askomsky
03-23-2008, 01:01 PM
March 23th - HAPPY EASTER By my calculations I need to earn $1.32 each day to make my goal. ($10.52/8 days)

Can't get either survey this morning...So I'm off to look through the most popular category and see what I can dig up.

scratch off .01

Just remember to check the none of the above box, you can still get survey's that way, or check thoughtout the day. Sometimes there's no options one hour but more the next!
You can do it!!!!!

Mom2aPrincess
03-23-2008, 01:50 PM
Just remember to check the none of the above box, you can still get survey's that way, or check thoughtout the day. Sometimes there's no options one hour but more the next!
You can do it!!!!!

She so right. Yesterday I couldn't get one to save my life. It just didn't seem to matter ALL day. Today started like that this morning and I was aggravated thinking it was going to be a no survey weekend, but alas...I tried again and just got and completed one! YEA!!

Mom2aPrincess
03-23-2008, 01:55 PM

There's also a SM survey for another .60/a day, you can do the scratch off every day, and offers are sometimes posted exclusively or earlier in the SM Lounge. :) And you get access to the SM area of this forum.

deana
03-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Good morning Faith! :) How's your balance looking today??

faithhope
03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
March 24th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.39 each day to make my goal. ($9.71/7 days)

I slipped a little during the weekend... but I still made some money. My goal is still very doable. I'm off to get clicks and surveys...
Thank you all for your support and for holding me accountable :)

Tried both surveys...and nothing right now... will try again later..
got an email click .01
Paid Signup: WinMoolah: Amazon GC 0.40 Credits (fast credit)

$.98 left to go toward today's goal.
Greenfield Survey (cell phone) .80

only $.18 left to go...
otx survey (8:55pm) (website ad) .75

I made my daily goal!!!

m 'n c
03-24-2008, 01:01 PM
C'mon Faith! $1.39 is less than the DS + the OTX survey each day. :)

IckyMickey
03-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi Everyone!

Well, I think you (Faith) and I (and perhaps Kimntrent) are the only ones left?

As of Monday afternoon, I only need $4.61! :sunshine:

Since I didn't check in over the weekend, here's my update:
WinMoolah: Amazon GC 0.40 Credits
Paid E-Mail: Sunshine Rewards News 03-24-08 0.01
Daily Survey - 3/22/2008 0.80 Credits
Daily Survey - 3/21/2008 0.80 Credits
Daily Survey - 3/20/2008 0.80 Credits
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-23-08) 0.75
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-22-08) 0.75
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-21-08) 0.75

I didn't get a GF survey for Sunday. I tried, but was pretty tired so it was ok. I did try some other simple sign-ups, perhaps some will come through. Thanks Faith for the WinMoolah post, I just went in and it credited as soon as I confirmed the email. :)

I already completed a GFsurvey this morning and hopefully DH will do an OTX. (I swear he gets the easiest/shortest ones! And he's pretty smug when he's done!) :rolleyes:

I'll be glad when I hit $100! I know Faith and I will be there shortly!

Michelle

Magical JenK
03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi Everyone!

Well, I think you (Faith) and I (and perhaps Kimntrent) are the only ones left?

As of Monday afternoon, I only need $4.61! :sunshine:
Michelle

Michelle-
I'm still not there yet either! I have $5.28 left & of that I have $5.15 in shopping credits I'm hoping will come through. I just did them last week, so I'm still going to do other offers/surveys/shopping in the meantime too in case they don't come through in time.

So I'm not quite there, but a lot closer than I was before I did the shopping last week! :p

Mom2aPrincess
03-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Come on ladies....I'm still pulling for all of you :sunshine2:

lmroyea
03-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Oh no Jen! I didn't know you still hadn't made it. I haven't either. I need about $11.00. It's been hard because there's not a lot of offers that credit for me at work, and the daily survey doesn't work either. I can usually get an OTX, but that's about it. So I had to resort to shopping. DH isn't really thrilled about that, but I let him get get some new shoes (gotta love shoebuy and the % back!) so he's OK with it now. IF the shopping credits come through I'll be fine, but I'm desperately doing as much as I can when I get home at night in case they don't.

Hedy
03-24-2008, 08:21 PM
$.26 left-if tonight's survey credit's I'm there!

faithhope
03-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the encouragement guys... it is needed to fight through some of those surveys...UG! :computer:

I hope we can celebrate tomorrow for Hedy. :cooldance:

Keep going Michelle, Jen and Lisa... we can all make it!!
Search those fast crediting lists, search the offers list, do some shopping. I'm slowly reaching my goal, and I want you all with me in the SM lounge.

On April 1 we can all congo line into the SM lounge and have a good party!

faithhope
03-25-2008, 10:03 AM
March 25th - By my calculations I need to earn $1.29 each day to make my goal. ($7.75/6 days)

Little by little I'm getting there... only 6 days left to go... I'm looking forward to making the goal and not having to stress about the surveys...

got a quick greenfield survey (food) .80

Now to check out crazy credits.
#1159357 Paid Signup: Clash: ToysRUs (US) .65

m 'n c
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Not too shabby Faith! Keep up the hard work.

deana
03-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Almost there guys!!! :cooldance:

IckyMickey
03-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi Everyone!

Sorry to exclude you yesterday Jen! You're almost there too and I know we'll be relieved when we all reach "the other side!"

As of today I only have $1.86 left! :sunshine:

Since yesterday, I received the following:
Daily Survey - 3/24/2008 0.80 Credits
Shopping 1.20 Credits
MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-24-08) 0.75 Credits

I didn't think my TT for my shopping credit would come through this quarter, but it did and I'm even closer! I haven't qualified for a GF survey yet today but I'll keep trying. DH got another very simple OTX last night! Guess what he'll be doing tonight. :)

I'm ready for that congo line!

Hedy
03-25-2008, 02:06 PM
I made it! :cooldance::cooldance:I'll be pulling for those who need crazy credits! :D

lmroyea
03-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Some of my shopping credits came through today, so I still need $7.50. I was so excited to see Crazy Credits this morning! Here's hoping for a big day of credits for everyone.:type:

IckyMickey
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM
I MADE IT!!

I am at $100.54! I forgot what a giddy feeling it is!

I didn't even realize there were crazy credits until after 4:00, but I was able to get the $1.86 I needed.
Global Survey Group 0.75 Credits 03/25/2008 Paid
Clash: ToysRUs (US) 0.65 Credits 03/25/2008 Paid
WorldWinner - Bejeweled 1.00 Credits 03/25/2008 Paid

My husband thinks now he doesn't have to do an OTX. Silly man!

Faith, Jen and Lisa - I know you'll be done soon! The Conga line needs you!

Michelle

m 'n c
03-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Congrats Michelle! I have been wondering how everyone was doing with crazy credits. Any other updates?

askomsky
03-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah where's Faith??? She should be taking advantage of CC.. I haven't seen her post at all.

You gals can do this!

T1nkrules
03-25-2008, 10:37 PM
I Made It! I Made it! $100.33!!! :sunshine::cooldance::clap:

mollyeilis
03-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Right now I need another 36.22 to get SM. Think I'll make it? :rotfl:

memanana
03-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Right now I need 33.60 don't think I will make it this time no a happy camper right now :(

Magical JenK
03-26-2008, 09:32 AM
As of this morning I needed $0.65, I hit $0.01 on the Scratch Off & just did the Toys R Us Clash offer for $0.65....so fingers crossed that hits...or I have a couple days for my other shopping credit to come through & to do some more surveys!! So yep, I'm going to make it! Yeah!! Thanks for the thread!! Good luck to everyone still plugging away!!

ETA: Yep! Clash hit (before the hour mind you) & I'm now officially a SM for Q2! YAY!! $100.01...hey, every penny counts!!

faithhope
03-26-2008, 10:23 AM
March 26th - By my calculations I need to earn $0.72 each day to make my goal. ($3.58/5 days)

Congrats to Hedy, Jen and Michelle !!!:cooldance:
I'll be there soon...
You can do it Lisa...time to hit those crazy credits!:sunshine2:
#1160077 Paid Signup: BigBrandGiveaway - Home Depot (no paypal cashout) 1.75
#1160091 Paid Signup: MyThoughtCounts (posted 03-26-08) 0.90

I wonder if I can make it today ... gonna try

#1160525 Paid Signup: FreeGiftArena - Walmart $500 Gift Card (no paypal cashout) 0.85

only 8 cents left to go to supermember!

IckyMickey
03-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah for Jen and T1nk! :clap:

Great job Faith - only $3.58! I just looked and it was $36.84 17 days ago when you started. :)

Mollyeilis & memanana - What are the chances you haven't done any of the Vista or photo offers? There is the Vista Print hat $2.75, Vista calendar $2, Clark Photo $3, York Photo $7.50, Snapfish $4, Shutterfly $4, and a GF and OTX survey daily for the next 5 days 5x1.5 = 7.50, so you would be at 30.75. Good Luck!

LuvMyBoys
03-26-2008, 10:41 AM
March 26th - By my calculations I need to earn $0.72 each day to make my goal. ($3.58/5 days)

Congrats to Hedy, Jen and Michelle !!!:cooldance:
I'll be there soon...
You can do it Lisa...time to hit those crazy credits!:sunshine2:

Make sure to try the Home Depot one, it's a $1.75 payout!! :cooldance:

I still need about $9 to go to make it, honestly I didn't even think I would get this close though with how behind I was at the beginning of March.

Just need my magazines.com trouble ticket and a few shopping credits to post and I will be there!!! :sunshine:

I'm going to keep plugging away at the surveys every day though just to be on the safe side, don't want to miss it after all the work this month that I put into making it to SM again!

mollyeilis
03-26-2008, 01:09 PM
"Mollyeilis & memanana - What are the chances you haven't done any of the Vista or photo offers? There is the Vista Print hat $2.75, Vista calendar $2, Clark Photo $3, York Photo $7.50, Snapfish $4, Shutterfly $4, and a GF and OTX survey daily"

Yeah, I can't spend more money so the hat offer is out (and wasn't that one a credit hold anyway, for some people?), did everything else, and I haven't been able to get (and hold) an OTX survey forever. Just keep getting cycled through the same ol same ol, I've been tempted to go out and buy some Ovaltine and Nesquik just so we can get the chocolate milk survey, LOL, make my hubby start drinking alcohol (he generally does the OTXs) so he can get those surveys, and those are pretty much the surveys he is offered... The daily surveys have been doing pretty well, but I cannot guarantee that I get one every day, though I do try (I have 16 for the month so far) All Day Long. :)

Only thing I can think of is to buy the Disney dvd express, get one subscription for us, and 2 or 3 for other people. But that's spending money and I can't REALLY justify that though I know we're going to be crying when shopping credits take 21 days again. :(

deana
03-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Yeah Jen and Tink! Congrats!
Faith.... I see you posting on the crazy credits thread! Are you there yet???? :)

SunshineGirl
03-26-2008, 03:57 PM
109 SMs for next quarter! With about 10 of you just barely under the mark!

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 04:02 PM
109 SMs for next quarter! With about 10 of you just barely under the mark!

Awesome! Is that the normal amount or higher than normal?

BTW where is Faith today?

deana
03-26-2008, 05:00 PM
BTW where is Faith today?

I think she is crazy crediting!!! :rotfl:

faithhope
03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm here! I'm here:type:
doing the crazy credit thing... I'm so close.... less than a dollar to go...

Thanks for all the support!!! and the other 9 of you that are real close... keep clicking!

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm here! I'm here:type:
doing the crazy credit thing... I'm so close.... less than a dollar to go...

Thanks for all the support!!! and the other 9 of you that are real close... keep clicking!

ooh is that in total??? Way to go FAITH!!

lmroyea
03-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah to everyone who made it. I still need 3.08! I've been busy at work today doing crazy credits, (good thing my boss doesn't know:angel:) If NY&Co shopping comes through that would give me another 2.52. Even if it doesn't, I think I'll just beable to squeak by. Well, off to try for a daily survey!

askomsky
03-26-2008, 09:36 PM
You guys can do it!!!! With 5 days left of surveys, your sooooooo close!!!!

bartleby1
03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Congrats to everyone who made it so far! And good luck to those who are still trying!

Faith - I would like to thank you for starting this thread and being an inspiration to everyone striving for supermembership. I have to say, when you started it, (and I even hate to admit it), I had doubts. I thought to myself that your goal would be really really hard to make without shopping a ton. However, you never gave up and always stayed positive. You have set a wonderful example for the rest of us! Congrats! Your truly are a "super" member!:sunshine:

lmroyea
03-26-2008, 10:11 PM
I just got YourFreeSurveys for $1.00! I'm not even quite sure when I did this, obviously not part of Crazy Credits, but I'm lovin it! Now I gotta try for National Survey Search!

Mom2aPrincess
03-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Congrats to everyone who made it so far! And good luck to those who are still trying!

Faith - I would like to thank you for starting this thread and being an inspiration to everyone striving for supermembership. I have to say, when you started it, (and I even hate to admit it), I had doubts. I thought to myself that your goal would be really really hard to make without shopping a ton. However, you never gave up and always stayed positive. You have set a wonderful example for the rest of us! Congrats! Your truly are a "super" member!:sunshine:

I agree Faith....you did inspire me to get off my rear and make it to SM faster. I thought I would make it, but barely. Thanks to you I made it a lost faster.....

Congrats everyone on your progress!!

lmroyea
03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
WOW, I'm in the middle of a really cool survey for GF. I'm watching trailers for movies coming this summer. Very Cool! I just saw a preview for the next Narnia, very exciting. I feel like I'm getting to see previews of previews! I just hope I get credit, cause I'm having lots of fun with this one.

faithhope
03-27-2008, 12:20 AM
WOW! Thank you guys for the kind words and the encouragement :blush: ...truthfully I might have given up along the way if I didn't see you all posting about your successes, and shopping ideas, and asking about my progress. It was so much more fun doing it together :hugs:

I only have 7 cents left to go and I got a survey. Wish I had gotten the cool one about the movie, but I got one on footwear (the girl who owns 3 pairs of shoes got a survey about footwear), so when it credits tomorrow... I'll officially be IN!!!

I MADE IT:party:

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Yeah Faith!
Unfortunately, my "cool one" with the movies went nowhere:( I got to a point where they wanted to download something for a trailer, I said OK, but it never downloaded. I still think it was neat to see some of the movie trailers for stuff coming out this summer. I'm pretty excited about a few of them. Also, I don't have too much further for SM. I CAN FEEL IT! I'm almost there!

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Am I the only one left now? Oh no, I really HAVE to make it!

kimntrent
03-27-2008, 01:00 AM
We are all still here to support you. You can do it.

Kim

deana
03-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah Faith!!! :hugs: Ok, Lisa! Now we have to send you some sunshine!!:sunshine2: There is still time! You can do it! See you both in the lounge!!

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 09:13 AM
How much do you have left Lisa? How can we help you??

BTW Faith I think I'm going to incorporate your how much do I need to earn per day into my ticker post in the SM lounge next quarter. It is so helpful to see how attainable this is.

LuvMyBoys
03-27-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm still working on it too Lisa :) Not too much left to go, if my trouble ticket from magazines.com comes through then I will be in :angel:

Good luck to you and anyone else still working towards SM status!! :sunshine2:

bellanlivismom
03-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Whoo hoo!!!! You can do it!! :sunshine:

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 09:21 AM
2.08 left to go! Hopefully it will be slow here at work today, so I can get some offers, if not I'm off early today (3:00) so I'll be going straight home and will be on SR til I make it. Thanks for your support guys, you're really encouraging!

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Well 2.08 should be pretty easy. That's a DS (.80) + OTX (.75)+SM Survey (.60) with 7 cents to spare. Go for the SR Trifecta!

faithhope
03-27-2008, 10:40 AM
:sunshine2: GO LISA :sunshine2:

:sunshine: GO CARRIE :sunshine:

You can see the finish line!!! And we are all cheering you on!

IckyMickey
03-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Congratulations Faith! Isn't it a great feeling!

Lisa - I had that same survey last night, but after a long time waiting mine downloaded. Although I know you would have really liked that .75, that survey took 45 minutes! I know you'll be done shortly!

Good luck to you too Carrie!

Michelle :sunshine:

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I should be able to get OTX, they've been good to me lately, but I can't try for another 2 hours. And Daily Survey will have to wait until I get home. Uhhhhhh, I'm going crazy sitting here at work with nothing to do!

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 12:05 PM
There is a new 24 hour fitness offer for $1.50. give it a try.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM

Update. It took 15 minutes to credit. So Lisa and Carrie go do it!!!

LuvMyBoys
03-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Update. It took 15 minutes to credit. So Lisa and Carrie go do it!!!

It keeps telling me there are no clubs available for my zip and the surrounding zips that I put in. Can I still do the offer? :confused:

sabrina90744
03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
2.08 left to go! Hopefully it will be slow here at work today, so I can get some offers, if not I'm off early today (3:00) so I'll be going straight home and will be on SR til I make it. Thanks for your support guys, you're really encouraging!

Lisa try this one it is a easy one and credits on the hour
#1161521 Credit: Daily Survey - 3/26/2008 0.80 Credits 03/27/2008 Paid

SunshineGirl
03-27-2008, 12:34 PM
It keeps telling me there are no clubs available for my zip and the surrounding zips that I put in. Can I still do the offer? :confused:

Unfortunately, no. That's actually why I didn't include this one in crazy credits. It won't be available for everyone.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Darn! Sorry Carrie.

How much are you short by?

LuvMyBoys
03-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Darn! Sorry Carrie.

How much are you short by?

Darn it!! Michigan must not be covered at all :( Oh well, I need just about $5 to make it. I have a magazines.com for about that much out there but I'm not sure when it will get resolved. I also have about $4 in other shopping credits that I am waiting on, so I'm not too worried (yet!! :rotfl:).

I guess I will go back to try for a daily survey and an OTX again.

Thanks for all the help and encouragement everyone!! :sunshine:

luvdisney00
03-27-2008, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this one. It credited superfast!!:)

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Darn it!! Michigan must not be covered at all :( Oh well, I need just about $5 to make it. I have a magazines.com for about that much out there but I'm not sure when it will get resolved. I also have about $4 in other shopping credits that I am waiting on, so I'm not too worried (yet!! :rotfl:).

I guess I will go back to try for a daily survey and an OTX again.

Thanks for all the help and encouragement everyone!! :sunshine:

Well then go for the Trifecta!If you did that today and tomorrow and then just did 1 either SM or OTX over the weekend you'd be there.

nicnik
03-27-2008, 01:31 PM
I still have $20 left & I just don't see how I can make it this time around. :( I've been having really bad luck with offers ever since that Amp survey thing appeared about a week ago. I have $9 worth of offers in my pending just from March alone (plus about $1 hanging out since Feb.) including 4 of the crazy credits offers. I have to be careful with shopping because we're saving for a downpayment on a house right now but I do have a couple of purchases that I *could* make. I'm toying with whether to place the orders today & hope that they show up in March or just ordering on Tuesday so that I start off Q2 with a big push. This was my first quarter as a SM & it was great so I'm so conflicted about not making it this time. :(

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 01:43 PM

I clicked on it, but it's blocked for me at work, another one that will have to wait until I get home.

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
YES!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!

I just got OTX and my shopping credits finally showed up, so I'm safe. I really wish we had a smiley that was wiping his forehead saying Whhhheeewww, cause I just breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Thanks guys for all the encouragement! You're wonderful. And good luck to everyone still trying!

deana
03-27-2008, 05:34 PM
YEAH LISA!!!!!! I knew you would make it!! :hugs::cooldance:

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Whew! Now we just need carrie to make it. Has your shopping credited yet??

keishashadow
03-27-2008, 08:20 PM
:computer: don't forget me:p

i'm @ 91.89...you never know...stranger things have happened lol

hint, hint - if my 2 Vista Prints come thru (received emails that they've shipped today:sunshine2:); along with daily surveys could put me over (i wish, i wish, i wasn't a procrastinator lol)

if not, sure had fun trying! Congrats to those who made the goal.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 08:22 PM

hint, hint - if my 2 Vista Prints come thru (received emails that they've shipped today:sunshine2:); along with daily surveys could put me over (i wish, i wish, i wasn't a procrastinator lol)

if not, sure had fun trying! Congrats to those who made the goal.

Sorry didn't mean to forget you! Keep plugging away at the freebies and surveys until VistaPrints credit.

keishashadow
03-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry didn't mean to forget you! Keep plugging away at the freebies and surveys until VistaPrints credit.

no problem:sunshine:, i just usually lurk here...finally realized why things weren't crediting...was missing confirming emails. If i had only read thru the threads i've had known - d'oh.

lmroyea
03-27-2008, 09:14 PM

I'm pulling for you, I completely believe in strange things happening, and it's not that strange if you're actually working for it. Keep going! Once you go SM, you never wanna go back!:rotfl:

Anna
03-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Woo Hoo I made it too! :cooldance:

keishashadow
03-28-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm pulling for you, I completely believe in strange things happening, and it's not that strange if you're actually working for it. Keep going! Once you go SM, you never wanna go back!:rotfl:

thanks - unfortunately, i did enjoy SM status for 2 qtrs (as i recall last year)...pesky vacations got in the way of my goals...that's my story & i'm sticking to it lol.

keishashadow
03-28-2008, 08:01 AM
Woo Hoo I made it too! :cooldance:

congrats, see by your ticker you're just back from WL:love:; 1st couple weeks back are a killer-yuk.

LuvMyBoys
03-28-2008, 09:37 AM
Whew! Now we just need carrie to make it. Has your shopping credited yet??

Nope, still waiting on my shopping and the magazines.com manual credit. Only $4 to go though, so even if my shopping doesn't come through, I will keep doing daily surveys and OTX surveys everyday until I make it!! :)

I'm not going to give up now when I'm SO close!! :sunshine:

Good luck to everyone else still trying to make it! :sunshine2:

askomsky
03-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Nope, still waiting on my shopping and the magazines.com manual credit. Only $4 to go though, so even if my shopping doesn't come through, I will keep doing daily surveys and OTX surveys everyday until I make it!! :)

I'm not going to give up now when I'm SO close!! :sunshine:

Good luck to everyone else still trying to make it! :sunshine2:

You can do it!! Your right, those survey's will push you over! Thankfully the month ends on a Monday and weekend credits will count!

faithhope
03-28-2008, 10:31 AM
You can do it Carrie and Keishashadow you are both so close. You have 4 more days. Remember that since the month ends on a Monday, all your weekend survey credits will count for this month.

Keep at it... do those surveys!!! Dig through the fast crediting list, and do the ones you can...find those confirmation emails!!!

LuvMyBoys
03-30-2008, 09:49 AM
I made it!! :cooldance: WHEW!!!! My shopping orders came through today!! Thank goodness for the quick turn around time on buy.com, starbucks, and shoebuy!! :cooldance:

I was really sweating it b/c I couldn't get a daily survey to save my life on Friday or Saturday! Good luck to everyone still trying to make SM! :sunshine2:

spring
03-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I made it!! :cooldance: WHEW!!!! My shopping orders came through today!! Thank goodness for the quick turn around time on buy.com, starbucks, and shoebuy!! :cooldance:

I was really sweating it b/c I couldn't get a daily survey to save my life on Friday or Saturday! Good luck to everyone still trying to make SM! :sunshine2:

Carrie, I am so happy for you! Congrats! See you in the lounge!

nurseminnie76
03-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Yea!! I finally made it today. I get to keep SM status for another quarter. :cooldance: I was really sweating it this quarter. Life has gotten in the way and I haven't had as much time to spend on SR as previously. So happy to have made it with one day left to spare! :sunshine:

keishashadow
03-30-2008, 02:45 PM
so nice to see that others have made it:cooldance:

i'm at $98.50 (counting on my fingers & toes what may credit lol)

did a survey Friday & Saturday (nothing yet, sez i've already done one-with try later today)...

$98.50 + $1.60 = SM (i hope!)

got the Vista Print in just a few days, stamps.com hasn't come thru for me yet, wonder if it will on Monday? (think it'd be 5 business days since i signed up?)

optimistic:sunshine2:

mollyeilis
03-30-2008, 02:50 PM
so nice to see that others have made it:cooldance:

i'm at $98.50 (counting on my fingers & toes what may credit lol)

did a survey Friday & Saturday (nothing yet, sez i've already done one-with try later today)...

$98.50 + $1.60 = SM (i hope!)

got the Vista Print in just a few days, stamps.com hasn't come thru for me yet, wonder if it will on Monday? (think it'd be 5 business days since i signed up?)

optimistic:sunshine2:

stamps.com is one that goes on credit hold to the 15th of the next month. If you got credit it's probably in the "pending" section when you look at the Current Earnings page.

keishashadow
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
stamps.com is one that goes on credit hold to the 15th of the next month. If you got credit it's probably in the "pending" section when you look at the Current Earnings page.

okie dokie:)

faithhope
03-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Great Job Carrie :cooldance:
Way to go Lea Ann:cooldance:

Keishashadow... sounds like your hard work paid off. :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
03-30-2008, 11:10 PM
I just did a bunch of manual credits and we are at 118 super members! Hopefully we'll still pick up a couple more tomorrow. :)

Mom2aPrincess
03-30-2008, 11:27 PM
I just did a bunch of manual credits and we are at 118 super members! Hopefully we'll still pick up a couple more tomorrow. :)

Congrats everyone for the progress.

Faith, I'm so glad you pushed me or I may have been in trouble. This past week has been SOO busy that I would never have made it if I was still working at it....

faithhope
03-31-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm glad I finished with a few days to spare too... I've had a good rest, and I'm ready to shop, do surveys and offers and make sure I qualify for SM within the first two months of the quarter from now on...

I need to build my balance up so I'm ready when Tricia announces the next Disney Cashout.

I hope a few more people make it on Monday... let's fill the lounge! push the chairs and the tables to the walls and give us lots of dancing room.:party:

Mom2aPrincess
03-31-2008, 12:55 AM
I'm glad I finished with a few days to spare too... I've had a good rest, and I'm ready to shop, do surveys and offers and make sure I qualify for SM within the first two months of the quarter from now on...

I need to build my balance up so I'm ready when Tricia announces the next Disney Cashout.

I hope a few more people make it on Monday... let's fill the lounge! push the chairs and the tables to the walls and give us lots of dancing room.:party:

I want to be sure to get a head start this time too. I'm thinking I'm going to track my progress (like you started us all doing here) from the beginning this time. I was thinking I may do it in my blog (as that might help me pick up a few referrals...which would also pick up my earnings) :sunshine2:

keishashadow
03-31-2008, 07:57 AM
I just did a bunch of manual credits and we are at 118 super members! Hopefully we'll still pick up a couple more tomorrow.

:cheers::banana:
I made it!!!!!

thanks!

note to self - don't wait until a week before the contest ends to get on the ball next quarter:p