PDA

View Full Version : Coupons.com question

TxAggies
10-02-2012, 08:01 AM
I have never tried coupons.com and am interested in giving it a go this quarter. So I have been reading through the old posts about coupons.com, trying to learn how it works. It is my understanding that I am to print and must then use the coupons to get credit. Further, if we don't use the coupon, our credit will be taken back. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) But one detail that I either didn't see or overlooked is regarding the time frame for redeeming the coupon. How much time do we have to use the coupon before we would lose credits? TIA :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Essentially they just look for patterns. If you end up not using a coupon or two because they are not a good deal when you get to the store, they will not revoke credits. But if you print every day and only use 1 or 2 a week, they will go back and revoke all of them. I tend to only print a few days a week and then use at least 1 out of each batch that I print and have never had my credits taken away.

TxAggies
10-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Essentially they just look for patterns. If you end up not using a coupon or two because they are not a good deal when you get to the store, they will not revoke credits. But if you print every day and only use 1 or 2 a week, they will go back and revoke all of them. I tend to only print a few days a week and then use at least 1 out of each batch that I print and have never had my credits taken away.

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I am a couponer anyway, so this looks like a good way to boost SR earnings and save some money too!