PDA

View Full Version : Announcement About SSI Surveys

SunshineGirl
12-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Unfortunately we were notified that our contract with SSI will be ending as of the end of this month. We are not sure whether they will continue working with other networks but if they do we will run them that way. Either way, you may want to take advantage of them in December while you have the chance!

SCard
12-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately we were notified that our contract with SSI will be ending as of the end of this month. We are not sure whether they will continue working with other networks but if they do we will run them that way. Either way, you may want to take advantage of them in December while you have the chance!

Wow, that stinks. :cry: SSI is my favorite, not overly long and very rarely complete one and get "sorry you don't qualify".
sure will take advantage of SSI for the rest of the month, I need every survey I can get to reach my Holiday Contest goal.

StitchandPooh'smom
12-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Oh, no! SSI is my first choice for surveys every day. Glad they are not leaving until after the holiday contest, but this is sad news. :cry:

disney_girl
12-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Not good news!!:( Hopefully everyone can make a point to get these surveys this month! Off to take some surveys!

Miwing
12-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Very sad news:( They are the most reliable survey for me on a day to day basis. 2013 will not be starting off on a good note:(

SunshineGirl
12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Honestly, we just have not been sending them a lot of traffic anymore. Not many people have time for surveys. :(

radetoan
12-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Very disappointing news! :( I can usually count on them for at least one survey per day.

OhMari
12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Honestly, we just have not been sending them a lot of traffic anymore. Not many people have time for surveys. :(

Really? Those 2 are the easiest to qualify for you never get kicked out. It is so frustrating to try and qualify for other survey's. The other day I noticed it was over 30 minutes trying to qualify for a Survey Head.

TxAggies
12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Really? Those 2 are the easiest to qualify for you never get kicked out. It is so frustrating to try and qualify for other survey's. The other day I noticed it was over 30 minutes trying to qualify for a Survey Head.

That surprises me too. They are without a doubt the easiest for me to get. Sad, sad news that we are losing them :(

db1205
12-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Oh what a bummer. If I don't have a lot of time they're my go to surveys since I'm most likely to get a qualifying one from them. :(

gennygirl40
12-05-2012, 08:36 PM
:( This is very sad news. They are my favorite!

mellymel261
12-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I am SO sad....those are the 2 that I am able to get the past 4 weeks in the AM before...totally boosted my earnings...I am TRULY saddened tonight...thanks sticks for cashouts :confused:

SCard
12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
I know the $$ is less for SSI but they are my "go to" surveys and the 1st 2 I do every day. Might be higher payouts, but SSI is very dependable and are very likely to credit.

really sorry that SSI won't be part of SR in a few weeks.

Iteach
12-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I am so sad too! SSI is one of my favorite surveys and I try almost every day for one. They are reliable, always credit right away, and have interesting surveys. I just finished one a minute ago. I will really miss them and hope that SR will be able to offer them again at some point. Thanks for trying Tricia!

Alice28
12-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Nooooo!!!!! I love SSi- they're my favorite. I got 24/29 SSI for this month and 14 SSI2. It's absolutely the easiest one I qualify for, and therefore always do it first. I'm gonna cry now.

SCard
12-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Nooooo!!!!! I love SSi- they're my favorite. I got 24/29 SSI for this month and 14 SSI2. It's absolutely the easiest one I qualify for, and therefore always do it first. I'm gonna cry now.

Very sad that SSI will be gone in a few days. Except for the last 3 weeks, very few issues with crediting. I do both SSI's first every day and usually can get both of them most days. Going to be a big decrease in my earnings as I am sure will be the case for a lot of members. :cry::cry: On Holidays, and Mondays, SSI is often the only ones green lighted.

OhMari
12-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Do they have a sight were you can do their survey's?

jtowner
12-29-2012, 08:03 PM
I am a member of Opinion Outpost, and they must be who owns SSI, I get them sent in my email. I open them and they are SSI, so I do not do them there. I guess Outpost does not want to do them here anyway. I have not read that any other site is not going to be having them any longer. It could be Trish is the only one that tells members before hand what is going on.

Jtowner

jenny105
12-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Bummer. SSI are my go to surveys. I rarely get kicked out and they usually credit right away. :(

SunshineGirl
01-01-2013, 02:19 PM
For right now, we have shifted the SSI to a 3rd party to see if we can keep running them that way. If you have taken one today, it was taken that way.

SCard
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
For right now, we have shifted the SSI to a 3rd party to see if we can keep running them that way. If you have taken one today, it was taken that way.

I completed one today and it did credit. Credited on the top of the hour, not immediately. Same thing last night, no immediate credit.

Iteach
01-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I tried, but there are no surveys for me right now. I will keep trying. I love SSI surveys!

OhMari
01-01-2013, 08:09 PM

I tried a few times and no survey's today. I hope survey's get loaded tomorrow. I just got a Global Test Market that took 45 minutes. No credit on the hour yet.

StitchandPooh'smom
01-02-2013, 11:07 AM
I got an SSI this morning and it credited at the top of the hour. So glad it is still a choice for us! :clap:

SCard
01-02-2013, 11:11 AM
I got an SSI this morning and it credited at the top of the hour. So glad it is still a choice for us! :clap:

I got one today too, no more instant credit, but glad to have SSI!!! :banana:

liviesmomma
01-03-2013, 11:21 AM
I took one yesterday but have been having problems with it going to the end screen. I checked my account afterwards and it wasnt immediately credited but when I logged in this morning i was pleasantly surprised to see it had!

db1205
01-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I finally got one! Thank you so much for finding a way to keep them for us!

lkat
01-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Literally this is the first survey I was able to get and complete in forever it seems. Took it and completed it yesterday and never got credit :(

SunshineGirl
02-12-2013, 01:26 PM
A little bit of a change here. When we lost our direct deal with SSI, I moved our SSI(1) over to the network we were already using for SSI(2). Today I moved SSI(2) over two a different network so that we have them in different places. For the most part, this doesn't really matter to you. Except that if one network or the other ever has problems, you will still be able to take SSI through the other network.

I also increased the payout so that they are now both .60. So it doesn't really matter which one you do first. :) Just clear cookies in between.

SCard
02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
A little bit of a change here. When we lost our direct deal with SSI, I moved our SSI(1) over to the network we were already using for SSI(2). Today I moved SSI(2) over two a different network so that we have them in different places. For the most part, this doesn't really matter to you. Except that if one network or the other ever has problems, you will still be able to take SSI through the other network.

I also increased the payout so that they are now both .60. So it doesn't really matter which one you do first. :) Just clear cookies in between.

Thanks so much for the increase on SSI2 and most importantly keeping them as an option for us all. Very few issues with crediting with SSI and can get both of them most every day.

SCard
02-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Anyone else notice that SSI2 now credits later than it used to; 9-10 minutes past the hour? Around the same time as Live?

jtowner
02-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Scard,

I noticed that in the last 2 days I think, I thought it was just SS12, I did not notice that for SS1. I thought not credit and was getting try again and there it was.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Turns out that it is a good thing that I moved SSI2 to another network! We got a notice all of a sudden last night from the place that we run SSI1 that SSI is "over budget" for the first quarter and they were discontinuing it as of 9 last night. I am really hoping that they are only discontinuing it for that particular network. I switched SS1 over to where we have SSI2 so that we could keep it going. Worst case scenario--we get it back on April 1, which is only 3 weeks. Best case scenario--the second network is allowed to keep running it and we can just keep them there for the rest of the month.

SCard
03-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Turns out that it is a good thing that I moved SSI2 to another network! We got a notice all of a sudden last night from the place that we run SSI1 that SSI is "over budget" for the first quarter and they were discontinuing it as of 9 last night. I am really hoping that they are only discontinuing it for that particular network. I switched SS1 over to where we have SSI2 so that we could keep it going. Worst case scenario--we get it back on April 1, which is only 3 weeks. Best case scenario--the second network is allowed to keep running it and we can just keep them there for the rest of the month.

Got my finger crossed! SSIs (and Live) are the only surveys I can count on just about every day what with the MV crediting issues and DS/SM becoming increasingly difficult to even get into.

Really appreciate your efforts to keep SSIs for us all. Thanks

tjrj1988
03-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Yep-just want to echo everything SCard has said. SSi is my go to survey these days. I too really appreciate the efforts you've made to keep it for us.

SunshineGirl
03-12-2013, 10:26 AM
So how is SSI working since the switch over to the other network?

SCard
03-12-2013, 10:44 AM
So how is SSI working since the switch over to the other network?

No problem for me, getting them both everyday! I have noticed that they both are crediting "late" 9-12 mins past the hour.

Thanks for making SSI work for us

tjrj1988
03-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Seems fine; sometimes it credits a little later-like 10 after the hour vs at the top but that's the only difference I've noticed. Able to get at least SSi most days....