PDA

View Full Version : Can Any DIS Members Vouch For Us?

SunshineGirl
09-04-2012, 08:08 AM
There's a post on the DIS boards asking for experiences with Sunshine Rewards. Would appreciate if any of you could give your thoughts!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46042386

Hedy
09-04-2012, 08:30 AM
There's a post on the DIS boards asking for experiences with Sunshine Rewards. Would appreciate if any of you could give your thoughts!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46042386

Done! Glad to see some SR old-timers that don't SRforum as much anymore (:() chiming in there. :)

Breeze88
09-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I'd be happy to :sunshine:

radetoan
09-04-2012, 10:19 AM
I did! :)

SunshineGirl
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Thank you all for the kind words! People always ask me how I advertise Sunshine Rewards and I tell them that it is very hard because it's the kind of thing that you usually do not believe in unless you hear other people's experiences with it. And I totally get that because free Disney money does seem too good to be true. :)

Hedy
09-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Thank you all for the kind words! People always ask me how I advertise Sunshine Rewards and I tell them that it is very hard because it's the kind of thing that you usually do not believe in unless you hear other people's experiences with it. And I totally get that because free Disney money does seem too good to be true. :)

It's so funny, because I feel like I was hearing about it forever before I joined, but it was only a couple of months and SR was still teething.

Iteach
09-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Done! :sunshine:

mollyeilis
09-05-2012, 03:34 AM
It's so funny, because I feel like I was hearing about it forever before I joined, but it was only a couple of months and SR was still teething.

I feel the same way! But I joined the Dis not that long before I joined SR, so I guess it *was* "forever" when you take that into account.

OhMari
09-05-2012, 06:08 PM
I found Sunshine Rewards from the DIS boards.

I remember when I used to write Trip Reports on the DIS and explain how I paid with my Sunshine Rewards Disney Gift Card. Many people asked me and a few came over, but after that, I don't know what happened.

I paid for almost all our food, when I went to Disney with my 2 sisters. They were amazed I had that much in gift cards, but then they accused me of being on the internet while I was at work. (I can be on the internet at work, if my work is done, I can either read a book or try survey's.) I explained to them a few times how Sunshine works, but---

"You can lead them to water, but you can't make them drink."