PDA

View Full Version : Is Subscription Agent still in business?

mom2ian
05-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Subscription Agent is still listed, but their customer support is terrible. I ordered a magazine November 25 that I STILL have not received the first copy. I have a trouble ticket in to them that is fifty, yes 50 days old they have not responded to.

I submitted a second ticket and that is over 30 days old, no response. Beyond ridiculous!

The magazine I ordered is not even listed on the site anymore, I asked for a refund, but of course, no response!

Has anyone gotten the magazines ordered from this site?

mom2ian
05-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Their facebook link doesn't link to anything, Twitter account hasn't been used since November and they have an "F" rating on BBB. Guess I'm not the only one with a problem.

SunshineGirl
05-08-2012, 08:13 AM
I took them down a couple of months ago because I started to hear that they were in trouble. :(

mom2ian
05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Tricia, if you meant that you took them off the SR site, you can still access their page via the Merchant dropdown in the left column and via the Category page.

SunshineGirl
05-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Oh goodness! Thanks for letting me know. I thought that I had everything deactivated but had one more thing to do.

I really hate it because I loved that company. :( I think the economy combined with how other sites like Tanga really discount the magazine prices just did them in.