PDA

View Full Version : SM/Y2C

SCard
06-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Not a technical issue but SM/Y2C has been red lighted all the time for at least 48 hours, or maybe more. Strange the no one is getting any. Every time I have tried since Sunday afternoon it immediately goes to "we're sorry". Guess they just don't have any. :confused:

SunshineGirl
06-19-2012, 11:24 AM
I heard that Greenfield is moving all of its surveys to a new platform. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

SCard
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM
I heard that Greenfield is moving all of its surveys to a new platform. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Would be wonderful if GF surveys picked up to the level they used to be. :)

I also noticed when I log in, it makes me check off the box that I want to take Toluna surveys, that seems to be new.

SunshineGirl
06-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Just got a confirmation from them that it IS because they are moving to the new platform. The good news is that it is supposed to be fixed soon. The bad news is that we are going to have to move to the new platform as well this week. Ugh.

SunshineGirl
06-20-2012, 03:27 PM
I just heard that this has been fixed!

SCard
06-20-2012, 05:14 PM

Just tried for SM, still getting sorry we don't have any surveys and it is red lighted. I will try later,

SCard
06-20-2012, 07:08 PM

WOW, just clicked into SM and there were 5 boxes checked off for me; have not seen that in a VERY long time. Got into the first one, completed it right at 7PM; it hasn't credited. hoping it will at 8PM.

SCard
06-20-2012, 08:10 PM
WOW, just clicked into SM and there were 5 boxes checked off for me; have not seen that in a VERY long time. Got into the first one, completed it right at 7PM; it hasn't credited. hoping it will at 8PM.

So much for that, it didn't credit. More survey opportunities means nothing if they don't credit.:computer:

Miwing
06-20-2012, 09:54 PM
I took a SM survey and finished it about 8 PM and it still has not credited, so I don't think all the bugs are worked out yet. :(

mellymel261
06-20-2012, 10:01 PM
I was about to do one but dont want to waste my time if they arent crediting

SCard
06-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Any update yet? Not going to try anymore SM unless I know they are going credit.

SunshineGirl
06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
They must know that I am watching these closely because they emailed me themselves today to tell me that these are crediting but the credits are being held up in their system until the changeover is complete. So I would probably wait a bit, too. :(

jtowner
06-21-2012, 09:14 PM
i TOOK A CHANE WHEN i SAW THE YELLOW LIGHT ON 2CENTS AND IT WORKED AND BETTER YET IT DID CREDIT AT 9:05. i GUESS ITS GOOD TO GO NOW.

JTOWNER

SCard
06-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Me too, saw it was yellow and tried one; it did credit.:banana:

mellymel261
06-21-2012, 10:13 PM
I got the offer and put it in pending hope it credits the $1 will be a nice addition to my balance :love:

tjrj1988
06-23-2012, 09:34 PM
What offer? I tried a SM just now and it wanted me to join Toluna-which I already did months ago. Should I join again?

SCard
06-24-2012, 08:38 AM
I tried a SM just now and it wanted me to join Toluna-which I already did months ago. Should I join again?

I have had the same issue that last 2 days when I go to do SM in Firefox. Figured out that if I clear cookies and go back into SM, I get the regular log in screen and can complete the survey.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? If not are you using IE? It's not a big deal, just need to wait until what I have completed that hour credits and then clear cookies again. I usually do SSI first, clear and don't clear again until I shut down the computer for the night.

Sure is nice to have DS/SM back with more surveys than they have had in a long time (at least for me). :banana::banana:

tjrj1988
06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks SCard. I did exactly that-logged out; used ccleaner and was able to get in and complete(and credit) an SM.

SCard
06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
They must know that I am watching these closely because they emailed me themselves today to tell me that these are crediting but the credits are being held up in their system until the changeover is complete.:(

have they released the credits yet? I completed SM on 6/20 and no credit yet.
Thanks

radetoan
06-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Did Y2C this morning at 10:00 am and no credit. Did an SSI this afternoon and no credit. I need $0.13 to make super member for the quarter and these two surveys would have done it for me by adding $1.20 to my total! :computer::computer::computer:

SCard
06-29-2012, 07:09 AM
They must know that I am watching these closely because they emailed me themselves today to tell me that these are crediting but the credits are being held up in their system until the changeover is complete. So I would probably wait a bit, too. :(

It's been over a week (June 20) and no credit. End of the month is tomorrow, are those of us who completed SM on the 20th just out of luck?
Thanks

SunshineGirl
06-29-2012, 08:22 AM
I just emailed them again. Believe me, I don't like it any more than you do when we get screwed out of credits.

SCard
07-01-2012, 01:09 PM
I was able to log into SM after completing DS without clearing cookies for the 1st time since I did that SM GF Test offer that I never got credit for. Or GF transition. Does make it somewhat easier. Got one and completed it.