PDA

View Full Version : Samplicio. us

bajam
06-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Earlier when I clicked on it, it was going straight to a Voteit. page. I finally got into a survey and made it to the classification questions and it went to the Voteit. page. I can't remember this ever happening before or maybe I don't pay attention long enough at the end of surveys?

Nevermind. I see now that it says I didn't qualify. I swear that part wasn't there a minute ago!

bajam
06-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Just logged back into to try and get some more surveys and I got credit for this one. Just in case anyone else runs into this page today...you may have actually completed the survey. Yay!

SCard
06-26-2012, 07:43 AM
What's up with the Vote It page? Samp is sending me to that page multiple times every day lately?

jtowner
06-26-2012, 09:56 AM
That has happened to me also, I think is means there are no surveys that you qualify for. When I have completed Samplious is the last couple of days, I did not see that page. Process of elimination that is what I think.

Jtowner

tjrj1988
06-27-2012, 07:51 PM
I just completed a Samp that routed to the VoteIt page at the end rather than the regular thank you page...guess that won't credit:confused:....

SCard
06-27-2012, 07:53 PM
I just completed a Samp that routed to the VoteIt page at the end rather than the regular thank you page...guess that won't credit:confused:....

Happened to me a couple of hours ago and it did credit!:clap:

tjrj1988
06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Yay! Thanks for that-mine did too. First 6 pack of the month, I think....