PDA

View Full Version : Missing Magazines.com Credits--Last Call!

missangie
03-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi guys! I am working hard to get credits for everyone who ordered from Magazines.com during our recent contest. Needless to say, I am not so happy with them right now. I know that several of you have been pleased with a positive resolution to your trouble tickets. That's awesome, BUT I know that there may be more requests to come.

I need to send one last, all inclusive list of missing orders to them and don't want to miss anyone. SO, if you have an order from Magazines.com that has not yet credited to your account--PLEASE, PLEASE open a ticket ASAP.

You have until 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday 3/17/08. I will be sending them one last group of orders to research. As always there are never any guarantees that we will get credit for orders that did not track for whatever reason, but I am workin' 'em hard!! I really hope that every one of you sees these credits post yet this quarter.

3dog2kidmom
03-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks MissAngie. You already have my trouble ticket... so I don't need to do anything else, right?

missangie
03-15-2008, 01:02 PM
If you have already entered a trouble ticket you are good, that is correct!

gpp2001
03-15-2008, 07:45 PM
thanks Angie for all of your hard work. We know you do your best!! I didn't realize that so many didn't get credit - it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!

Thanks again for all you do for us!!

missangie
03-15-2008, 09:31 PM
You are so welcome! Tricia really does want her members to get the very best service. I just try to help her take care of you as much as I can.

lanny76
03-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Thank you for working so hard to get us our credits! Even if mine don't come thru, I'm just glad to know that you all have made such an effort to get them.

jl8595
03-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Oooohhh, it just dawned on me that I didn't get my credit. Ordered an American Girl subscription for my DD's b-day. Off to open a ticket!! Thanks for the reminder Angie and thanks for advocating for us. :angel:

llgray16
03-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Wow! I can't believe so many people are having trouble with them. I submitted TTs earlier this month for 2 orders I placed. I certainly hope they come thru!

missangie
03-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Okay, all tickets opened through 3/17/08 have been submitted for review. I will check my inquiries daily for responses. My fingers are crossed for all of you!!

LuvMyBoys
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Okay, all tickets opened through 3/17/08 have been submitted for review. I will check my inquiries daily for responses. My fingers are crossed for all of you!!

Thanks for following up on these for us! :sunshine: I am really hoping that they come through before the quarter ends!! :sunshine2:

cuppycakemom
03-25-2008, 09:31 PM
WOW! I didn't even realize, and never gave this a thought until I saw it tonight!

I was out of town for a couple of weeks, and didn't see this in time, however, I'm going to open a trouble ticket for the two magazine orders that I didn't get credit for either.

If it's too late to look into them, that's okay. Just thought I should let you know.

missangie
03-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I gave the tickets a quick look last night. I'll post notes on them when I know more about the status of our inquiries. Thanks!!

LuvMyBoys
03-27-2008, 02:17 PM
I gave the tickets a quick look last night. I'll post notes on them when I know more about the status of our inquiries. Thanks!!

Thanks for keeping us updated :) I wish magazines.com would just step up to the plate and pay us our 25% already!! :angel:

missangie
03-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Me too, and you will all be happy to know that we are still in communication with the merchant on this issue. We might see credits yet for these! Keep your fingers crossed. Tricia is working hard to get what you guys deserve.

lanny76
03-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks to you, Tricia and Angie, for working hard on this and not giving up! You'd think they could get it resolved and give the credits before a whole month passes - but guess it goes like this sometimes, hmm.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Magazines.com just said that they would manually credit these!!

disney_girl
03-27-2008, 02:38 PM
I didn't order any this round, but that is awesome that they are going to take care of those of you who did!! Great job SR team! I know it is appreciated!

missangie
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM

Okay--try to imagine a 36 year old, overweight, mother of two trying to do cartwheels in the kitchen with babies taking a nap! LOL!

You are awesome Tricia!

LuvMyBoys
03-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Okay--try to imagine a 36 year old, overweight, mother of two trying to do cartwheels in the kitchen with babies taking a nap! LOL!

You are awesome Tricia!

LOL :rotfl:

Thank you SO much Tricia and Angie for all your hard work on this one!! :sunshine2:

lanny76
03-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Awesome - thanks!!!!

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 04:28 PM

Awesome. Another reason I :heart: you guys and magazines.com.

nurseminnie76
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Tricia - That is wonderful news! :hugs: I'm going to really be pushing it to stay SM this quarter. This will help. :sunshine:

Thank you to you and MissAngie for all the extra effort you put forth for us! :cooldance:

llgray16
03-27-2008, 04:38 PM

Fantastic!

You guys are the best :sunshine:

jl8595
03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Terrific news - thank you!!! :sunshine:

gpp2001
03-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Woo hoo - that should be about another $7 for me!! That would put me on track to make $200 this quarter - SM x2!!!

Thanks Tricia and Angie - you guys are great!!

3dog2kidmom
03-27-2008, 09:42 PM
That's wonderful news, Angie and Tricia. Thank you so much!!!

Pooh's Pal
03-28-2008, 09:26 AM
That is AWESOME news. You guys are the BESTEST :hugs:

nurseminnie76
04-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Just curious what happend with these credits? I saw it post to my account yesterday and it put me in the top 10 on the big board. I woke up this morning and the credit was gone and I had dropped to number 11 :(.

I understand if Magazines.com is not going to let you have the credits. Just wondering ..... :confused:

m 'n c
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Was it pending at the top of your credits or back a page or two? Just wondering if when it credited if it went and credited on the date you ordered it instead of the date it credited. If that isn't the case please file a TT so Angie and Tricia can look at it. They can't do anything about it via the forum.

jl8595
04-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Just curious what happend with these credits? I saw it post to my account yesterday and it put me in the top 10 on the big board. I woke up this morning and the credit was gone and I had dropped to number 11 :(.

I understand if Magazines.com is not going to let you have the credits. Just wondering ..... :confused:

Check to see if your credit was posted in April. Mine was initially posted yesterday and dated 3/31/08, but when I logged on this morning the 3/31/08 one was gone and the same amount was posted on 4/1/08 instead. So it moved from 3/31 to 4/1, which works out just fine for me because I'd prefer that it count towards the new qtr earnings, however I can see where that was a big disadvantage for you. Sorry to hear you dropped off the big board!

jl8595
04-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Was it pending at the top of your credits or back a page or two? Just wondering if when it credited if it went and credited on the date you ordered it instead of the date it credited. If that isn't the case please file a TT so Angie and Tricia can look at it. They can't do anything about it via the forum.

Nope - the date stamp on mine was not back dated.

Thanks again Angie for working these credits - I was THRILLED to see the big bump in my account!! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM

Oh, no! That is not right. If we messed this up last night, I'll still pay you out like you were in the top 10 on the big board and just pay 11 this month. It sounds like it might have been part of the whole double crediting thing that we were trying to fix. File a trouble ticket and I will take care of it for you.

nurseminnie76
04-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks Tricia and others for the reply. I'll file a TT and let Tricia and Angie sort it out. I just didn't want to open a TT if there was an easy answer such as Magazines.com changed their mind about giving us credit or something like that.

I went back and checked my history -- It didn't credit on the original date of purchase and it didn't credit on April 1st. It's just missing completely. :confused:

I'm not worried -- I know it will get fixed. I was just * cough *cough* a little disappointed this morning when I realized I was knocked down to #11 - LOL. :angel:

Pooh's Pal
04-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Just wondering if most of the Magazine.com credits have come through? I know MissAngie was working on the last few....haven't seen mine yet, so I was just wondering..thanks :)

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Just wondering if most of the Magazine.com credits have come through? I know MissAngie was working on the last few....haven't seen mine yet, so I was just wondering..thanks :)

We have posted them all. Any of them that did not get posted, Magazines.com verified that the credits went to another affiliate. It was kind of embarrassing to be arguing with them that we just KNOW that our members made the purchases through us only to find out that people either clicked on another rewards site or another coupon site. :(

missangie
04-01-2008, 01:33 PM
I do have a few outstanding credits to resolve.

Unfortunately, I do have two or three that may not get paid because credits went to another affiliate meaning someone besides SR got paid for the order. There's not much I can do to dispute those! That's why it is very important not to click around during a purchase.

Hopefully, I'll have all tickets resolved and closed yet today.

Pooh's Pal
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM
WOW, that's a big bummer! I don't do much shopping, but when I do I try to remember to go through SR. I wanted to get these magazines and when I saw the offer/contest I did it through the SR link. Does that mean that I messed up somewhere? hope not. :(

3dog2kidmom
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I do have a few outstanding credits to resolve.

Unfortunately, I do have two or three that may not get paid because credits went to another affiliate meaning someone besides SR got paid for the order. There's not much I can do to dispute those! That's why it is very important not to click around during a purchase.

Hopefully, I'll have all tickets resolved and closed yet today.

Tricia & Angie, I want you to know how terribly sorry and embarrased I am, and how awful I feel that one of these was because of me. I ordered that subscription through your email, but apparently it came during a time when someone else was marketing the company too and I must have clicked on their email. If I'd have ordered using the standard shopping procedure (clearing cookies and using the shopping link) instead of shopping through an SR email link this wouldn't have happened. It's a hard lesson but an important one.

Thanks so much for all your work, and again I am so sorry.