PDA

View Full Version : Survey's reverting to Spanish

OhMari
11-30-2012, 04:41 PM
My spanish isn't that great, but twice today, I got survey's that switched to Spanish after I qualified. And yes, I selected "English", not Spanish.

SCard
11-30-2012, 04:48 PM
My spanish isn't that great, but twice today, I got survey's that switched to Spanish after I qualified. And yes, I selected "English", not Spanish.

That has happened to me several times in AMP and maybe Samp. Usually I just keep clicking the buttons in AMP until it boots me. For some reason with AMP if I x out of a survey it won't give me another shot.

No Habla.. :rotfl:

mmm611
11-30-2012, 07:03 PM
It drives me crazy too, but I can understand just enough to make sense of the questions! If you figure out how to make it stop, let me know!

jtowner
11-30-2012, 07:35 PM
That happened to me last night with a long AMP, then went to Ispos research survey that was in Spanish, I thought I did not ask for this let me see if I could do it, and I do not speak Spanish, but somehow taking my time and trying to understand I completed it, While in the survey I stated when I had a place to type thta I did not ask for this survey to be in Spanish. When it completed and then credited I was shocked but still mad that it did that.

Scard if you wait for 1 hour you should be able to get back into AMP and try again, for another. That also happened to me yesterday on a long AMP about 2 hrs earlier, it was about sex of all things I was taken back, and thought this is rather bold, the ?ds were so outrageous for a survey, but it went to a error screen, so I tried later and got the Spanish one.

Jtowner