PDA

View Full Version : Weird MV screen

tjrj1988
11-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Had this MV screen pop up every time I tried to sign on today.

Instead of the regular MV traditional blue and white screen, I've gotten "for security purposes you cannot sign up". Yet MV is yellow which means someone is getting thru.

Has anyone ever seen that screen before?

I've used Ccleaner mutiple times today; sign on to SR; go to MV-and get the same screen.

Any thoughts?

Oh-I'm using IE.....

SCard
11-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Had this MV screen pop up every time I tried to sign on today.

Instead of the regular MV traditional blue and white screen, I've gotten "for security purposes you cannot sign up". Yet MV is yellow which means someone is getting thru.

Has anyone ever seen that screen before?

I've used Ccleaner mutiple times today; sign on to SR; go to MV-and get the same screen.

Any thoughts?

Oh-I'm using IE.....

I am getting the same thing using FF. This morning I got the usual questions; same sets I have seen that always end with they have no surveys at this time. Have not had much luck with MV the last 5-6 days.

Miwing
11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm having a problem with Myview as well. When I try to get into it through my desktop, it is asking me to register for the site, which I know we don't need to do. Also, I was getting that same security message as well through my ipad earlier today. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :)

tjrj1988
11-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Yay:confused:-misery loves company. At least I know that I'm not alone in the MV wilderness.....

radetoan
11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
I am having the same problem.

I completed a My View today and it never credited even though it went back to the regular screen. When I tried to qualify for another, I got the security message.

tjrj1988
11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Update: was able to get in a complete a MV today. Routed properly-just waiting for it to credit.....

SCard
11-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Update: was able to get in a complete a MV today. Routed properly-just waiting for it to credit.....

Me too, and it credited very fast.! :clap:

OhMari
11-13-2012, 07:14 PM
I did a MV over a hour ago and no credit.

mellymel261
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
same thing for me, just completed one hope it credits