PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

marcymajor
05-03-2012, 10:29 AM
my dd is graduating from high school in about 2 weeks (i know i am a procrastinator) and i have absolutely no idea what to get her for a graduation present. she is going to the university of georgia in the fall and i don't really know what she needs or wants. if someone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

SCard
05-03-2012, 10:42 AM
my dd is graduating from high school in about 2 weeks (i know i am a procrastinator) and i have absolutely no idea what to get her for a graduation present. she is going to the university of georgia in the fall and i don't really know what she needs or wants. if someone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Something electronic? laptop, tablet, smartphone that she can take to college with her?

Preferably somethng that you can order thru SR and get rewards for!:rotfl:

marcymajor
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
SCard-i bought her a laptop thru sr for a christmas present and she totally loves it. she has been asking for a new cell phone lately so maybe a smartphone would be a great idea. :thanks:

Hedy
05-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Nice Jewelry? I got Sharpay a key pendant from my jewelry box for her 16th and she loved it.
How about a nice bag for school? A vera tote or duffel? Coach Poppy (http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/coach-poppy-dream-c-glam-tote?ID=653874&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results#pdpTabs) tote?

m 'n c
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
How about taking her on a weekend trip somewhere. I was heading to Disney for a senior trip with friends so my parents gave me spending money.

For college, my mother gave me a pair of amathyst earrings as an alternative to a college ring.

OhMari
05-04-2012, 12:27 PM
My dd is into nice jewelry, she wears her necklace and ring all the time. (purple).

If she is going off to college, she will be needing lots of things-I always said there should be a "dorm shower" wow do things add up. Start buying now if she is staying in a dorm, maybe buy her towels, sheets etc., with a nice piece of jewelry.