View Full Version : Holidays at Walt Disney World

Pooh's Pal
10-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Planning a quick trip to Walt Disney World by the end of 2012??
Did you know that you can save up to 30% at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this holiday season? Well, you can!

Must be booked by Wednesday, October 31st...so hurry, rooms are limited. There isn't a better time to visit, the holidays are awesome in Disney World!!

Contact me today for a quick quote... deb@mouseworldtravel.com

http://mouseworldtravel.com/disneyworldspecials.shtml#roomoffer2

Rockchalker
10-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi Deb - I was looking at your post as I will be going to WDW for Christmas this year, but booked with the Free Dining Package.

I noticed that your email address at the bottom is wrong, it says word, not world. Thought you might want to check on it.

Kristin

Pooh's Pal
10-27-2012, 05:07 AM
Thanks for catching that Kristen!! That's what happens when your excited about a great Disney Deal...type way too fast!!

Glad you are going to WDW during the holidays, yes FREE Dining is a great deal, but have you checked the holiday rates to compare?
I just saved one of my clients over $1,000 by checking. Let me know if I can help you!

Rockchalker
10-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Thank you for the offer. We checked and the room discount only qualifies for a few days of our trip, December 18-28. We "re-booked" when they extended the free dining for check-ins through the 20th.