PDA

View Full Version : $2 Amazon Music Credit

SunshineGirl
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Get a $2 Amazon MP3 credit (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=259319&type=coupon) when you enter code MP3S4ALL. For some reason you have to enter it twice in order to get it to work. The code is then able to be applied to any music at Amazon MP3 (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=259319&type=coupon). Top downloads right now like "Call Me Maybe," "What Makes You Beautiful," and "Somebody That I Used to Know" sell for .99, so you could get 2! Must redeem credit by 11:59pm on June 23.

dwkay8
06-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks!

jnorth1007
06-21-2012, 08:56 PM
I did this for the first time. Where can you listen to the music at besides the amazon cloud? I downloaded the amazon cloud app for my android phone and I can access the song I bought on my phone. I guess there is no way to combine the amazon mp3s with the music I have on my ipod? I wouldn't think so lol but I think I might like this for adding certain songs to my phone to use as ringtones. I don't listen to much music with my phone cause it kills the battery but I think I will like this for ringtones and those times when my ipod dies at the gym. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
06-22-2012, 08:49 AM
I did this for the first time. Where can you listen to the music at besides the amazon cloud? I downloaded the amazon cloud app for my android phone and I can access the song I bought on my phone. I guess there is no way to combine the amazon mp3s with the music I have on my ipod? I wouldn't think so lol but I think I might like this for adding certain songs to my phone to use as ringtones. I don't listen to much music with my phone cause it kills the battery but I think I will like this for ringtones and those times when my ipod dies at the gym. Thanks!

Yes! You can actually just download the mp3 and play it on anything. You can even import it into your iTunes account.

Hedy
06-22-2012, 09:09 AM

If you use the Amazon downloader, it'll [it them in your itunes/ipod :)

jnorth1007
06-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Yay! Glad to know that!!! Thanks!