PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV Credit?

mrs.knip
03-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi I signed up with Direct TV through Sunshine and have now been a subscribed customer for just over 30 days. I was wondering when I should be getting the credit for that. My account is really measly right now and that credit will look pretty nice. :p :)
Thanks so much, Brandi

m 'n c
03-10-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't think this can be answered in the forums. If it has been more than 14 days from when you signed up (and it seems that way) please file either the account inquiry or request credit type of trouble ticket and it can be addressed through there.

SunshineGirl
03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
I did a general search on Directv credits because we've never had anyone ask about them before and have never gotten a credit from them before. Here's what Directv says about when they give credits:

•Commissions will post 30 days from the date of activation. Since activation dates vary, DIRECTV pays publisher commissions approximately 45 - 60 days from the activation date.

wilsonfamily4
03-11-2008, 10:59 AM
I think that is a great question. I have been thinking about signing up for something like this and it remided me that I can get it through SR and then will let me know how long to wait for a credit.

lenzs4
03-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I was the one that asked her to add it - did not get credit for it after 45 days - but we had an issue with the service combatibility and cancelled the service on the 46th day - so I never filed the TT.

mrs.knip
03-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks so much for looking into it for me. :) I will try and wait patiently now! :p

Mom2aPrincess
07-21-2008, 02:34 PM
I FINALLY got someone to actually order DirecTV through me after telling everyone a million times and watching them all go get it on their own (without letting me go through SR or just get the DirecTV referral credit!! UGH!!!)

So anyways...couldn't find anything more recent than this...so I'm curious at what point should I see this 45 to 60 days? Being this far away I want to be sure to mark it on the calendar so I remember to watch for it. Also, how does that work with us needing to file TT within 30 days right? Is it just hit or miss? If we get it great, it not, oh well?

Thanks for the info..if it's going to really take a while anyways, I'm hoping it will credit, October 1 so it will count toward next quarter's SM status.....:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I see the "placeholder" credit, which usually shows up for us as a $0 sale within about 24 hours. Once that shows up, we know that the full credit will show up in 30-45 days. And there won't be a hold on it for you. It will credit back to the date of the initial purchase.

Mom2aPrincess
07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks so much Tricia. That would be great. I am crossing my fingers that it does in fact credit without any problems after all the complaining I've done to other family members for not signing up with me!