PDA

View Full Version : Lots of People Missed the Bonus Click Today!

SunshineGirl
09-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Only 1% of Sunshine Rewards members have claimed the bonus click we sent out today. Shows who is paying attention! Now I know who to send even more bonuses to. :)

arob414
09-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Only 1% of Sunshine Rewards members have claimed the bonus click we sent out today. Shows who is paying attention! Now I know who to send even more bonuses to. :)

Got mine! Thank you!

couponqueen
09-24-2012, 09:38 PM
I like the sound of that! thanks again!

gpp2001
09-24-2012, 10:02 PM
I got mine! Keep sending them my way!! Thanks! :sunshine:

Iteach
09-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Thank you!! I just got mine. Don't check my personal email at work.

radetoan
09-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Got mine too! Thank you! It was a nice surprise this afternoon! :sunshine:

mom2ian
09-25-2012, 02:16 AM
I got mine too! Thank you!

rumrunnergirl
09-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks for pointing out what a bonus click looks like - I found the email and clicked the link! I thought they were a "regular looking" link at the bottom of the email.

MamaO
09-25-2012, 07:50 AM

I tried several times and was not able to get it to credit. When I clicked on it from my email, it took me to the SR login page. And I was unable to log in. So I logged in successfully through a separate browser session and then tried clicking on the Bonus click link - same result. It still took me to the SR login page where I was again not able to log in. I have not had trouble getting credits before when clicking through my email.

PSL1013
09-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Guess I was part of the 1% because I saw it right away. :thanks:

SunshineGirl
09-25-2012, 08:31 AM
I tried several times and was not able to get it to credit. When I clicked on it from my email, it took me to the SR login page. And I was unable to log in. So I logged in successfully through a separate browser session and then tried clicking on the Bonus click link - same result. It still took me to the SR login page where I was again not able to log in. I have not had trouble getting credits before when clicking through my email.

That's very strange. This one was set up specially so that even if you didn't get the "thank you" page you should still get credit. Can you try just copying the link from the email and putting that into your browser?

toods12@hotmail.com
09-25-2012, 08:35 AM
got mine right away, thanks!:sunshine:

OhMari
09-25-2012, 12:55 PM
When I go to my e-mail, I clean out all the junk and others.
I try then to take care of all important e-mails, and there it was.
Still got credit.
Thank you Tricia, every little bit helps. I am plugging along to make $100.
Just got my DS and I have like $1.50 to go.:clap:

Hedy
09-25-2012, 02:40 PM
That's very strange. This one was set up specially so that even if you didn't get the "thank you" page you should still get credit. Can you try just copying the link from the email and putting that into your browser?

Same here....

SunshineGirl
09-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I am totally perplexed about why just a couple of you cannot click on links in the email! Do you have any problem with other email links from us?

Hedy
09-25-2012, 03:02 PM
I am totally perplexed about why just a couple of you cannot click on links in the email! Do you have any problem with other email links from us?

Not ever before in 6+ years...

SunshineGirl
09-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Here's the link:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?type=offers&uid=1&aid=4248

I'm UID 1. Put your own UID in there and then click on it and let me know what happens. Surely it can't just be something from Aweber doing the mailing?? Especially when I see that about 100 people have gotten credit for it before. There has to be something weird going on.

Hedy
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Here's the link:

I'm UID 1. Put your own UID in there and then click on it and let me know what happens. Surely it can't just be something from Aweber doing the mailing?? Especially when I see that about 100 people have gotten credit for it before. There has to be something weird going on.

Credited! Thanks!

MamaO
09-25-2012, 07:39 PM

That worked - thanks for the suggestion!! :)

MamaO
09-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Not ever before in 6+ years...

Me either - never have had a problem until this one!

Love2Shop
09-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Here's the link:

Thanks for this. I couldn't get the email to credit either.

Breeze88
09-26-2012, 09:00 AM
I've been waiting hoping that the credit would post, but not only did the e-mail link not post, the one in this thread didn't work for me either :(

kimntrent
09-26-2012, 02:22 PM
The one today says I already got this bonus but I just got the email. Hmmm!

kimntrent
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
The link says I just got .05 too but it isn't showing up in my account either.

Breeze88
09-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Not sure if this is related, but I just found the e-mail about the new survey contest with it's one cent credit for "reading this e-mail" When I clicked it said I had already gotten the credit.

It's not that I'm worrying about a penny credit, but I thought that you should know that this was happening too.

PSL1013
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
The one today says I already got this bonus but I just got the email. Hmmm!

Not sure if this is related, but I just found the e-mail about the new survey contest with it's one cent credit for "reading this e-mail" When I clicked it said I had already gotten the credit.

It's not that I'm worrying about a penny credit, but I thought that you should know that this was happening too.

I started another thread and it happened to me too, she replied and knows about the problem and is going to look into it tonight.

Breeze88
09-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks, I didn't even see the other thread :blush: It's so been one of those days :rolleyes:

MrsWonka
10-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Here's the link:

Thanks for this...while I am a little slow at getting on the Forum, I got the email and couldn't get it to credit either...Yay...Tricia you ROCK!!!!

momof3lovebugs
10-09-2012, 11:22 PM
thanks to this thread was able to get mine too! :banana: